[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I need to pay attention to anything except calories and protein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1476046977107.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1476046977107.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
Do I need to pay attention to anything except calories and protein as a beginner?
>>
>>39071057
sleeping
training
>>
>>39071057
If you're increasing protein, look into adding a little fiber too. Your anus will thank you.

Alternatively, you can go to a butt doctor for 3 hemorrhoids and 2 anal fissures like I did.
>>
sleep breh

if you aint getting it you aint getting it

protip: you grow while you sleep
>>
>>39071956
This. Wish I had known earlier in life.

Squats and oats really helps your shits not destroy you
>>
>>39071956
Fucking hell. Is that why my asshole is dying?
>>
>>39072287
Just buy fiber gummies and shit away senpai
>>
>>39071956
>Alternatively, you can go to a butt doctor for 3 hemorrhoids and 2 anal fissures like I did.
wtf were you eating?
>>
>>39072388
Glass and sponges
>>
>>39072417
Yeah you have to drink a lot of water when eating sponges or they'll do that
>>
>>39071057

Read the sticky. The three macros are protein, fat and carbs.

Carbs and protein are 4 calories per gram, fat is 9 calories per gram.

Make an excel sheet and you can easily work out how many calories you are getting from each macro.

I did this and found out I get 30% calories from ptortien, 30% from fat and 40% from carbs. Some lifters prefer other ratios but when i need to cut I know i need to cut cals from the carbs.
>>
>>39072452
KEKED
>>
>>39071057
Sleep.
>>
>>39071131
this
>>
>>39071131
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.