[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to fuck a fatty if you're horny and have no other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Is it ok to fuck a fatty if you're horny and have no other option?
Off topic but also what is your favourite exercise for abs?
>>
>>39066908
Why do you want people on the internet to make your life choices for you
Do you even have a personality?
>>
>>39066908
>Is it ok to fuck a fatty if you're horny and have no other option?
your penis can't tell she's fat
>Off topic but also what is your favourite exercise for abs?
deadlifts
>>
I don't know.
I have a massive dick a decent body and i've been told in so many words and gathered from the reactions of a few women that I'm an amazing fuck.

I don't want to feel like I'm rewarding a fat chick with the kind of life altering deep dicking she'll remember even on her death bed.

I've been able to over come the sheer need and almost blinding need to rape anything with a tight warm hole level of horny with exercise meditation and staying away from women for a while.
I can do it again.

Oh, and hanging leg raises and pike situps.
>>
>>39066908

No! Do not encourage/validate the notion that one can be fat and still have a reasonable chance of reproducing. The future of the human race literally depends on it, from an evolutionary "survival of the fittest" aspect.
>>
>>39067027
There's your answer OP
You should go fuck a fat chick just because someone with this amount of autism thinks you shouldn't
>>
>>39066997
Is their a chance you could feel like your rewarding your dick by sticking it in a pussy? Even if it is a fat girls pussy?
>>
>>39066923
this, kill yourself op
>>
>>39066908
No, beta fucks that fuck fat girls are the reason we have fat girls. They don't have any need to look good if you loser cucks will fuck them anyways.
>>
>>39067027
I wouldn't reproduce with her. I just want some pussy....I reckon I can ignore the body it's attached to
>>
>>39066997
This.

Anon knows, if they want a good shag with a great looking guy who's spent months possibly years lifting and making an effort then they should make some commitments to do the same. If not, they can have the beta cucks.
>>
>>39066908
Depends on how fat she is. Chubby/not fit and I pretty much just say fuck it if I have no other options that night. But borderline fat? Nah
>>
>>39067040
>having this mindset
confirmed for never gonna make it
>>
>>39066908
I didn't "sleep" with any one unless I "loved" them. Young love is different than "OLD PERSON" love. I think that it is COOL that you have SAVED yourself.. I am SORRY for your group of age of people. Too reliant on social /content/media. Instead of talking to people in REAL person. Like face to face. Hanging out and going outside with NO electronics. To just experience each other.. get to KNOW each other.. If it works it does. If it doesn't.. Then you have MET a NEW PERSON!! Then DO try the same thing with the next wonderful girl you meet.. Don't be afraid to fail. Failure is just the BEGINNING to WINNING!! BE YOURSELF!! No matter how "weird" you think you are.. Girls ARE just as weird.. Just don't freak them out with TOO freaky of stuff on the first date.. :) Like I said, I am OLD.. And unfortunately I can feel peoples feelings when I am interested in what they have to say.. I sincerely hope you take the chance, and ask this woman to coffee or hot chocolate, or tea. Some thing that the both of you can talk in person. Good luck! ;)z
>>
do not reward the fatties, let them work for it
>>
>>39067076
>using a fatty for her twat
>rewarding them
he didn't say he was going to feed her.
>>
Fat but decently healthy or cute face ok.

Fat but nasty? Or obese under any situation... no. Just go gay and let some twinky guy suck you off if you're horny enough to consider this.
>>
>>39067050

It's not whether or not you actually produce a baby. You're still going through the motions, and validating being fat as an acceptable evolutionary choice.

You are, at a subconscious level, proving the "fat acceptance" mob right. You are effectively saying, yes, it's okay to be fat.
>>
>>39067089
assuming we're not talking rape here then the fatty wants to be dicked - thus it is a reward
>>
>>39067106
Women don't want to just be dicked
They want attention and affection
Being pumped and dumped does not provide that
>>
>>39067093
Average to OK face....like a 6/10. Body is fat

>>39067102
I'm just using her though for my pleasure?
>>
>>39067106
And I want to dick someone, so am I also being rewarded?

