[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, I need my help I think my eating disorder and need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: pc400.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pc400.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
/fit/, I need my help
I think my eating disorder and need to weight all of my food has started to negatively impact upon peoples perspectives of me. And I don't think I can take it.

Basically, I didn't want people to know I was trying to lose weight because I was afraid that they would be shaming me for not eating and 'starving myself'. So I slowly developed a new persona where I bought food scales to work and decorated my bedroom with food scales. I started telling everyone that I am 'Mr Scales' and that I love the design of food scales so I carried them everywhere. Basically thought it was an excuse to weigh my food without being judged.

The problem is people have started avoiding me, and even smashing my scales to see how I react. It is a problem but I don't want people to think I have an eating disorder.

How do you stop people thinking you have an eating disorder?
>>
>>39032088
They don't think you have an eating disorder anon.
>They thinks you're Mr Scales.

You've done the right thing champ
>>
Oh my god Mr. Scales fucking genius

Buy a fish and name him Scales Jr.

Also stop giving a fuck or get help if it's impacting you, ppls perceptions are the least of your worries
>>
>>39032088
Look, Anon: if you have been weighing your food frequently enough and for long enough so that people are literally calling you names, then you probably understand food quantities enough for you to stop weighing so often and start eyeballing more.

/Fit, am I wrong?
>>
>>39032253
I am REALLY bad at eyeballing food, and I have a varied diet too so it doesn't work for me
>>
File: 1475474653805.jpg (42KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
1475474653805.jpg
42KB, 533x594px
>>39032175
> scales Jr
EKE
>>
>>39032271
Not that anon but he's right, if you've been doing this for quite a while, you'd be able to guesstimate the food without having to scale it. If this isn't a troll thread, and you care about your relationships, start guesstimating. It doesn't matter if you're a bit off, just try it for a week and see how it goes
>>
File: 1426447617107.jpg (86KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1426447617107.jpg
86KB, 640x512px
> I love the design of food scales so I carried them everywhere.
>>
>>39032253
Thu years of experience with some weighing, but knowing people whom have disorders and/or are losing weight --- some people need to weigh food.
What's up?? Are you bringing the scale with you everywhere? I gather.
Many people in support groups or losing weight for healthy choice -- portion there food out the night before or over a weekend.
Keeping weighing. The hell with haters and judgers. If someone smashes your scale - I would have there eyeballs or nuts in my hands then mouth.
>>
File: cena laugh.jpg (24KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
cena laugh.jpg
24KB, 600x398px
this thread
>>
> I love the design of food scales so I carried them everywhere.

This makes me think of the Japanese women bringing scales to restaurants as conversation pieces and weighing themselves in a begin japanology vid.
>>
>>39032088

If you're a fatty, and you're trying to lose weight.... and other people have an issue with that, then they are the ones with the problem, not you.

>and even smashing my scales to see how I react.

I would not willingly have people who think it's funny to destroy my personal property in my life.
>>
>>39032088
pls dont be troll
>>
>>39032088

Hail Cpt. Autismo
>>
>>39032088
>So I slowly developed a new persona where I bought food scales to work and decorated my bedroom with food scales.
Tell me more
>>
does anyone else here weigh their food, then weigh their shits to find out the mass to energy/storage ratio?

I have a job, so I only do this on the weekends.
>>
>>39033682
why not just weigh yourself before and after a shit?
>>
>>39033696
Don't have body scales.

that’s a good idea though, I wouldn't have to wipe off the kitchen scales each time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.