[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Jason Blaha advice is full of shit or does he spit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Do you think Jason Blaha advice is full of shit or does he spit out some good info despite being a fraud
>>
complete and total horseshit. have you seen that fat fucking cunt?
>>
No hes a fucking delusional fuckboy.

>I could look amazing if I wanted to
Typical attitude of deluded fatties who tried all the shortcuts but never actually dieted properly for more than a week.
>>
Trying to make up for balding, eh?
>>
File: gf.jpg (137KB, 981x637px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
137KB, 981x637px
Is it bad that i want to sniff her asshole while she pees in my mouth?

Fuck... I love banging whales. Its gods forbidden fruit
>>
File: disgust1.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
disgust1.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>39070059
>Is it bad that i want to sniff her asshole while she pees in my mouth?
Nigger I let asian ladyboys piss on me and you disgust me. Kill yourself immediately.

*sips on trans girl pee*

I mean fucking whales is OK, but not THAT whale in particular. Jesus Christ, get your shit together bro.
>>
>>39069929
Why did he stop talking about being a former illuminati CIA reptilian assassin?

Why hasn't he taken down his Clinton Years video? Does he really think people believe that he was a former CIA mercenary taking on drug lords in South America?

Why is his """fitness""" channel just him sitting in a chair slowly gaining fat whilst churning out 5 videos a day just over the 10 minute mark so he can put more ads in, seriously, a fitness channel which hasn't featured any gym footage in months?

What will Jason do when Mooncookie's driving ban expires and she meets a man who had seen daylight in the last 6 months? Find out next time on Blahautism Z!
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 200x176px
>>39070059
>I look much bigger in real life
>gets frame mogged by his own girlfriend
>>
>>39070196
good post. I wonder what's in store for baha next

will he become a normie
will he get over his 'disability'?
>>
>>39070207

Mmm... she's just Piana angling him.
>>
File: no_assets.jpg (172KB, 1169x399px) Image search: [Google]
no_assets.jpg
172KB, 1169x399px
>>39069929
That's not him.

He's full of shit and also poor.

>gets sued by a real Youtube fitness guru
>asks for donations to help finance the legal proceedings
>doesn't show up to court and just pockets the money
>pic related

There is also some facebook conversations with his ex-wife on who he really is. It's amazingly pathetic
>>
>>39070556
wow getting sued by Layne Norton? No chance
>>
>>39070556
He's still married to his British wife because he didn't even take the time to file divorce papers, just up and ran away back home when he got BTFO by Layne in court.
>>
>just a reminder that all the muscles in the world wont save your fucked up face
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoab78hv9zw&ab_channel=ExposedTV-ATribute#t=3m06s

facebook conversation with his ex-wife
>>
>>39070059
What the fuck is that thing on his shoulder? Seen him wear it on many screencaps. Mic? Hypno ray?
>>
>>39072483
Mic
>>
>>39070207
he can bench 275lbs for reps pretty easily on video

I don't get why he just looks so shitty.
>>
>>39072799
He hadn't been to the gym in months since that kid went to try and find him there, and he hadn't benched 275 since before then, when he still lived in the U.K.
He's looking fatter than ever now & I doubt he found rep 2pl8
>>
>>39072865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c5-DM0WLlI

I wouldn't put it beyond him to use fake plates but these would have to be custom made.
>>
>>39072886
>Dec 15

He didn't even get hardcore exposed until early 2016 which is when he began his rapid decline
He's completely stopped going to the gym and barely leaves his apartment since TTLGN went to his gym ~2 months ago. There is no way he still benches that much.
>>
>>39069929
>+5 hat of autism
>>
I'm checking his instagram and this is his deadlift

Is this actually him? It doesn't even sound like or look like him

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKLcVydjXJ0/?taken-by=jasonblahafirearmsandfitness
>>
>>39072886

everybody at my commercial gym who benches more than 2 plates uses the same narrow grip he's using here. why? are they doing that to recruit more triceps into the lift?

also, benefits of using wider vs. narrower grip? which one is better for shoulder health?
>>
>>39069929

Is that really him? I always thought he was some fat ass wanna be lifter with severe mental health problems.

Almost respect him if thats him.
>>
>>39073321
No, it's not.

It's an actual competitive bodybuilder who happens to be bald.
>>
>>39073339

Okay then my initial thoughts of him are true, thanks.
>>
>>39073321
name is Danny Garon

pic related is Jason back when he was a "bodybuilder"
>>
>>39073415
Holy shit. That guy is HUGE. My god those bowling ball delts, those swollen bi's & tri's.
That dude is a MONSTER.
>>
>>39073270
personal preference

you're supposed to have ring finger or pinky finger on the smooth grooves grooves etched into the knurling.
>>
>>39069962
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.