[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All I do is workout extensively >Program during my free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1439790149129.jpg (52KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
1439790149129.jpg
52KB, 500x693px
>All I do is workout extensively
>Program during my free time
>Have become semi /fit/
>girls still completely turned off by casual sex

I'm pretty good looking honestly. I have an above average body. I'm really funny, kind, knowledgeable, and intelligent.

I feel like I am the entire package desu.

But when it comes to casual sex it's all about sex appeal and showing your sexual personality.

I have most of the sex appeal.

How do I /sexual personality/ to give the girls the idea that I just want to have sex and not be in a relationship?

My attempts have just come out awkward

>"Hey would you like to have fun and get turnt"
>ignored
>>
Hookers and blow.
>>
>>39073375
Come on brah I at least want to make a genuine connection with someone.

Anything else besides this?

Also no blow because gains.
>>
>>39074187
you make connection when penis inside hole
>>
File: 1463010463387.png (273KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
1463010463387.png
273KB, 538x538px
>intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor
>>
Need to work on personality. Women don't work like men. They don't want to feel cheap. So talking about sex to get sex usually gets you ignored. Be interesting and the sex will be yours without mentioning it. They will give you hints or tell you directly when they are comfortable with the idea.

Also, a lot of women want relationship over casual sex. There are exceptions but if you are good in bed and a decent person, expect to find yourself in a relationship.
>>
File: image_0~01.jpg (39KB, 272x309px) Image search: [Google]
image_0~01.jpg
39KB, 272x309px
>I feel like I am the entire package
>entire package
>/fit/ halp how do I get girls

If you really are what you claimed you won't be making this thread you delusional tard
>>
>>39073351
>"Hey would you like to have fun and get turnt"
Uh...
>>
>>39074492
Yeah even if a dude asked me that trying to hang out I would think that person is very very strange.
>>
>>39074541
Damn. I'm just somewhat into drugs I guess. I just can't think of any other context that is a date.

I don't want to date, I just wanna meet up and fuck and get turnt.

>>39074448
Well just because I feel that way about myself doesn't mean my problem will be solved. I feel that I am that way, but I guess the women I've encountered don't see it that way? I know that there are women I can pursue, but FUCK I DONT WANT A RELATIONSHIP
>>
>>39074231
I love myself just the way I am. I don't want to change much about myself personality-wise (I do love improving on other things though, such as knowledge, intuition, being well-read, etc.)

I just am totally autistic when it comes to just having sex with girls.

I can get relationships no problem. I think it's extremely easy to get into relationships. But I feel as though hook ups are hard. As if I have to be in the right place at the right time and say the right things at the right time in the correct order during the correct moon cycle.
>>
>>39075802
>and get turnt
Maybe it'll happen one day if you stop using that word.
>>
stop sucking your own dick

you're not confident but arrogant and that's a turn-off
>>
>>39075823
fug dude I would trade places with you in a heartbeat, I have largely the opposite problem because I'm surrounded by sluts.

>girl at my office deliberately pressing her huge tits against my arm to look at my computer screen

>HR girl comes by and puts her hands on my shoulders, leans in and says "you're not leaving us, are you?"

I just want a girl who'll be good to me and hasn't fucked dozens of dudes
>>
>>39076342
They're just hitting on you like girls do.
How does that make them sluts?
Also, I'm still a 25 yo virgin despite girls diong that kind of shit to me constantly for the past 5 years.
I'd love to trade places with you. When you can get sloots, you can find a gf no prob after getting it out of your system. .
>>
>>39076342
What's your secret man? Literally want to be surrounded by 'sluts'. I'm not one for labels, but I do want girls who want to have lots of sex.

>>39076259
Well I'm trying to explain my situation to you guys. I look at myself positively because that's how I feel. I just wouldn't really go around saying things like this, it was only for the purpose of this thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.