[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we discuss our gym's regulars >red shorts guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 36

File: KFullNormal20080726052_l.jpg (28KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
KFullNormal20080726052_l.jpg
28KB, 360x360px
ITT: we discuss our gym's regulars

>red shorts guy who has god awful form and half reps (at best) everything. I'm talking bench with full sydney harbor bridge and still half repping
>the old guy who sounds like he's trying to go ssj on every rep
>the really old guy with sweat bands who does nothing but calisthenics
>the Big Guy who is intimidating as fuck but is a really nice guy who'll help out anyone with anything
>>
>That one mixed dude with dreads that does pushups between every set.
>That one buff chad that does nothing but machines
>That one bald man that does nothing but dumbbells
>That qt gym worker who interrupted me while talking to my gymbro but see her doing it to everyone else
>>
Mullet man

>mid 40's dude with a mullet even though he has a bald spot
>always wears a polo shirt tucked in with a belt and cargo shorts
>he is actually strong as fuck and saw him shoulder press a shitload of weight, always does weighted dips all the time
>also see him doing kendo classes doing all this crazy ken sama shit

seems like a bretty cool guy
>>
File: 20160803_182139.jpg (445KB, 780x1040px) Image search: [Google]
20160803_182139.jpg
445KB, 780x1040px
> Personal trainer who has nothing but middle aged clients, has them do nothing but kettlebell/cable/medicine ball fuckabout circuits for an hour.

> Weirdo oly lifter with man-tits. Spends half the time doing kettlebell fuckabouts and looking down on people who don't do olympic lifts while he does a 30kg snatch. Also his head looks like a fucking egg.

> Young couple who spend 2 hours doing kettlebell fuckabouts. Girl is fucking hot though.

> Old guy who brings his dog to the gym (pic related)
>>
>>39062442
>That one SJW with the hairlip and a speckling of a mustache.
>She only squats and deadlifts
>6'0'' and never less than 2 plates
>Makes my weewee feel small and problematic with my 25plate squats
>one time heard her yell "take that patriarchy" after a massive 3 plate dead lift
She sweats in her asscrack
>>
>turbo manlet that front squats and literally touches his ass to his heels
>Huge guy that deadlifts 5 plate, squats 3.5 plate for reps, full ROM
>Asians that deadlift in packs, all doing 135 for varying reps
>Lmao flirty girl doing baby weight with shit form, states down the fit guys between sets.
>Literal twig girl struggling to squat 80 lbs, but decent form and full ROM
>Buff dude with his lil skelly bro showing him the ropes
>University employee making sure no one is using chalk or doing any floor pulls other than diddlys and rows
>Buff Asian dude that follows a strict compound routine, but leg presses instead of squats.
>Skinny Lanklet thats been OHPing the bar for a month now
>Rotating random frat dudes that bench for an hour, then do t bar rows for 10 minutes and leave
>Middle age man with <12%bf that benches 200 at a snail's pace, each rep is like 10 seconds long
>Blonde fag that plays music too loud through his headphones and sounds retarded when he tries to talk over them
>>
>>39062640
>that /fit/ anon

>that puts an extra line

>in between his text on 4chan

Go Back To REbbit

:^)
>>
>buff mikey with the extra chromosome
>retard strength squatting 4 plats
>5'4'' 341lbs
>mikey once asked me to inject roids in the locker room for him
>he told me he wants to be the strongest 47 chromosome wonder
i hate my gym
>>
File: chris candito.jpg (48KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
chris candito.jpg
48KB, 720x720px
I call him Chris Candito
>skinny curlbro version of Jonnie Candito, can't weigh more than 140lb, no legs
I swear he has the same exact face it's scary
>workout volume so high you'd swear he was probably burning muscle at that point
>constantly runs up to me panting asking to work in on the bar im using to curl mumbling shit about supersets "I'm super setting everything bro, everythings super setted today im fucking dead, super set etc.."
but just when I thought he couldn't get any more ridiculous
>he walks in wearing a fucking Bane elevation training mask and shamelessly goes about his professional supersetting
I guess he just wanted to be stronk like cousin Jonnie
>>
>>39062688
wait bane training masks are a thing now?
>>
File: fart clamps.jpg (7KB, 143x240px) Image search: [Google]
fart clamps.jpg
7KB, 143x240px
>>39062655
>git

<back

>2

>RIBBIT
>>
>>39062699
I need to know this too
>>
>that one fat land whale with the pink yoga pants
>only does the leg extension (you know the one for women)
>after 15 minutes a nice sweat stain down her ass crack
I one time smelled it. I really want to stick muh dick in it
>>
>>39062699
>>39062707
i was just using it as a figure of speech it wasnt a legit replica bane mask although that would be jokes as fuck
>>
>>39062686
Any more Mikey stories?
>>
File: 1459452991447.jpg (37KB, 513x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459452991447.jpg
37KB, 513x700px
>>39062726
WTF is in your pic then faggot
>>
>>39062649
>Skinny Lanklet thats been OHPing the bar for a month now

Reporting.

