[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys redpill me on redpills? I want to be a redpill but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: trappy.jpg (42KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
trappy.jpg
42KB, 500x440px
Can you guys redpill me on redpills? I want to be a redpill but all my friends are bluepills and I think they're wrong. I don't know where to get redpill but I think you can redpill me if I redpill enough. When will redpills overtake bluepills and I can redpill my way through redpill redpills? I need you to redpill me because otherwise I'll be a bluepill and bluepills aren't really redpills so I would rather be a redpill than a bluepill. Thanks.
>>
The fact that you are thinking about redpill/bluepill bullshit makes you "bluepilled"
>>
>>39063534

but this is even more confusing
>>
what about ironpill?
>>
>>39063521
>>39063650

just take a cyanide pill bro
>>
>>39063521
the whole red/blue pill thing is laughable.

if you need somebody else to tell you the way the world works then you're still just sheep.

learn to think for yourself.
>>
>>39064640
real redpill right there
>>
the whole redpill/ bluepill is bullshit. reddit/r/theredpill does give some good advice about being social and manly n shit. but please don't listen to the "all women are whores" shit. if thats your mindset you'll not be happy
>>
>>39063521
It's simply someone sharing a perspective in a way that's meant to sound like tough truth real talk.

So you're tricked into thinking it's more accurate or more useful than it may actually be.
>>
>>39064684
TRP is just a network of the most tryhard betas to echo chamber about how society owes them self esteem. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>39064640
I don't think that attitude its healthy.

It implies that just by being human and a male you are the best male and a human you can be.

Why did humanity spend ( and still is) thousand of years discussing what it means to be a human and what is right way to live?
Why are men without father figure raised up to be little shits?

Since this is /fit/ it would be like saying that if you give a guy barbell and weights he should be able to think for himself and figure out the best path to gains.

One person can't hope to figure all out. He lacks perspective, experience of others and objectivity.
Its a shame to let your ego forbid you from standing on the shoulders of the giant
>>
>>39064651
but thats what he is sayi-
>fuck it you will never make it
>>
On the pyramids of power called "economics" and "politics" we ALL get our assess fucked. Well all except the top-most bastards. But if you are a white, hetrosexual male then at least you have SOMETHING going for you. At least you're not a nigger, faggot, spic or woman! In the pyramids of power called "race" and "gender" you're golden.

Well at least it used to be that way. Now the women and the niggers and the fags and the whole lot of them have "rights" and that means that relative to them, your power has decreased. The white man is no longer at the top of any pyramid.

Redpill: try to climb back on the top the race, gender and sexuality pyramids.
Bluepill: pretend to enjoy your relative loss of power, get cucked
Ironpill: just... lift heavy shit and put it back down, brah
???-pill: topple the "politics" and "economics" pyramids; grab true power over your life and destiny
>>
>>39065013
>if others aren't oppressed, i am a cuck
Holy shit /pol/ says dumb shit but goddamn.
Other people getting rights is "cucking" you?
>>
>>39063521
People are pretty much always going to be heavily blue pilled in communities not dedicated to red pilling, so you'll mostly get stupid answers here.
>>
Can I please return to being blue pilled? I didn't sign up for this shit. I want a refund.
>>
>>39064640
good luck "working hard" and "saving money" while others have learned from mentors how to be successful while their money is making money.
>>
File: 1470224292590.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470224292590.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>39063521

i'm sorry, I can't look at that bodysuit without ejecting my sides
>>
>>39065366
Not what I meant. Having relative rights reducted in some areas and then reacting by either a) wanting them back by putting down others or b) silently accepting the way of things and thinking this minor gain by others is "freedom" is BOTH cucking yourself.

The real option, the only real option, is ignoring the illusory power pyraminds based on whom you fuck or the melaning content of your skin and so on. It is to focus on the REAL source of REAL power: and that lies in politics and economics. More specifically, the control over the means of production. So teaches us the science of Marxism.

>/pol/
lol, they're just cucks who want their pathetic illusion of superiority back... "the jews keep me down... I have a penis and lack melanin so I'm tha best even though I jack it to anime and cry every night about how shit my life is". Manchildren.
>>
Where can I get a singlet like that?
>>
>>39067839
>strawmanning this hard
>>
>>39064640
where did you find such a quality redpills?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.