Most women think sex will make a guy love her, that's why they do it.
>>
>>39067040
It depends, is she cute, how fat are we talking, thicc like the girl in the op or just a twinkie away from a heart attack, and what kind of personality she has.
>>
>>39067117
virgin confirmed
>>
>>39067124
Her face is ok, she's look good thin. Her body is overweight. Like a bit of a muffin top.
>>
>>39067147
That description...
It's a "I have to see her for myself" situation.
>>
>>39067122
yes you are being rewarded, but if you are a beautiful specimen you deserve rewards
>>39067117
hmm this is true, depends on OP context I suppose then, if it's a one night stand after clubbing type thing then it's a reward. If he takes her on a date, nails and never contacts again then I suppose that's okay.. still doesn't sit right with me though
>>
>>39066908
I'm in the same situation op,

But for me it's a butterface girl, great body but her face is 3/10...

She's really funny, kind, fit, etc... But her face is ugly af
>>
>>39067147
>her face is okay
When the guy who is contemplating fucking a fatass says her face is just "okay" it means she is 4/10, 5/10 at best.
>>
>>39067231
Mate id definitely go for it if the body is good. Subtly get her to wear a lot of makeup. Body>face
>>
>>39067241
Is it ok to fuck a 5/10? Just for a relief? No dating or any girlfriend shit, just a fuck
>>
>>39067252
Yes it is. My gf broke up with me like a month ago and in the mean time I fucked a 5/10, a 6/10, another 5/10 and a 7/10. I feel like a beast and that makes it easier to find new and better girls to fuck.
>>
Let's be honest here.

If an average looking, not ugly guy with a decent body, an honest to goodness big dick, and is a great fuck by every measure walked up to her one day and said "I'm going to fuck your brains when I want" not many women would want that.

This average jack off just absolutely uses her like a walking real doll has fucked her to tears on more then one occasion and she knows her only value to him is her cunt. Do you really think any women would like that scenario

Especially if she knows she'll almost have to beg him to fuck her when She wants it.

HELL NO.
>>
>>39067252
It all depends on how you want to be as a man. Do you think Achilles would fuck around with ugly girls? Doubt it.
But since you're asking permission to fuck ugly girls online, and you obviously want to do it anyways, you just need validation, go ahead. You definitely aren't an Achilles tier male
>>
>>39066908
Don't do it, bro. Not only will you be disgusted with yourself afterward, you're ruining things for everyone else. Let me explain.

If enough horny fit dudes fuck a hog as a one-night stand, pretty soon the hog will start thinking that they can get and keep a fit dude for a relationship. Obviously that isn't true, but it's too late - she's raised her standards and will accept nothing lower, not even fat ugly guys at her actual level.

Now that those fat ugly guys can't get laid or get in relationships, they get frustrated, drop out of society and that's what leads to mass shootings.

> tl;dr: no fat chicks
>>
>>39066947
Mine can. I can literally fuck a 62 year old woman, but can't get hard for a fat girl.

I fucked a 62 year old woman, breh. I went limp the second I saw another fatty get naked.
>>
Post more of op girl
>>
sauce on the girl
>>
I need pussy, bro. My dick has a mind of its own and I have to feed it. As long as she's a 6/10 or better, I'm gonna smash. Fuck all this "I have standards" shit that so many autists spew. Have standards in your girlfriends/wives, sure. But when you just wanna get some pussy, it's fair game in my opinion. Plus, having more sex make you better at sex so when you finally do land a QT, you can pound her until her eyes roll back into her head and she's shaking. Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1473338958029.jpg (2MB, 4564x2912px) Image search: [Google]
1473338958029.jpg
2MB, 4564x2912px
Never forget
>>
Here's a question that seems semi-related:
What's everyone's opinion on hooking up with a young mom (like 18-22)? There's so many of them on Tinder, I just wonder if they're either
>Easiest to pump n' dump b/c of likely self-esteem issues
or
>Too much risk of becoming a stalker who wants you to be their baby's daddy
What think, /fit/?
>>
File: 1249304852544.png (513KB, 479x603px) Image search: [Google]
1249304852544.png
513KB, 479x603px
>>39067120
nigga, HOW fat? obese with rolls falling out of her pants?