I'll add weight one day fampai.
>>
>>39062736
you're seriously telling me you haven't seen any altitude training meme masks, even on /fit/? do you not use this board often or something and have a life?
>>
>>39062732
>buff mikey has a routine
>never deviates from the plan
>People in the gym know his routine and give him space
>enter new gym bunny, she never met mikey
>she starts squatting in the cage. doesn't know it's mikey's turn after he deadlifts
>mikey starts yelling screaming and throwing dumbbells
>mirrors brake. gym bunny is scared for her life shaking in the fetal position
>mikey keeps yelling. he takes out his cock and begins rubbing it
eventually the staff calmed him down. she never came back
>>
>>39062750
I've been active on fit between 2010-2012 and now I'm back. Things have changed quite a bit. A lot of light weights now.
I remember when Scooby used to post. I remember when Scooby's sexuality was ambiguous. Do people even remember Scooby1961?
>>
>The Frog
black guy with some kind of hunchback deformation that has pretty good lifts despite that. sometimes spot him, he speaks in frog-like grunts or sign language

>Giga Nigga 9000
6'5 big dark-skinned chocolate daddy with arms as big as my head, likes to come up from behind and watch when I ohp and say shit like 'mmm.. yeah get that up... yeah you got this.. mmm good shit good shit'. I feel like I'm gonna get my booty plundered

>Champion
6'4 aryan prince that lifts close to 2/3/4/5, jacked as shit and gave me chalk one time when he saw me struggling with diddly. wears a towel over his head and face and meditates against a wall in between sets

>The Hot Couple
9/10 chick and her 9/10 bf who come in 5 days a week mon-fri for a couple hours. super friendly and I run into them all the time at the supermarket. they do lifts together and look cute af

>The Incredible Bulk
fellow manlet on a turbo-bulk that squats almost 4pl8 now, got chubby but acquired explosive gains over the summer

>LP Advocate
guy close to 1/2/3/4 that's been doing SS/SL or some variant, garden variety curlbros ask him how he made such gains and he tells them about linear progression. sometimes talks to Champion about programming

>Asian Persuasion
another manlet, does oly lifts and yells a lot. warms up doing dragon flags and cool bodyweight stuff, if I was homo I'd probably have a crush on him because he's sort of cute

>/a/ Transplant
spooky skeleton that wears Fate/Zero or lowkey /a/ related shirts, does bodyweight stuff and dumbell shit. needs to talk to LP Advocate very badly

>Booty Meme Team
group of girls that just do (booty exercises)xF and facebook challenge meme workouts with kettleballs and stuff. one of them brought me a barbell once and asked if I wanted to use it while there was a line for racks, I think she was trying to flirt but I'm autistic so I took the barbell and ran away with it
>>
>Go to gym with no buddy
>decide to bench press
>guy with solid 8/10 face and 10/10 hair rocks up
>bigger than me
>"Do you need a spot, mate?"
>2pl8 for the first time because I'm not afraid I'll drop it

Fucking nicest dude I met all month.
>>
>>39062799
stay gay /fit/
>>
>That one 9/10 man with a 9" python in his shorts
>you can see it when he does barbell shrugs
>>
>>39062804
Always.
>>
>Buff manlet who lifts 1.5/3/4/5. Cool dude. Helped me with my form.
>Middle aged guy who walks on treadmill for 30 minutes then does dumbell curls and leaves.
>Middle aged fat mom who does one set with super low weight on every machine in the gym. Absolutely no resting between sets.
>5'4" personal trainer with +24" arms who is clearly on gear. Trains middle aged people exclusively with accessory lifts.
>The couple. Skeleton guy trying to train his skeleton gf. Talks like he knows everything about lifting. No compounds. Literally only does every variation of bicep curls (except barbell kek). Steered his gf away while I was doing deadlifts.
>Huge dude with actual autism who does big swinging curls with 60lb dumbells.
>The dude who always asked how much weight I'm deadlifting then asked if he could try to lift it (yes really, he has shit form. Only ever did one rep). I started out with 155lbs. He stopped asking once I hit 200 and he couldn't get the bar off the ground.
>Handsome af dude with a solid compound routine. Good lifts.
>Obligatory huge black dude. Squats in the Smith machine.
> Mexican dude who quarter squats 1pl8.
>Fat dude who puts in work. Lifts go up each week and he's a super cool guy. He's gonna make it.

I could go on and on. I go to a fairly big gym with a ton of regulars.
>>
>>39062799
I am so jealous!
nice dubs btw
>>
>>39062770
why would anyone forget scooby he still uploads videos regularly. even if he doesn't post on /fit/ anymore his popularity goes beyond that
>>
>>39062861
please post some dank Scooby memes
>>
PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO

I LIKE CUM I DRINK CUM I AM CUM

I AM THE CUM GOD FILL ME UP

YUM YUM

YUM YUM

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2106

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2016

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2016
>>
File: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (28KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
microexpressions-disgust.jpg
28KB, 524x336px
>>39062758
And why is that allowed?

>involuntary euthanization for all tards when?
>>
>>39062442
>The guy who pulls his socks right up to his knees
It fucking bugs me for some reason.
>>
>>39062891
anon are you chromosomeist?
>>
>>39062837
>Fat dude who puts in work. Lifts go up each week and he's a super cool guy. He's gonna make it.

That's me bro. I've seen the others you speak of too. I know you go to my gym.
>>
>>39062876
>PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO
>
>I LIKE CUM I DRINK CUM I AM CUM
>
>
>I AM THE CUM GOD FILL ME UP
>
>YUM YUM
>
>YUM YUM
>
>
>
>TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2106
>
>TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2016
>
>TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2016

YUM YUM

YUM YUM

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2106

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2016

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2016PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO

YUM YUM

YUM YUM

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2106

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2016

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2016
>>
File: 1475867071976.jpg (33KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475867071976.jpg
33KB, 163x240px
>>39062780

This was a good one.
>>
>>39062876
>>39062904
Gary Johnson 2016
>>
>>39062442
> Very flexible, middle aged Chinese man who is always doing stretches and calisthenics
> Pajeet that literally smells of curry puffs and uses a skipping rope on the treadmill
> Incredibly overweight dude who can bench 3pl8
> Dude who brings his girlfriend but is obviously insecure and gets angry that she mires other guys
> Scrawny kid who wears swimming shorts with flames on them
>>
File: 200_s.gif (60KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
60KB, 357x200px
>>39062897
Gas the tards, chromosome war now
>>
>>39062903
Lol its a possibility. But I feel like these a fairly standard gym goers and could be present in a lot of gyms. I'm in OK, USA.
>>
>>39062442

>The cardio guy on ausschwitz mode who weights himself at least 3 times while working out

