[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it /fit/. NoFap is officially BTFO. Look no further.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: ss.png (183KB, 1052x627px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
183KB, 1052x627px
This is it /fit/. NoFap is officially BTFO. Look no further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=291pbKd9BsQ
>>
Watching will report back in a moment
>>
>>39071792
You'd have to be retarded to think not fapping will help your gains significantly.
Nofap should only be a motivator to getting laid for sexual release instead of just working your forearm to Alexis Texas getting reamed
>>
>>39071816
>>39071798
on another note, I wank with my right hand, but my left forearm has more forearm definition. Is it because i struggle more being able to do hammer curls with my left arm? always easy to curl on my right but left is a grind
>>
>meme animation
>gay ass fucking music
oh yeah looks totally professional and not just some clickbait video posted by some no-nothing with a faggoty ass voice

really debunks so much
>>
>>39071917
fappers BTFO
>>
>>39071792
Good goy
>>
>>39071792
What I do is wank it then roll a dice for the almighty kek. Tomorrow I can jerk it again.

Every time I do this he gives me 10 punds of lean muscle.
>>
File: opsfirstfilmrole.jpg (27KB, 425x301px) Image search: [Google]
opsfirstfilmrole.jpg
27KB, 425x301px
You know when you rad Fat People Hate threads?

And you see those images of Facebook and Tumblr where a fat person tries to drag someone who is losing weight down with them?

And we call it a crabs in a bucket mentality?

That is the exact same as this thread.

You don't want to/can't stop masturbating.

So you make these threads and try to drag others down to your level so you can feel better for touching yourself.

It's sad and pathetic.
>>
File: 1395359459713.gif (150KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1395359459713.gif
150KB, 500x333px
>>39072451

And you see those images of Facebook and Tumblr where a fat person tries to drag someone who is losing weight down with them?

You don't want to/can't drink your own piss.

So you make these threads and try to drag others down to your level so you can feel better for touching yourself.

It's sad and pathetic.
>>
>>39071792
people don't do nofap because they think they'll get more gains you absolute mongoloid
>>
File: 1476076444682.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1476076444682.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
>>39072451

You don't want to/can't stop masturbating.

It's sad and pathetic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.