[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ this may be a shot in the dark, but do any of you know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0964.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /fit/ this may be a shot in the dark, but do any of you know the nutrition facts of dog? What are the macros? I'm in China teaching English, and I just ate some dog. Britty gud. I'd imagine it depends on the breed. I think I ate Akita?
>>
Gross, doesn't it taste like shit?
>>
>>39031785
I thought it tastes kinda like pork
>>
Disgusting you should be hanged
>>
>>39031820
Dogs are like any other animals. Any affection you think they have for you is a projection.
>>
>>39031811
Gross you know they find those dogs on the street right?
>>
>>39031750
You disgusting monster, doggos are for hug because they are beautiful, pigs and fish are for eating because they are disgusting and ugly
>>39031832
Sorry you owned shit tier doggos

PS there is literally nothing wrong with speciesism
>>
>>39031865
It's part of their culture. If you had the opportunity to eat a tiger or gorilla you're saying you wouldn't? It's so cash to be bale to eat any animal. Human privilege baby!
>>
Protein wise it should be treated like any other meat, but its diet may have been questionable, so minor heavy metal toxicity is a possibility (it is China after all).

All these butthurt dog owners can't get over the mythos surrounding their pets. Meat is meat.

Mentalities like this are why we can't butcher horses.
>>
>>39031914
Thank you. Meat is meat
>>
Also, are you guys like what, 13 years old? Get over it, dogs are just like cows, chicken, horses or any animal

>>39031914
>but its diet may have been questionable, so minor heavy metal toxicity is a possibility
This
Meat is meat, but don't eat that shit, these dogs have been eating toxic stuff all their life
One or two meals shouldn't do any harm, but if you were to eat lots of any animal, it should be raised specifically for that purpose, with a 100% controlled diet
>>
>>39031914

>we can't butcher horses

we actually do anon, ever heard of mortadella?
>>
>>39031750
Anyone who eats dogs should be murdered, and yes, I am fine with killing vaste swathes of Asia and intended to anyway. Dogs are a social technology, and as such deserve to be treated as something other than lifestock. You sicken me.
>>
>eating the best friend of your ancestors for over 10s of thousands of years
You are a disgrace and you are no longer a member of the white race.
>>
>>39034262
This
>>
>>39031832
>Dogs are like any other animals
Not really. We've already found hints that dogs and humans may have evolved together to tolerate similar foods as well as diseases that their original grey wolves didn't have, possibly from being exposed to each other for so long.

Also, dogs are the only known animal to exist that release oxytocin and dopamine ("feel good" hormones that we release when we look at/interact with loved ones) when they lookat and interact with their owners.

Simply saying that a dog is just like any other animal is wrong. Humans have a special bond with them that we don't share with any other creature besides other humans.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.