Seriously, the fuck?
>>
>>39062866
unfortunately i don't happen to have any dank ones on hand at the moment. have you been exposed to the pl8 dispensers now that you're back?
>>
>>39062947
The fabled 1/64th squat
>>
> Grill that runs on the treadmill for 10 minutes, just so she gets a sweat on, takes selfies then leaves
>>
>>39062944
I'm in Texas. You're right, it sounds like your basic commercial gym crowd. I am going to make it. You're going to make it. We're all going to make it.
>>
>That fucking midget who starts push pressing a little bit more that I'm OHPing with strict form like he's trying to prove he's stronger than me
If you reading this: fuck off you stumpy little toad faced bastard.
>>
>>39062737

Your gonna make it brah
>>
>>39062780
I just learned today what a dragon flag was. they are cool as shit and I wish I could do them

I need to work on my core so bad
>>
>>39062442
>that guy who wears that stupid red hat every day and makes so much noise throwing weight around in the power cage

Yeh, that's me.
>>
File: 1456641982984.jpg (29KB, 346x395px) Image search: [Google]
1456641982984.jpg
29KB, 346x395px
>>39062944
How do those black ddues get so big squatting in the smith machine and having overall shitty form on most other lifts? Is it hundreds of years of selective breeding?
>>
>>39063002
>selective breeding
Weak slaves were useless and thus killed or left in africa.
It's not exactly rocket science.
>>
File: 20140702_090206.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20140702_090206.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39062969
Thanks man. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>39063002
>Is it hundreds of years of selective breeding?
Yes. Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?
>>
>>39063034
To stimulate discussion
>>
>>39062780
>The Incredible Bulk
top jej
>>
>>39063002
They eat lots of chicken and get plenty of rest post workout because they don't have jobs.
>>
>>39063002
>Coons
>Making smart decisions about who they fuck
>>
>>39062966
Grill at my old gym used to run at a good pace for about 3 hours every day. Must've run a marathon every fucking day. Petite and cute af too.
>that stamina
>want to put my dick in her
>that face when she fucks so hard it snaps off
>>
File: 1475151304127.png (79KB, 570x654px) Image search: [Google]
1475151304127.png
79KB, 570x654px
>>39063069

TopKek
>>
File: 1437109962750.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1437109962750.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>39062780
>he speaks in frog-like grunts
>>
>>39062559
This is my goal in life.
>>
>any midget, I'm 6'2 so everyone is a midget

I hate you and your small ass ROMs with your short ass arms and legs
>>
>>39063080
>implying they were making the decisions when that selective breeding was happening
>>
>Master Roshi
Old man with small goatee like beard. ALWAYS positions himself behind young women on the treadmills, sometimes ventures to the cable machines to try and chat them up.
>Russian Gardener
Wears elbow length gardening gloves. Have watched him perform smith machine back squats with a front rack position. Easily 120kg permabulk mode.
>Warrior Princess
Black lady that is bigger than 90% of guys at the gym. Super weak though can barely bench 1pl8. Brings her own mini speaker for music, always some crazy 80's techo music.
>Stenchlord Skeleton
He's 50kg dripping wet, but stinks like a fucking skunk in Ketosis. Everyone avoids him at all costs, possibly autistic?

Could go on for ages.
>>
>guy that breaths loud af on every rep so that the whole gym can hear him
>manlet 5 foot guy build like a gorilla
>balding 20 something skinnyfat guy
>>
>Jake the Snake
Literally heard someone call him that today.
Dude can't be any more than 5'5", talks like a bit of an autist, but he literally deadlifted 6pl8 (585lb/265kg) right in front of me this afternoon.

>Vladmir
Heard his actual name once, dgaf what it is.
Notorious for both wearing a dingey, Slav-gangster-esque tracksuit and being stronger than he looks. Looks DYEL, lifts like and Olympian.
>>
>>39062442
Everyone is strong, knowledgeable about lifting and friendly.

Tfw you go to a powerlifting gym
>>
>>39062688
Dude I had the exact same dude in my old gym, sans the mask. I called him Jonnie Curldito.
>>
>>39062825
Man I've only got a 6 1/2 and it's still a challenge to keep that fker concealed during shrugs. Can't imagine taking on a few extra inches....
>>
>>39062903
Same here bro'
We're gonna make it.
>>
Gary
>Older guy, gotta be in his 50s min, but maybe older. Always doing OHP. Delts amazing, fit af for his age.
Cody
>Young dude, aryan ideal, his girl is strangely on the dumpy side? I rarely see them work out together. Caught her mirin one time, made me deeply uncomfortable because I like the dude.
Mason
>Built like a Dwarven God. Phenomenal posture on everything, always with one of his boys. Tasteful tats.

I try to get to know all the regular night-time guys on a first name basis. I never speak to any of the regular ladies because why bother.
>>
>Smelly Norris
Skinny weak guy who reeks of sweat, looks like a Do You Even Shower Jesse Norris

>Cheater MacGavin
Adipowers, compression everything, slicked hair. You guessed it, literally half reps everything baka

>Marshall Low
Old guy who tells all the girls to go lower if they want a good booty
>>
>>39062645
>25plate squats
Bruce Banner detected.
>>
I'll start this off by saying I don't lift that much, and I don't have any friends at my gym. I'm American but my Mom & Dad are Chinese. Where I live, there is only one gym within driving distance so that is where I go.
At the moment I am only a few months in, and I'm starting to give up. Alright, long story short - there is this guy at my gym. He won't leave me the fuck alone. Every single time I go, him and his bros are waiting out the front in this little area smoking cigarettes (which seems really counterproductive). I try to ignore them, but everywhere I go in the gym they follow me and make fun of me. It started off as just light hazing, where he dropped a 45lb plate on my foot as I was warming up, but soon enough he was flicking cigarette ash at me while I benched (I have asthma). More recently though, it's gotten out of hand, he and his bros have been following me into the change rooms and there has been a few incidents that I'd rather not talk about here. I'm in therapy now, and my therapist said exercise is perfect for recovery. I feel stuck in a cycle, I can't escape and I know every single time I go to the gym, I'm gonna see him and I just know ever since that first time, he's been waiting for me every time since.

