[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate crossfit when they're fitter and better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

File: CF-Community-Pic[1].jpg (173KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
CF-Community-Pic[1].jpg
173KB, 960x720px
Why do you hate crossfit when they're fitter and better than you?

crossfitters:

>tall white chads with 10/10 jawlines and hot white girls
>low bodyfat
>can't lift as much as powerlifters but are fit in all ways
>can lift, run, row, and do any kind of athletic activity
>rich- can afford 100$ a month gym payments for the best all around athletic training
>know how to train functionally and do stuff that actually makes you well rounded instead of bodybuilding
>do olympic lifts
>gets laid

fit/the misc:

>nonwhites or manlets, no women
>20% bodyfat and on GOMAD
>can't even lift that much, 99% are dyel, the other 1% are roiding
>never do cardio, only can lift some weights for a couple reps then wheeze for 5 minutes
>poor as fuck. have to go to a piece of shit gym full of old people
>no functional movements. Do the inferior version of squats, lowbar squats
>can only do butchered power cleans. basically nobody does olympic lifts or knows how to do them
>virgins
>>
File: edbauer4[1].jpg (41KB, 600x855px)
edbauer4[1].jpg
41KB, 600x855px
face it /fit/

you're getting MOGGED by vegan crossfitters

time to give up the narcissism and realize you are fat and out of shape. you could never do the WODs that xfitters do, because you're former anime nerds and don't have the MOTIVATION to hit the gym hard
>>
>>39056507
Because they look fucking gay when they're working out and get injured all the time
/thread
>>
90% of cross fitters are fitness noobs, you don't see pictures of them because they don't have super popular instagrams and aren't on the adverts.

crossfit is a really good marketing company. if /fit/ had a marketing team as good as they do everyone would come flocking to this board and scream 'squats and oats' to all their friends just like cross fitters don't shut the fuck up about paleo.
>>
>>39056507

The fact that people post things like this means they either work for crossfit or have buyer's remorse (trying to justify a past purchase which they now consider a mistake).

There's no way somebody can get so angry about the way other people exercising.
>>
Because picking up a list of persistant injuries all while insisting muh crossfit dindu nuffin and having a general air of superiority

Half of them don't have any clue what theyre doing
>>
File: unclerhabdo.jpg (76KB, 600x742px)
unclerhabdo.jpg
76KB, 600x742px
Whatever.
>>
>>39057506
that's a meme. most crossfitters never get that.
>>
>>39056507
Most of those guys you see in crossfit pictures gained the majority of their muscle from weightlifting in a standard gym before they started crossfit, right?

Some aspects of crossfit seem great, but some seem like an injury waiting to happen.
>>
File: 1362408433830.gif (1021KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1362408433830.gif
1021KB, 320x179px
>>39057542
Whatever.
>>
>>39057416
If you do stupid shit with stupid form you get injured, it could be crossfit, oly, PL or BB. Pleb
>>
You can litteraly get crossfit style conditioning by just taking a oly/pl based routine and shortening down the rest periods dramatically without having to join a cult.
>>
>>39056507

>that pic
>low bodyfat

this has got to be a troll
>>
>>39056507
And now post a pic of people like jeff seid and compare them to those guys
They look like pure shit compared to ifbb pros
>>
>>39057753
cope. these are the bodies women want, not bloated bodybuilding physiques
>>
I'd love to work out at a crossfit gym, but i don't want to do their stupid WOD
>>
Honestly the average crossfitter is in much better shape than the average gymgoer. Most people in the gym have terrible form even when compared to crossfitters.
>>
>>39058482
true

that's why it's retarded to judge crossfit
>>
File: 1452192142784.webm (3MB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452192142784.webm
3MB, 638x360px
>>
Wtf I love crossfit now
>>
because its for people who peaked in high school

I can run a 7:00 mile with a 1400 total @ 175lbs

I have an 8 second 40 for fucks sake, none of these faggots are fitter than me.
>>
>>39058482
Nice evidence, fag. You only assume this because Crossfit is relatively new and thus not as available as the 5 brand gyms that exist in nearly every fucking city.
>>
>>39059727
Anon that's slow
>>
>>39057451

this Tbh
>>
>>39056507
But anon we simply lift because we like to move heavy things.
>>
>>39059639
Damn it. I was waiting for that hammer to knock that guy out.
>>
>>39059727

i guarantee the crossfit elite are all fitter than you.
>>
>expensive
>trendy
>obnoxious
>group workouts
>random workouts
>no real means of tracking progress
>no programming
>high rep oly lifting
>some straight up dumbass exercises
>cultish
>too many white people
>unsafe protocols (lifting for time, AMRAP, etc)
>pretentious and snobby
>attempts to train many different fitness areas without actually being good in any of them
>instructors can be certified in as little as a weekend

