[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything I can do to help with lower back pain? I fucked myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 11.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
Anything I can do to help with lower back pain? I fucked myself on deads and squats, so I've been doing some lower back stretches throughout the day since then. Also, it's not located exactly like pic related, it's lower, almost at my hips and tailbone
>>
>>39032095
I have pain a little bit more located toward the right of op pic. My hamstrings are ridiculously tense and thus cause my hips to fall out of alignment and create said pain. I've been stretching my hamstrings almost every day as well as doing hip opening sequences to try and help with the problem, but doubt I'll ever fully fix it. The chiropractor helps for a while, but the underlying cause is still there.
>>
Stretches help; you might also want to get into spinal decompression. Inversion Tables, Gravity Boots, and roman chairs are expensive but work wonders for decompression; other than that hike up the decline bench in your gym to its lowest setting and lay on it for a good 5-10 minutes.
>>
>>39032182
Luckily I have an inversion table, how long and how often should I do it? Everyday for like 10 to 15 minutes?
>>
it could be tightness pulling on the lumbar spine. do a pigeon pose/stretch
>>
>>39032222
Check em
>>
>>39032165
>chiropracter

Go to a physio or sports rehab or a doctor who can get your shit scanned. Chiropracting is a meme mang, don't waste your money.
>>
>>39032859
>>39032859

Listen to this man. Don't go to a general doctor.

All those fuckers do is take your money and medicate you. No real fixes for the most part when it comes to injuries.
>>
>>39032095
Foam roller

That shit works miracles
>>
>>39033088
Check'd

Foamroll your back against the wall instead of the floor though. You can snab shit up rolling your lowback on the floor
>>
Planks before deadlifts and squats, hyper extensions (if they don't hurt), daily stretching/ foam rolling. I suggest looking up omarisufs videos on squat mobility.
>>
>>39033155
>>39033088
>>39032222

checked
>>
>>39032095
>ctrl-f glutes
>zero results

kill yourselves
>>
>>39032095
Man was never meant to stand upright. The best you can do is lay in your bed. Or a hot water bottle.
>>
OK SO LISTEN UP! 20x5 reverse hyper extension, every day. Use rubber bands when it gets easy. This Will fix your shit, so just do it!
>>
>>39032859
Huge bullshit.

Couldn't work for 3 years because I was bed ridden and in incredible agony.
I went to the chiro and after 3 visits I was able to go to work.

Go fuck your mother with your dad.
>>
>>39033088
>>39033155
Dubs for foam rolling. I'll start incorporating that along with inversion table and stretches. Thanks famalams, much appreciated
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.