>help me
>>
File: whatnononono.gif (833KB, 167x167px) Image search: [Google]
whatnononono.gif
833KB, 167x167px
>>39063705
>>
i work out in a hospital gym because its $5 a month

Pajeet (volunteer) and his skinny white bitch friend (some sort of doctor). pajeet actually does real workouts but hes a manlet lol. doctor bitch does all sorts of aerobic shit and gets all sweaty

young doctor man trying to be chad

old as fucking balls doctor man. people have told me hes like the boss giga niga doctor who knows everything about medicine. he uses the step machine exclusively and reads a magazine

kitchen guy who is strong as fuck but also perpetually trying to diet and failing. hes my gym bro, his girlfriend has him on a short leash and i feel bad for him because he cant work out as often

sterile processing bitches. theres a lot of them but they all look the same to me. they always wear their full body baggy scrubs and pretty much only do brisk walks on treadmills

enviornmental services guy. hes like, black but you cant be sure. like the rock. hes also tall as fuck but ugly as sin

red head guy who bangs weights around and gets all angry during his workout. i dunno what the fuck thats all about lol
>>
>>39063705
holy fucking shit say hi to big p for me
>>
>>39063705
Took me half way through for it to click
10/10
>>
>The old guy who spends three minutes working out and looks like he fell in a swimming pool
>The DYEL kids who come pick up the 10kg dumbbells and spend 20 minutes doing standing throw up hammer curls before leaving.
>The PT who has a guy doing squats on a bosu ball
>>
>>39063705
>>
>>39062686
Lmao share more Mikey anon
>>
>>39062758
>takes out his cock and begins rubbing it
Holy fuckoly
>>
>>39062442
>That one buffed turkish dude with perfect form
I admire that guy
>That buff chad that does dumbels only
>That roid rage who lifts small weights with many reps
>That one autistic looking kid with realy bad form and always wears some pjama looking like clothing
>This pajeet chad whos always calling on his phone or blasting realy loud trap
>Two woman late in their 40s with a fit body but obvious lip surgery and mental problems
>Group of three dyels with decent form and program
>Decent looking qt pie who does compont exercises
>The chinese qt goddess who I see rarely with amazing form and body
This grill makes my day if I see her
>Really buffed black guy who doesn't speak a word with amazing form
>>
>>39062944
You goto the weight room? That place is pretty fucking sweet.
>>
>>39063131
>warrior princess
I had that chick at my old gym. She sucked. Never reracking.
>>
File: Ultra giga nigga.jpg (58KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra giga nigga.jpg
58KB, 600x655px
>>39062780
Did someone say Giga Nigga?
We're doomed!
>>
>>39062640

Nice doggo
>>
>>39062825
Are shrugs supposed to rub your cock?
Making traps gains but feel inappropriate rubbing my dick with a barbell each rep
>>
>Gym Owner
Wear those circus-clown tier stripped lifting pants and the most cushioned running shoes I've ever seen. Does quarter-squats with warm-up weight and is on a bro-split which he recommends to every noob. Huge, despite all odds. Stereotypical 40 year old roider. Nice guy, though.

>Mini-me
Owner constantly has tiny dude following him around who mean-mugs everyone and everything including the equipment.

>Mid-nineties time-traveler
Guy has blonde spiked hair, wears typical 90s attire and listens only to early nineties music. Huge and probably on roids. Lifts heavy and properly. Friendly but quiet.

>ISIS-bro
Convervative muslim guy, former junkie. Dry as a twig, working hard but making little progress. Looks sad all the time, only talks to a couple bouncer regulars who went to school with him.

>Coath
70 year old dude who used to be an olympic weightlifting coach for our country. Mostly does machine-work. Trains kids over the summer by making them do endless sets on the lat pull-down machine. No wonder we never won any medals (or maybe he just can't be assed.)

>The glove gang
Bunch of perma-dyels who wear gloves for fucking everything and are on their 15th month of SL.
>>
>>39062640

Aww he gives the pupper a water bowl, too. That's a good owner.
>>
>>39064201
Nah. Select Fitness. Tulsa area.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 255x255px)
image.jpg
24KB, 255x255px
>one guy that wears the full typical gymbro setup - gloves, muscle singlet, short shorts. Does some weird moaning EVERY rep on EVERY exercise he does

>two land whales that jump on the treadmill for 10 minutes walking at a fast pace, get off and go do random shit on the machines

>two brothers that do the typical bro split, sometimes a third or fourth joins them and they travel in their pack, probably do more talking than lifting
>>
>>39064865
>one guy that wears the full typical gymbro setup - gloves, muscle singlet, short shorts. Does some weird moaning EVERY rep on EVERY exercise he does

this guy is in my gym too. its pretty ridiculous to see him grunting on warm-up sets and babby weights.
>>
>>39064884
ITS COZ I DIDNT MASTURBATE IN SILENCE LIKE YOU FAGGOTS OKAY?
>>
>>39064884
SRS I struggle every time to not laugh my ass off, sounds like he is actually cumming with every rep

>I guess Arnie was right
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 694x530px
>>39062737
I'll believe it when I see it
>>
>the hollow soldier, who looks like he gets 2 hours of sleep a night and shuffles round his routines like a zombie
>Bigfoot, the hairy giant who wanders round the gym. Many claim they've seen him do an exercise, but no proof ever comes out
>the four DYEL manlets of the apocalypse, who ride over the horizon and mercilessly misuse any equipment they come across
>>
>>39062780
>if you were gay
kek
>>
>>39062442
>The Knuckledragger Squad. Group of 4 that always come in super early, one is pretty aesthetic but the other 3 are a manlet, lanklet with freakishly long arms, and a strongfat king of manlets. All 4 are some dumbass army Bros that talk about the stupidest shit
>MemeLifts. Late 30s white dude that always is doing the stupidest crossfit shit. Like stuff you see gifs about (saw him with a belt strung across his back and connected to the ends of a barbell doing some squat bullshit today)
>Eyes Mcgee. Old dude that is always running at an incline on the treadmill while holding on to the front. Catch him checking out everyone almost every day.
>QT 1. Blonde fit grill that I never see in the weight room except to do pull ups. Super attractive but found out she is an officer so that would be tricky as a lowly enlisted sperg
>QT 2. Cute little Hispanic girl from my squadron. She seems super flirty with me but I know she has a boyfriend. I've just written it off as her personality.

