[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of my sister's got her hands on some sort of hardcore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

A friend of my sister's got her hands on some sort of hardcore weight loss drug and lost 20kg in one fucking month. 3 months and she lost over 50kg.
I thought diet pills were bullshit? What the fuck was she taking?
>>
meth.
>>
>>39066828

This.
>>
>>39066802
probably got her stomach stapled but didn't want to admit it
>>
>>39066802
It's probably some sort of ampethamine. My GF's fat co-worker takes pills with speed in them. My GF took one just because and she said it reminded her of adderall.

Which if you know anything about adderall or speed it's a huge appetite suppressent.

Or it's this >>39066828
>>
>>39066802

cocaine
>>
>>39066802
get out of here kid be careful what you wish for
>>
>>39066802

Maybe DNP. If you take that shit, which you shouldn't, do not go over the suggested amount. It could overheat your body, and if you reach 108 degrees Fahrenheit, you'll give yourself brain damage.
>>
>>39066802
dnp
>>
>>39066857
I doubt she wouldn't admit it, these types of surgeries are no big deal anymore. People are crazy cutting off their insides all willy nilly like that
She mentioned the pills to my sister because she was explaining she lost weight so fast she was going to get a boob job because her boobs were nothing but skin now
>>
>>39066802
>50kg
Her life span has probably shrunk by at least 3 years losing so much so fast.
>>
>>39066871
>>39066879

DNP is *literally* weed killer. I spray this shit on my lawn to kill dandelions. Serious.

OP, just count calories like a normal human being. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
>>
>>39066802
fuck bro tell me if you find out. like for real
>>
>>39066991

Don't forget it's used to make explosives.
>>
>>39066857
i really doubt it? doesnt that just make you eat less? i eat 500 cals a day and i havent lost 20kg in a month lol
>>
File: grotesques f.50r.jpg (38KB, 354x603px) Image search: [Google]
grotesques f.50r.jpg
38KB, 354x603px
>>39066991
Why would you want to kill dandelions? Pick someone your own size man. ...oh wait
>>
>>39066802
>3 months and she lost over 50kg
From decomposition?
>>
Amphetamines are widly used to suppress appetite. That's nothing new. People will always choose the easy way out, even if it destroys their mind and body.

Requiem for a dream shows that pretty good and young girls are even more worryless about the future, so they are way more prone to take poison as a trade for future attention.
>>
>>39066802
realistically, it could be hoodia

that shit borders on illegality but its a bit dodgy whats allowed. It suppresses appetite hard
>>
>>39066991
>to kill dandelions
you have no heart
>>
>>39066802
>its been over half a year since I became under 10% body weight
>unlike the actual rumors, it was actually easy to maintain it
>Each and every day just eat according to what I have learned and I dont gain additional weight
>Sometimes just dont eat at all for a day if I feel like there is too much
>So many burdens off my chest, "dieting" has completely abandoned my mind
>still sometimes come here and see people struggling with it

There is no easy road, the only way to get long term changes in your body, is to completely change your lifestyle. Your foods, and your habits. Its the only way.
>>
>>39066802
Meth.
>>
>>39066802
Tape worm
>>
>>39066802
It wouldn't surprise me if there were diet drugs that worked for weight loss, just none that are safe. Totally possible this is something that wrecks metabolism or an insane amphetamine.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.