I could go on
>>
>>39057555
this. and trips confirms

look how old those guys are in the pic, most are ~30. theyve trained for years in conventional gyms/routines and do crossfit as a hobby when they want to meet new people
>>
>>39059639
>those weighted pullups on the woman

mildly impressive t b h
>>
>>39056507
If the average crossfitter looked like this then maybe I would pay the $150~ a month my local box costs.
>>
Crossfit isnt just a gym i looked it up you're basically paying for a gym session with personal trainers
>>
>>39059639
Play the Benny Hill theme to this. It's hilarious. Previous anon told me.
>>
>>39059639
The gift that just keeps on giving.
>>
My gf is an amateur weightlifter, been going a couple months but she has a 50kg snatch and 65kg clean and jerk at 63kg bodyweight
she also squats and deadlifts 120

she entered a crossfit competition for fun and she outlifted every single crossfitter there, on everything except pullups because she did full ROM dead hang while they kipped and she could only do 10 out of 50 required (not allowed to stop or it's done)

we have a phrase at my gym, there's strong and then there's 'crossfit strong'. Crossfit strong usually means that you lift only about 60% of what real lifters can do, but you scream a lot, wear a lot of gear, and generally act like a gangster white faggot that only other crossfitters like because you're ruining the equipment with your 50 40kg snatches for time.

Oh, and they're generally on a shitload of gear. Even the amateurs and intermediates start taking clen and test early because crossfit and Glassman don't 'do' doping scandals, so they give you plenty of warning and really weak testing to make sure you don't test positive on anything.

So from personal experience, crossfitters are huge faggots
>>
>>39057753

ifbb pros can't lift for shit, faggot.
>>
>>39058482

w-what do you mean? just because i swing my bicep curls, do half reps for bench and dip and can't squat below parallel does not mean I have b-bad form.
>>
File: 1470765786004.jpg (963KB, 2880x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1470765786004.jpg
963KB, 2880x4320px
>>39060329

Your idiocy triggered me.

>expensive

sure thing, broke fag.

>trendy

does that make you uncomfortable?

>obnoxious

moreso than dudebros in the gym grunting when on the leg press?

>group workouts

not everyone is a sperg lord that can't talk to other human beings

>random workouts

every day is not chest and back, i'm sorry this is a strange concept to you.

>no real means of tracking progress

not true, you're always working off 1RM percentages during workouts.

>no programming

Again, not true.

>high rep oly lifting

this is the only thing you've got right. don't have horrible form though and this isn't an issue.

>some straight up dumbass exercises

depends on where you train.

>cultish

you're confusing a community for a cult. again if you interacted with people more you'd understand how people get together for a mutual interest in something.

>too many white people

sorry there are no designated shitting streets in crossfit, pajeet.

>unsafe protocols (lifting for time, AMRAP, etc)

bad form makes it unsafe. do you have bad form?

>pretentious and snobby

Didn't you already say this? It's not snobby either, new members are always welcomed and helped out.

>attempts to train many different fitness areas without actually being good in any of them

bullshit. i guarantee I can out squat, deadlift, snatch and shoulder press you and also run, row and strict pullup more than you as wlel.

>instructors can be certified in as little as a weekend

no arguments here, again it depends where you train.
>>
File: 1467754661972.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467754661972.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>39056507
>>39056560
G8 b8 m8
>>
I do crossfit and uni gym. Started lifting at crossfit about 5 months ago when I got out of high school and started uni gym about a month ago. Crossfit taught me how to do the exercise correctly and taught me disciprine.
>>
I think this can be posted for the benefit of the thread

http://joshsgarage.typepad.com/Crossfit_White_Papers_--_Timeline.html
>>
>>39059727
>8 second 40
>>
File: 1475953519505.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
1475953519505.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>39056507
>>
>>39057451
Slash fucking thread
>this
>this a million times over
Also, CrossFit is a brand name. Anyone can get CF certified, meaning that people who don't know what they're doing and coach people in the stupidist fucking way possible can be coaches, as well as highly respected fitness professionals who know what they're doing.
>>
>>39059727

I smoke cigarettes and I can do a mile in 6:13
>>
File: bwells_bike.jpg (205KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bwells_bike.jpg
205KB, 1080x1080px
>>39056507
Can I also add that Crossfit is without a doubt the most redpilled fitness program to ever exist

>Director of the Crossfit games is a former navy seal
>ties to military fitness programs
>The most well known Crossfit athlete (Froning) is a devout and very vocal Christian as are many others associated with the sport
>Workouts are named after soldiers and police who died on duty and are known as "hero" workouts

I love Crossfit.
>>
File: 1470767025745.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470767025745.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>39056507
I don't hate crossfit at all.

My sister is a physiotherapist and since the crossfit thing started being a thing in Europe two years ago she is making a shitton of money in her clinic.