There's ton from my base that are worthy of these threads.
>>
>that guy who sips water between each set
>that guy who sits with his phone 10 mins between each set
>that guy who does cardio and leaves
>>
>>39063056
Stimulate this
>>
>>39063640
kek
>>
>>39064975
>the hollow soldier, who looks like he gets 2 hours of sleep a night and shuffles round his routines like a zombie

Sounds like me
>>
>>39062649
>Twig Girl
>Li'l Skelly Bro
Attagirl/boy. Keep on truckin'.
>>
I use a small gym in office and the timings I use is usually empty, so all I know is I share it with fuckers who leave the dumbbells and plates all lying around.
>>
File: IMG_1260.png (1MB, 1198x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.png
1MB, 1198x674px
>>39062686
>the strongest 47 chromosome wonder
>>
The mystery case
>Kid started coming in two months ago
>Skinny as fuck
>Perfect form on literally everything
>Impressed he researched before starting
>Has no joke put on 35 pounds
>Lifts have gone through the roof

I have no idea, I need to ask this shapeshifter what he's doing. No sure if roids due to how small he was before, his traps aren't insane or cannon ball delta.
>>
>the only big guy in the gym
Oh wait that's me because I workout in my office's gym and no one else actually lifts, there are people who come in but won't last more than a week, maybe even a month and that's being very, very, very generous.
>environment, health, & safety team/volunteers decide to make our own 'Biggest Loser' with a cash prize
>monday was the first day and will end by December during our christmas party
>30+ people joined
>all hideous fat fucks
>gym is fucking crowded, loud, smelly, humid, hot
>the same gym where I used to be the only one at 7pm-8:30pm
Help me I want to allah akbar this shit at least I'll be taking down fatties with me.
>>
>>39062804
4 u
>>
>>39064045
>another thing about buff mikey is to be careful to not slam your weights
>he hates loud unexpected noises
>new beefcake 8/10 face body like Scoobs tries some olympic lifts
>constantly slams weights
>first mikey makes a shuddering noise only a few of us recognize
>SLAM
>mikey wails a little bit louder
>SLAM
>mikey is now crying and yelling at the man who has beats on and can't really hear mikey
>SLAM
>mikey comes up behind the guy, who has the bar over his head atm and pants him
>as mikey pants the guy he yells "NO SLAM NO SLAM NO SLAM"
>new guy so strong that he calmly put down the weight and gave mikey a hug
>never saw love like that ever again in my gym
Guys is it normal to feel tingly in my pants when I think about him? Not mikey the other guy
>>
>>39062442
hakuho is fucking amazing. That is all.
>>
>>39066429
Sounds like he put on a shit load of lean mass in no time at all which means he's getting a little extra help
>>
File: Vidkun-Quisling-208x300.jpg (14KB, 208x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vidkun-Quisling-208x300.jpg
14KB, 208x300px
>>39062442
>The poo in loo's who do jumping jacks and other retarded excercises that's only effective for old people in front of the mirror. And they are fucking staring. Staring hard at everyone. Wtf is their problems.
>>
>24 hour gym
>that one guy who goes around the same time as me
>stares at his shoes between sets
>once looked at me and I could see the deadness in his eyes

who made you like this lad, please smile
>>
>>39066429

maybe he got injured and had to stop lifting for more than 8 months
>>
>Stupid gook taking a set of EVERY dumbbell from the rack at one time and bringing them all to his bench and exercising with them

B-b-but i need to use the 4kg ones for gains...
>>
>>39066429
This is me. I got hospitalized, lost 40 pounds. 10 months later I was able to start lifting again and exploded in a short period of time. Got accused of roids
>>
>that roidfag who benches 200lb but looks like a demigod

>those cardio bunnies who use the lat pulldown machine with a extremely close chin up grip

>those lanky dyels who do cable machines every day

>that autistic manlet guy who only do weighted pull ups and weighted dips because he is most comfortable with those and hopefully wants to start rings some day (that's me)
>>
>that old guy that does this proprietary mix of calisthenics and martial arts on the smith machine
>>
File: 1476065621736.jpg (16KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1476065621736.jpg
16KB, 303x303px
>>39062758
I don't believe you.
>>
Joe
>grey haired stocky old fuck, every Saturday he deadlifts 5 plates with double overhand grip
Pablo Escobar
>manlet beaner with thick mexican moustache, drives a ferrari
Tyrone
>alpha negro his monkey pack calls him T??
Lexi
>cardio bunny who also loves to squat cute as a button
Andrew the giant
>knew him from high school football legit 6'6" 300lbs
>>
>Huge dude who looks like a powerlifter.
>Hes fat and shit, but looks strong af, has calves like melons.

