[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my parents aren't home the next week, should I swallow my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1476223170175.jpg (53KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476223170175.jpg
53KB, 720x960px
my parents aren't home the next week, should I swallow my pride and try to get a bitch from tinder?(or rather, the german equivalent) how much effort do you have put in to get them to come over?

and what are good exercises for biceps?
>>
was willst du der bitch auf lovoo schreiben?
>>
>>39073203
ka ich bin halt am überlegen, lovoo zu nutzen ist arm aber meine einzige möglichkeit die woche ne olle zu klären, und wenn meine streng gläubige ma zuhaus ist kann ich keine mädels einladen
>>
>>39073203
>>39073242
heil hitler to you too my friends
>>
You can just walk over to girls if you're swole, they let you grab their pussy and kiss.
>>
one last bump
>>
Prostitute seems your best bet.
>>
>>39073145
trump is such an alpha
>>
>>39073145
tinder is mostly luck. sometimes I will go a long spell without any bitches who want to talk sometimes a whole bunch will pop up at once. Have basic bare-bones profile that isn't autistic and pictures of you having fun with friends and being normal and approachable. Be direct and tell them you want to meet up and not have endless chat that goes nowhere. Wear a condom.
>>
>>39073203
What will you write to that bitch?
>>
>>39073203
"ayy bby want sum fuk".
>>
>>39075100
Nah, it's part luck matching dtf whores and part psychology (aka basic experience with hoes). Here's my method
>opener
>few messages
>ask for snapchat or number when it feels right
>carry on conversation via text
>specific date, time, and place to meet up
>talk for a little
>grab her by the pussy
Skip as many steps as you go. If she's trying that aw shucks bullshit never talk to her again. If she's a bitch never talk to her again. YOU hold the power, despite what ugly permavirgins will tell you. Think like a psychopath.
Quick tip, don't put too much work into some tinder slut, getting hung up is a disaster.

My biggest issue is when I get a girl over and I just do not find her attractive in person. Not in a "fuck, she's a fatty" type of way, more of a "this girl is really boring what a waste of my time."
>>
>>39076428
Boring girls are the worst, I met a boring girl and like she kept sayig really boring shit so I was just like "shall we go play pool" so we went to play pool and I destroyed her and she's like "its not fun if you just keep winning" well it was fun for me bitch
>>
>>39076428
When you get in such a situation do you have problems with getting a boner?
>>
>>39073800
>paying for sex
>inb4 every man pays for sex
>>
>>39076453
kek, good job showing her
>>
>>39076453
>I know a game where we can both win. it may or may not require to take your clothes off, ill leave that up to your imagination
>>
>>39073145
Matched with this tranny on tinder, what should I say?
>>
>>39078811
looks like elliot rogers in drag, be careful
>>
>>39078811
Are you under guy or girl for trans girls?
>>
>>39078868
came here to say the same thing lololol
>>
File: 1456924828719.jpg (71KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
1456924828719.jpg
71KB, 800x513px
>>39078868
hes baaack
>>
>>39079384
>after all the years of failure with women, he decided to fake his own death and start a new life as the girl he always dreamed of getting
>>
>>39073145
idk, are you attractive? if so just start a conversation, talk a little with the girl and ask her to go to your place to watch a movie or some drinks
>>
File: 1475602333702.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475602333702.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>39078868
Was literally just about to poast this

Just imagine if St. Elliot was reincarnated as a roast? A cruel twist of fate.
>>
>>39079496
do you need to be good at texting for this?
>>
>>39078299

bot dey dew
>>
im housesitting some pets for 13 days am all im doing is sitting on my ass playing csgo and shitposting
maybe i should download tinder
>>
>>39078977
I'm a guy if that's what you're asking
>>
>>39076904
Only if they're ugly.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.