[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else wished they didn't care about going to the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Anyone else wished they didn't care about going to the gym and making gains?

Imagine how much simpler life would be. I'm talking about people with full time jobs btw students do not know this feel.
>>
>>39068596

I only work 2 12 hour days a week. So if I didnt work out I dont know what I'd do with the rest of my time.
>>
I wish I had whatever it is that makes people okay with being obese, then I could just watch TV and eat Doritos until I die
>>
not really, the health benefits are massive, cant be overlooked you know
>>
I have way more time to workout since I finished school.

Feels good man.
>>
>>39068596
no, im glad i care. i was pushing myself to take on as many contracts as i could and working 90+ hours a week in my home office. sitting for up to 18 hours a day while eating shit food and drinking whiskey got me north of 260lbs. i had constant heartburn, i started snoring, my joints would randomly swell up, and i felt like dogshit all the time. once i started lifting and got my diet sorted out, i dropped 40lbs and lost all my health issues. it forced me to cut back on my hours and lose money doing so, but its worth it being able to sleep without a CPAP machine and eat decent food without feeling like i need to puke it up right after.
>>
Well I spent most of my young life not caring about my body and no, I wouldn't want to go back to that.
>>
lifting and eating healthy is like an illness insurance
>>
>>39068596
No I don't, I actually enjoy lifting.

Why are you even doing it if you don't like it? To get sluts? I can assure you that if you are willing to spend more time on study or making money you will be a lot more successful with women.
>>
>>39068695
to get women have above average genetics and convince yourself that you are a big hot dick swinging playa, thats al that matters
>>
I was a social butterfly before fitness. Everyone loved my company cause id invest so much energy into making sure everyone has a great time. I was also bagging a lot of girls even though i looked average skinnyfat mode.

I always wished someone would attempt to return half the effort i put forth. When i started lifting and my effort was benefitting me so much it felt crazy good. I stopped going out and meeting people became less and less important to me.

I wish id balance this better. Lifting can be so draining especially after work. It takes a lot of time in the kitchen too. Just working, gyming, shopping, and cooking takes my whole day.

I got it under control now since lifting gets huge diminishing returns eventually but those few years feel kind of wasted for me.
>>
>>39068596
I have a full time job and my life consists of nothing but going to work, going to the gym and playing video games. So if i never went to the gym my life would be work and video games and i would be a fat fuck. That doesn't sound easy to me at all.
>>
>2 hours out of the house in a relaxing environment 3 days a week

I enjoy going to the gym, what else would I do in the evening? Watch TV or something?
>>
>>39068611
What do you do, phamiglia?
>>
>>39068893
Shit are you me?
However I'm having a dilemma right now. Could be because i'm nearing my 30's.

Lately i've been feeling like i want to pass on my genes. I can build decent muscle and surely i'm not as stupid as most people having children. It just feels like a waste, since after i die those things will vanish alongside my corpse. Millions of years of evolution thrown away just like that.

However, i don't really feel like putting any effort into relationships. My days are already too short as is.
Sure, it could be nice to have a wife and children. But it feels like a waste of time, because for it to work out i'd have to find a female version of myself.

Maybe i'll just donate my sperm or something. I don't fucking know anymore.
>>
>>39070424
I know that feel fampai, I love going to the gym and improving myself but now the thought of having a relationship with anyone except some kind of clone of myself makes me feel actually depressed, sometimes I even feel like having a real close gym bro (totaly platonic no homo) would be way better than a gf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.