[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you pay hommage to the late Zyzz by doing a p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

Why don't you pay hommage to the late Zyzz by doing a pilgrimage to Thailand /fit/ ? See with your own eyes the last whereabouts of our savior

What's the matter, you don't enjoy women, having fun and living some new experiences once in a while ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjw-vG1qP_g

Heck you can even meet masterpimp Sharky while you're at it
>>
>thailand
>not philippines
>>
File: 1427750299138.png (249KB, 1213x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1427750299138.png
249KB, 1213x1483px
>You don't enjoy women

>thailand
>Women
>>
>>39072231
>What's the matter, you don't enjoy women, having fun and living some new experiences once in a while ?
no
>>
File: tfwnoavgfilipinaGF.webm (897KB, 303x414px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoavgfilipinaGF.webm
897KB, 303x414px
brehs....
>>
File: peepee.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>39072243

>get shot by Duerte for suspicion of possessing roids
>>
>>39072254
fucking sun wukong looking beech

the one on the right of the 4 in the thumb was the best of the whole video.
>>
File: 1470973057156.webm (3MB, 656x626px) Image search: [Google]
1470973057156.webm
3MB, 656x626px
because I fear that if I'm drunk, I'll fall for a trap
>>
>>39074133
Nothing wrong with being a catcher once in awhile anon :')
>>
Not funny. Sharky is the one who killed Zyzz
>>
>>39072254
as a guy in the philippines,

this girl is in the absolute top 0.001% of our complete shit level genetics, even with her 20 lbs of makeup on

>>DO NOT<< BREED WITH A FILIPINA, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, TAKE YOUR KIDS AWAY, AND FUCK YOUR ENTIRE LIFE UP
>>
>>39074170
One guy I know actually married a chick from the Philippines.
He makes about 100K a year and I'm not sure whether or not he ever hard a girlfriend before.

He probably thought the risk of getting scammed is better than no pussy at all. She moved with him to Canada.
>>
File: V_x5Kv.gif (517KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
V_x5Kv.gif
517KB, 320x180px
>>39074201

i wonder how their son will turn out
>>
>>39074201
christ, looks like he got himself an even worse than average one

poor guy
>>
>>39074268
Yeah no shit.
When he told me he had a filipina girlfriend, he showed me the pics and I politely said ''Wow she looks great!''
His reply was something like ''well she's... ok I guess''. tbph I'm no longer friends with him on facebook and can't show more of her, but she looked worse on her other pics.

I also know a guy that married a Dominican chick. Same story, probably virgin until he met her. Married her. In his case it's even worse since she already had a kid
>>
>>39074201
Eh some people go find virgin girls from poorer countries, where they still hold onto values about being a proper woman / home maker.
A buddy of mine who is middle eastern went back to Jordan and through the girls parents set up his marriage. He makes a good living, and he just wants a girl who will be all his and hasn't had another dude.
They exist, you just have to go outside the country.
>>
>>39074133
Its Thailand m8. Even sober you might fall for a trap.
>>
>>39072231
You're retarded the king has just died, the place will be dead for a year then probably fucking chaos
>>
I follow Sharky on Instagram. Dude's pretty insecure.

Posted a video about how an Australian guy wanted one of his hookers to fuck him in the ass with a strapon, and apparently Aussies request it a lot. I jokingly asked if she offered to do it to him, since she thought he was Australian (he had posted a previous video of him trying to explain to her that he's a New Zealander, not Aussie). He deleted my comment, started going through all my Instagram photos, calling me a queer, faggot, asking if I'd like my ass fucked, etc. Generally chimped out.

He's posted a few other photos of him chimping out on people online. Dude's said in interviews that he's a schitzophrenic/has other mental disorders. Would not really want to meet him.
>>
>>39075111
>his pp was inside her vagina so gross
>>
>>39074297
is that the dude from tokyo drift?
>>
>>39074170
This famalam.

I go to the Philippines for quick fucks. They're pretty cool about letting you creampie them. I probably have kids running around Cebu. I'm surprised I don't have AIDS too.

If you want real wimmins. South America can't be beat. Those girls can fuck and cook you breakfast.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.