>Warming up squats with lamo1pl
>Asks to work in
>Proceeds to quarter squat it looking at the ceiling and doing this "tcheeee" noise each rep.
>Does a set of 10
>Smirks
>Leaves

I dont understand how the absolute retard got that big
>>
>>39067123
>Pablo Escobarbell
>>
File: spongeboob.gif (421KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spongeboob.gif
421KB, 500x375px
>>39067134
>>
>>39062471
>That qt gym worker who interrupted me while talking to my gymbro but see her doing it to everyone else
right in the feels
>>
>>39067134
>Ese fue un set bien berraco marica
>Si patron
>Admirando hijueputa?
>>
File: cellulos-11.jpg (671KB, 3493x2550px)
cellulos-11.jpg
671KB, 3493x2550px
>manlet asian with spikey hair
>pretty shy and quiet, awkward with the front desk girls
>clumsy as fuck always dropping his phone or tripping over his own feet
>typical 1/2/3/4 lifter
>heavy bag next to the cables
>beats the fuck out of that thing for 30 mins after every workout
>every punch is a gunshot
>every kick is a shotgun
>makes 'sssssssh' noise after every strike

it's like everyone that's good at fighting is either autistic or an angry retard
>>
File: 26Manuel-Neuer.jpg (173KB, 670x660px) Image search: [Google]
26Manuel-Neuer.jpg
173KB, 670x660px
>>39062442
manuel neuer
>one of the employees
>pretty tall and built well
>kind of has the face of manuel neuer (german national soccer team goalkeeper, pic)
>all the girls seem to like him

other employee
>manlet (like me)
>squats somewhat above 2pl8
>girls seem to like him as well
>spotted me once when i was strugglin a squat rep
>no homo

crazy employee
>is older than the others, around early 40ish
>crazy
>gets mad at some of the equipment and people
>heard stories of him screaming about hating his job
>at the job
>and other stuff
>upper body built pretty gud
>squats once in a blue moon tho

jump
>girl a little on the chubby side
>does nothing but box jumps all day wtf srs baka senpai

arms
>guy somewhere above 20
>very short hair, like military cut all around
>mostly wears either shirts (why shirts?) and hoodies
>seems to be a loner
>huge arms, but seldomly shows them
>i like him, which is why he probably thinks i'm homosex for him

"hot girl"
>always wears pink leggings
>does everything that works her ass and a lil back
>weird as fuck deadlift variations
>like srsly wtf
>has a cute face and huge bf
>has instagram pictures of her working out in every fucking gym in town

hot girl.
>almost always wears all black, but sometimes her leggings have pink spots over them, like pictures of space
>great ass, but i wonder how she got it
>great face also
>has become a running gag between me and my friend that she's always rowing
>which she is
>every day is rows day
>sometimes does front squats with ~40-45 kg (90-100 pounds roughly)
>where does that ass come from

gotta make fun of her some time about always fucking rowing

there are many many more regulars i think of, but i don't have a lot to tell about them, or things i can't really put into words
>>
>>39062442
>dumb nigger with an ego
>chicken legs and a huge gut
>one day I see him put five plates on leg press
>proceeds to do less than quarter reps
>stands up and postures like he's a badass
>does a few more "sets"
>eventually changes weight to 2 plates and then barely gets full reps for a couple sets
>as I'm finishing up my workout I notice he's still on the leg press
>this time he's holding the 2pl8 weight with his legs fully locked out and watching youtube on his phone
>smug look on his face
>mfw he thinks this is impressive
>mfw his leg day is spent entire on leg press

All he fucking does is take up space and I can't wait until he stops coming.
>>
>early 20's skeletons, terrible form
>6'1 blonde guy who helps all the newcomers
>Huge bald white guy that has never uttered a word and keeps to himself, nasty scar on neck
>black teen that squats constantly
>>
why the fuck the leg press is the number 1 machine for ego lifting dyels?

it seems that everyone likes to put a shitload of weight that they can't handle in squat and do reps with it
>>
>>39062640
He should get his dog doing some weighted sprints. Pupper could be making sweet gains.
>>
>>39067424
because you can load up mad plates on it and still do reps so it makes them feel good versus when they struggle with lmao1.5pl8

it's all about the feels over the reals, the barbell doesn't lie
>>
File: Agent_Smith_Clone.jpg (252KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Agent_Smith_Clone.jpg
252KB, 600x450px
Agent Smith
>The umbrella name for any twat that uses the smith machine in an autistic way (deadlifts on smith, pullups on smith, scooby squats on smith)
Stay Puft
>Obese bloke in his 50's thats been at the gym for 8 months or so and hasn't changed in anyway (can be seen gliding gracefully on the elliptical)
Lil wayne
>6"2 brick shit house, formerly known as big wayne till his quarter repping bench form was spotted in all its glory
The gym bonobo
>Manlet, clear roider that can be seen giving cutting advice to matchstick 15 year olds or screaming loudly during every set he does
Snapcity
>20 something black guy with the ankle genetics of a newborn, widely know for his back snapping deadlift form, soon to be featured in a gym idiots montage
>>
>>39067452

i can stand egolifting deadlifts and squats because at least you can do it, but egolifting leg press is just dumb
>>
>>39064997
Where u at?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 228x221px
>browse these threads to see if im mentioned
>mfw not enough details or lack of location so can't decide if it is me but too memey that it probably is me
>>
>that dyel that will not stop shilling isogenix
Hey man you been thinking anymore about that isogenic?
Hey man i'm still trying to find two more people for isogenix

This fucker can not catch a hint
>>
>>39067483
I never used the leg press, how hard is it to bail on if you ego lift too hard and get trapped?

I've seen people ego-squatting but they can at least let the guards catch it or roll it off behind them
>>
Posting old gym people since i moved and haven't been long enough to establish regulars

>big guy who was super friendly and strong. Looked kind-of fat but he had crazy squat and DL, looked like a good ol boy from the country. Helped me with squat and DL form, always joked about his taco bell/cat food diet

>dyle guy i worked with, would always try to one up me and ask shit like how much i curled. Obsessed with his bf% and had little gains. He was autistic for sure so i was friendly

>guy who was studying to be a PT, legit as fuck, looked like thore, long blond hair, would be perfect if he was taller. Gave great advice and always helpful.