I'm happy for her :3
>>
File: b8.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px)
b8.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>
>>39063380

this is a pretty cringey post m8, you know that people who unironically believe in le redpill are losers?
>>
>>39062608
Who gives a shit
Literally nobody cares about strength/performance
>>
File: 1423557885078.jpg (284KB, 474x479px) Image search: [Google]
1423557885078.jpg
284KB, 474x479px
>>39056507

You forgot
>lack of actual friends
>shit bodies
>fat
>think they need to be a community to lift
>professional cheerleaders when u cant finish ur last rep
>literal pussies
>literal fucking BROSCIENCE EXPERTS:
>"yeah dude my trainer buddy whose also a former marine and drives the same Jeep that I drive says Whey will make u fat bro"
>have shit form but everyone thinks their a trainer
>not only do they have to pay upwards of 100-200 for their friendship, i mean memebership to their 'CF COMMUNITY.JPG" they also all have to wear the same matching Reebok® Crossfit™ Uniform and matching REEbok Crossfit™ shoes like in OP's pic that he took from his WOD 2 hours ago with his buddies

These fucks are literally jokes and laughable every time I see them, its funny too cause like OP, they REALLY think thats what they are and what thier doing. And you had the nerve to put
>low bodyfat
bitch are you sure cause they all look like fat permabulkers to me.

keep that meme-bership goin tho f a m. Im sure someone will notice u lift someday, and maybe ask you how to play on monkey bars or do whatever the fuck you overgrown children do on a pull-up bar.
>>
>>39062608

Ronnie has an 800lb d/l
>cant lift for shit

Kden
>>
>>39062647
yawn
>>
>>39062608
maximum kek

IBBF pros may not be as strong as top level weight lifters, powerlifters or strongmen, but I guarantee you they all outclass your narrow ass by a country mile.
>>
>>39064127
>sour grapes
But seriously you just posted a bunch of anecdotal and presumptuous bullshit. I don't do crossfit cuz injuries from army but all the crossfitters I know aren't like this.
>permabulkers
Most of them have abs. The newer people don't yet.
>>
Le white people early midlife crisis club
>>
Wasn't there a series of videos that kept comparing athletes

Like that street workout guy vs powerlifter, strongman vs powerlifter, etc etc, and the powerlifter was consistently beating everyone on everything including crap like dips and chins
>>
>>39062647
Have you ever actually been inside a gym?
>>
>>39056507
I don't hate crossfit. A cheap crossfit knockoff is probably the only reason my gym has bumper plates and doesn't mind people doing oly lifts.
>>
>>39062647
>i guarantee I can out squat, deadlift, snatch and shoulder press you and also run, row and strict pullup more than you as wlel

well post the numbers then bitch
>>
Just play a sport you fucking Autists. You actually make real friends

Rugby > crossfit > weightlifting
>>
>>39063380
>Navy Seal
gets paid to boss idiots around
>military programs
Ever been in the military ? these are for training discipline and humiliating the soldiers, not to strengthen them
>devout Christian
good thing that there has never been a scandal of a religious idle figure endulging in behaviour opposite of their believe for money....
>hero workouts
TRY OUT THE TRAYVON MARTIN KFC BUCKET. IT WILL MAKE YOU A HERO !!

If this isn't bait, then Crossfit is basically the Apple Inc. of fitness.
>>
Crossfit is the PlayStation 4 of fitness. People will shill it to convince themselves and others that their purchase wasn't a waste and to feel superior.
It also has no games.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>39063380
>christianity and dead pigs
>redpilled
>mfw
>>
Why ate powerlifters so sensitive?
>>
>>39057451
>if /fit/ had a marketing team as good as they do everyone would come flocking to this board and scream 'squats and oats' to all their friends
kek
>>
>>39059639
What's going on at .40?
>>
>>39063380
>crossfit is redpilled

You're so deluded. Crossfit is the business plan of a Jew looking to makes loads of shekels off of middle class White men. It's just a framework in which a giant fitness system is centralised under one brand, which gives the head Jew lots of money. There's your redpill. If you have an IQ over 110, you can easily pick up on the plethora of information available online and in books to decide, based on what you want to achieve and what you are willing to commit, what kind of workout program would work best for you. Crossfit isn't that, although for many people it's easier to go into a Crossfit gym, find people to tell you what to do and follow daily workouts that are pre-planned than to conceive your own plan and be accountable only to yourself.

The notion of looking up to Crossfitters is ludicrous. They are mostly shallow narcissists.
>>
>>39057753
Not a crossshill, but are you an IFBB pro? Will you ever be one? No? Then that point is entirely irrelevant.
>>
>>39062694
Most important post in the thread.

Glassman is like a more successful version of Mehdi. He's clearly very intelligent and knows how to make shit sell, but he knows dick about lifting or any other form of physical activity for that matter, and his methods are subpar at best and downright dangerous at worst.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.