or slight chubby? can you post a pic? doesn't have to be her just something similar

I wouldn't go much thiccer than pic related imo
>>
>>39066908
Rather fuck my hand than a fatty.
>>
>>39066997
On the contrary I enjoy dicking fat girls just the once then never talking to them again.
Because I know that after getting with a trenned up Greek god like me they will NEVER settle for a guy as fat as themselves which eventually makes them extremely bitter as those are the only guys who normally give them attention. They think that they deserve a guy like me when in reality a guy like me will never settle with a girl like them, dooming them to be forever alone.
It also ruins the chances of the fat beta males who would settle with these whales, which will either inspire them to get /fit/ as well or at least turn them into /r9k/ virgins for us all to laugh at.
>>
>>39069333
Checked, and you're doing god's work anon.
>>
Fuck em but don't walk around in public with them. Use them but don't treat them. Etc

I fucked a fatty for a while, she was the type that would be fine if she lost some weight and ditched the tumblr attitude.

I'd roll over to her place, smoke her weed while she sucked my dick. Life was bretty good.

Deadlift
>>
>>39069333
Tfw this was almost me except I fell hard for one of the girls I fucked and now we're married

Fucking tren I swear, it's all tren's fault
>>
>>39069388
I'd fuck a tree with a wig on tren desu
>>
>>39066908
Pros
- get your nut in a straight and effective way
- high chance she'll know what she's doing
- her place might have decent snacks
- used to rejection, won't get pissed if you bail

Cons
- used to rejection, heart might live in her vagina
- she'll always be a check on your bedpost and you'll remember the experience every time you think of how many people you'd fucked
- definitely have to use protection
- will blow your confidence despite getting laid
>>
>>39069485
>her place might have decent snacks

This desu. Go for it OP.
>>
File: 1442705764971.png (211KB, 270x291px) Image search: [Google]
1442705764971.png
211KB, 270x291px
>>39069485
>>
>>39069485

So do hot stoners, stop settling for fatties bc of snacks you cucks.
>>
>>39069388
I very nearly fucked a passable tranny on tren

Had it not been for a sudden emergency I'd have completely thrown away my self-respect
>>
>>39069485
>high chance she'll know what she's doing
OP here. Why do you say this? I'm not really bothered about her anyway, I just want to blow my load and not have to use my hand
>>
File: IMG_1962.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
>>39066908
Oh fuck off alright
>>
>>39069512
>doesn't exclusively fuck fat girls during winter bulk
Stay DYEL and sad with your druggie boring lays, Anon.
>>
>>39069527
There aren't any hard statistics on this, but in my experience of sleeping with girls who are lower on the 1-10 and larger than average, knew how to deliver in the sack. More thorough and enthusiastic BJ, knew what positions would get her off and was a little bossy about it, and was always down for round 2. Or, they're lazy shit starfish that just sit there and think about the last New Girl episode and what she can microwave when you leave.
>>
>>39069333
Almost devillish, but not quite. You're doing the right thing.
>>
File: Everything I say is right.png (329KB, 749x500px) Image search: [Google]
Everything I say is right.png
329KB, 749x500px
>>39067252
My man let me tell you what some guy I'm not really friends with anymore once told me.

There's no such thing as the 1 - 10 scale for judging attractiveness. It's binary. 1 or 0. Yes or no. That's it. Don't think "oh I'm not sure I'd fuck this 5/10 but if she were a 6/10 then I probably would"

There is only yes or no. 1 or 0. You either want to fuck her, or you don't.
>>
>>39067069
Is this pasta
>>
>>39067363

So he gets his dick wet and we get a happening?
Do it op
>>
File: 1476011566506.png (46KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1476011566506.png
46KB, 720x644px
>>39067069
>>
File: mHM3DMk.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
mHM3DMk.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>39069485
>>
>>39066908

Take it from an old fag. You need to get laid at every single opportunity that presents itself.

Even if you're seeking a wife, still keep planting the seed until it gets serious with one woman.

Any sex > no sex
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.