That's really all i can remember, was a Uni gym so tons of people all the time.
>>
>>39063096

these face mutation gifs always make me lose my shit
>>
>>39062686
>fucking 46 chromosome manlet at my gym
>140 lb soaking wet
>wouldn't even help me inject my roids
>>
>>39063799

i work out at the hospital's gym I work at too.

most of these fit the same type of people.
>>
>>39064424

>mean mugs even the equipment

kek
>>
>super nice guy at gym
>Not strong at all
>Despite that almost every girl there is in love with him
>10\10 face and smile
>Friendly
>Girls talk about him alot
>May actually become a god if he actually lifted well

Insecure group
>Group of big dudes
>Constantly hit on the girls
>Notice that they like that skeleton
>Shit talk him all the time
>Complain about it in the locker room
>Loudly make fun of his weight when they are in the same area
>Especially when grills are around

I've fucking seen you shits on clover. Stop being fucking autists. Lifting won't fix your face or make grills like you, accept your loneliness like the rest of us.
>>
>>39063080
>having 12 kids with 12 different fat black bitches
>making smart decisions
>>
>>39063069
8/10
Top comment, mate.
>>
>>39062442

>Tiny Asian man who speed walks in jeans and a polo while doing karate motions with his arms.

>group of 20-something mothers who push their sports prams around the basketball gym together

>really old hunch back guy who faithfully does machines every day with horrific form, like jumping up and using his body weight to drag down the lat pull-down bar (if nothing else he gets a cardio workout, I guess)

>that one guy who spends literally four hours a day doing dumbbells and cable pulls

>that one guy who comes in with his headphones on, never makes eye contact with anyone, never speaks to anyone, lifts weights like a robot, then leaves

>the super old dude that makes the old guys look young, and lifts more than they do

>that one scary guy who looks like he's always about to throw plates at the wall but never does
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 659x483px)
image.jpg
37KB, 659x483px
>>39068271
>that one guy who comes in with his headphones on, never makes eye contact with anyone, never speaks to anyone, lifts weights like a robot, then leaves

That's me

White beats guy

Thx for noticing my strict form,phamily
>>
>>39067518
Kek. Me 2
>>
File: NEUPepe.jpg (180KB, 709x765px)
NEUPepe.jpg
180KB, 709x765px
>>39062649
Sounds literally like my gym
>>
>>39062649
So no powercleans allowed?
>>
File: 1463519451336.jpg (92KB, 601x508px)
1463519451336.jpg
92KB, 601x508px
>that hungry skeleton who's always staring at you in the mirror
>>
>>39067372
No one fights unless
1) they're angry and fighting helps them release it and hurting/being hurt makes them feel better or
2) they're autistic enough to willingly and consistently get their shit kicked in until they learn for the sake of it.
I'm the latter. And the "shh" noise is just a training thing to emphasize releasing your breath when striking. We all do it in training. Only the truly autistic do it when actually fighting/sparring.
>>
File: 1476158331815.gif (156KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1476158331815.gif
156KB, 500x282px
>That one guy who minds his own business, holds doors for people and genuinely looks like he is having a good time
>>
>>39062985
Stop wearing hats in the gym
>>
File: bc1[1].jpg (10KB, 221x225px)
bc1[1].jpg
10KB, 221x225px
>>39066889
>tfw you are that guy
>>
>>39069080
Fuck that dude
>>
>>39069146
why?
>>
File: gar.jpg (195KB, 1000x548px)
gar.jpg
195KB, 1000x548px
College gym edition
>sorority girls doing quarter squats on the smith machine
>that one dudebro with horrendous backne from the obvious doping
>that one guy in street clothes who clearly has no clue what the fuck he's doing
>curlbros fucking everywhere
>that awkward couple doing a workout together
>someone wearing a belt while on the cable machine
>someone texting while on the leg press
>some dipshit who took 1 dumbbell from 4 different weights
>rare: retards doing military press but using their legs more than their arms
Most people keep their head down and lift but there's some annoying fucking people.
>>
>>39063853
PT at my has guys do OHP standing on a bosu ball
>>
>fucking dude who has chicken legs but thick as fuck arms. Do quater squats and uses machine for legs almost always after the squat. Fucking hate that dude.

>korean dude who comes to the pussy room to dance korean kpop music infront of the mirror. He is pretty good but its so weird man, no one does that shit. I guess people got use to it cus no one makes weird faces anymore

>that old dude who uses machines only, he tries to be nice but cant afford to have someone talking to me between sets. I am
Sorry old man, but i hope the best for you.

> the group of german girls who are thick and tall af who always come in groups of 3. They are pretty loud, even tho they use baby weight they got good form and have a nice mix of excerises but still they are too fucking loud.

> that unicorn who i only saw once. She squatted almos 2 pl8 with perfect form, i had mad respect for her, i would ve gone over and high fived her but i was too shy.

>the russian guy i
Have classes with but i dont talk to and he dont talk to me, he is irrelevant. Has shit posture and spends too long on his phone
>>
File: 1377831508002.png (124KB, 545x592px) Image search: [Google]
1377831508002.png
124KB, 545x592px
>>39062780
>I think she was trying to flirt but I'm autistic so I took the barbell and ran away with it
>>
>chick who wears a star trek or quidditch (club on campus) shirt and has those barefoot "shoes" that has like a 2mm range of motions on EVERY FUCKING EXERCISE god damn
>>
>that massive 6'7 titan and his 6'2 amazon wife
>that tiny blonde ripped girl who deadlifts 2pl8
>that old spanish manlet and his lanklet son who always spot eachother
>that strongfat guy who knows and talks to everyone
>that guy who brings his hot gf along, then gets mad when she mires the big guys
>>
There is a man at my gym that everyone knows. Everyday for 2-3 hours before the gym closes, he comes in with like 6 bottles of frozen off-brand gatorade. What he does is swim laps then goes and sits and drinks a frozen gatorade as it slowly melts in the sauna. He alternates between these two activities every 10-15 minutes. This is literally all he does. He's a middle aged guy who is in pretty okay shape for his age realistically speaking. He suffers from some sort of back pain that he refuses to go to a doctor about besides even members in the medical field tell him he should do. He's a nice guy though.
>>
>>39062442
>korean gilf who must be an ex-ballerina because all she does is stretch on the mats doing insane spread eagle leg positions with her clam parallel to the wall while standing (shit like that)
>short white guy who wears tank top and gloves, but mostly does machines
>Japanese oly guy who squats lmaoINFINITEplates is stronkest fucker in the gym but is super cool, wears glasses, non-autistic, articulate with perfect english and confidence, and even let me work in my teehee1plate squats
>closet homosexual angry fucking middle-aged hairy white guy who grunts way too fucking loud during sets and stares gay daggers at any guys under 20yo
>>
>Smoker Lady
Skelly who stinks of cigarettes. Does same meme DB routine every day with baby weights. Looks like she's fighting off flying dicks.
>Tyrone
Buff black dude who's always doing circuits taking up the only squat rack and other pieces of equipment. Never re-racks his weights.
>Bench kid
Turkish-looking dyel. Always doing some variation of bench or curls. Weights never go up.
>Middle aged curlbro
Looks like GI Joe arms in a Mr. Potato Head w/ stick legs. Does 1/4 ROM pulldowns while lifting butt a solid 5 inches off the bench.
>Nu PT
Numale looking PT. Always gives his customers fuckabout circuits but his own routine is solid. Great form.
>>
>>39065009
>that guy who sips water between each set

I do it for the timing, it takes ~1 minute so I only have to wait a couple seconds before my next set
>>
>>39062442

Prepare your buttholes NYE is comin quick senpai
>>
>>39062893
>tfw I have a birthmark on my left calf so I wear long socks to cover it up even though long socks went out of style 3 years ago
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 254x198px
>>39062937
>jumping rope on treadmill
>>
>>39069519

>gay daggers
so like penises with hilts or limp-wristed blades
>>
>>39062442
>garden gloves geralt, always comes with his garden gloves, way too much weight for his body, shit form and does really quick half reps
>really buff dude, always wears snapback, looks like a dudebro but i know him and he is actually kind of autistic, kinda feel like he might be a /fit/izen
>DAT ASS
>super nice old guy who knows a lot of regulars and always likes to talk to new people and give tips
>asian milf
>>
>>39070052
also itsa cheeky extra 1000 steps per day
>>
>>39070243
I seriously don't know how he hasn't fallen off yet, he goes at about 18kmh (11mph)
>>
>>39069177
Afraid the sun is gonna get in your eyes?
>>
>>39062442
>that long haired calisthenics guy who does one-armed standing pushups on the wall
>cyclist guy who injured his shoulder so now he only trains legs but never does full ROM on squats
and of course
>three 40 something dudes who have been working out for a while but never really bothered to do proper form, even though they do all the main lifts so they just fuck around while discussin their private life, loudly
>>
>>39070249
rapiers with balls
>>
>>39070407
jesus how frightening
>>
what do people think of that tall moderately attractive awkward guy that keeps to himself but says hello to everyone he passes by when he walks in
>>
>>39066881
In high school I had a stick-armed poo in loo friend who said his 1RM for bench was 180 lbs when
>>
>>39067467
>Stay Puft
kek
>>
>>39065009
I drink a shit ton of water while I'm at the gym, like I refill my bottle 4 times.
>>
>>39062559
>A white man raised by Pajeets, who is a weeb from the 80's.

Wew lad
>>
>>39062645
>25plate squats

Bruce Willis from unbreakable detected
>>
>>39062893
I wear them for deadlifts
>>
>>39067131

he was mocking you
fix ur fucking form
>>
>blonde king of manlets but genuinely one of the most aesthetic cunts I've ever seen
>Lebanese PT, tall and fat, always see him with middle aged white people using machines and staring at girls
>two buff Asian dudes, both like 5'6 but jacked as fuck
>random ~35yo dude who I saw c&j 110kg with perfect form, always wears hoodies
>19yo PT, fat blonde greasy faced never seen him work out or even take a client through a workout, just sits in the office and occasionally comes out to clean up weights
>girl with 10/10 body but 6/10 face who does every boots exercise known to man as close to all the big guys as possible
>those fresh off the boat Asians who come in jeans and do Smith machine everything, stack a bench on top of dumbbells to do EZ bar rows lying flat on it
>>
>>39067372
Might be the guy hitting the heavy bag where you at
>>
>>39062640
>Weirdo oly lifter with man-tits. Spends half the time doing kettlebell fuckabouts and looking down on people who don't do olympic lifts while he does a 30kg snatch. Also his head looks like a fucking egg.
holy crap you go to the gym with blueshoes?
>>
>>39071735
meant to say 25lbs plates
>>
>>39069356

UCLA?
>>
>>39062947
what the fuck is he doing.
>>
>>39066708
This is /fit/ that story made everyone feel tingly in the pants
>>
File: 1468120802156.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468120802156.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>39062780
10/10 would lift with you
>>
>>39069356
Dook?
>>
I run a gym and am a pt there. I've got stories. We're train Troy Aikman, Jason Arnott, Sean Lowe, Ex cowboy AD..... Ask away. I've had all kinds of funny shit happen with trainers and clients and celebrities. Houston Nutt gets excited when he sees me. I had no clue he was a famous coach and on ESPN until my gym owner fawned over him. Lol.
>>
>>39062649
>Blonde fag that plays music too loud through his headphones and sounds retarded when he tries to talk over them
Sorry I'll stop I just hate hearing the sound of whatever yoga class they do on the bottom floor.
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.