[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on dads side, everyone loses hair superfucking early >dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: vadf.jpg (5KB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
vadf.jpg
5KB, 200x188px
>on dads side, everyone loses hair superfucking early
>dad started losing hair at 18 years old
>uncle too
>cousin has had receding hairline since forever

For some reason I'm the only one with super nice hair. Possibly because of my mom. I've lifted for 6 months and I wanted to start taking creatine

Yes/no???
>>
Yes.
>>
>>39030711
Reverse with me
Mom's side has super bald genetics. Dad's side has super hair genetics(grandpa still has a great head of hair at fucking 80)
But I'll go bald because it comes from mother's side for boys
You can do it though. Take it
Yes
>>
>>39030748
It... it comes from mothers side?

Are you for real?
>>
>>39030757
What?
I'm real. I'm only 19 though. I'll go bald by 25 I suppose
>>
File: 1b9.jpg (45KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
1b9.jpg
45KB, 683x384px
>tfw I made fun of people for balding in their 20s
>tfw I've started to notice my hairline recede a bit
>tfw 21
>>
>>39030711
Keep an eye on your hair and if it starts to thin jump straight onto fin. I waited until my early 20s to take it and lost a bit of hair on the sides and top but since taking it my hair has pretty much stopped falling out. I've been taking it for seven years and never had dick problems what i did for the first month was check every day to see if it was getting harder to get an errection it was fine and never had a problem with it if i had of i wouldn't have kept taking it.
It costs $250 a year and you ask any balks guy if he would pay that to have his hair back, wouldn't you feel stupid to be bald when you could have paid a few dollars a year to look young forever?
>>
>>39030793
Hairline started to recede at 16. Was a diffuse Norwood 3.5 at 22 a year ago until I hopped on the big 3 and got down to a thick NW 2.5.

I'm no longer a hat prisoner, but my libido has been shot to shit. But hey, at least the girls are mirin' again.
>>
>>39030768
Im 19 too. I have started growing long hair, because im so terrified of losing it all. Its really long, thick and strong. Like i have really nice hair, without being too narcissist. I didnt know that my hair comes from my mom just because im a boy, i thought it was 50/50

>>39030807
What is fin? Im 19, i have long hair so it will be more difficult to notice if i lose hair
>>
>>39030748
>>39030757

Male pattern baldness is a sex-influenced autosomal trait, NOT a sex-linked trait. You can inherit a bad allele from either parent, but your sex determines the expression.

DHT sensitivity (male pattern baldness) is dominant in males, recessive in females.
>>
>>39030874
What does this mean? No one in my dad's side is bald, but people on my mom's side are.
>>
>>39030833
Fin = Finasteride.

The brand name would be Propecia. It's an anti-androgen which inhibits the conversion of testosterone in to the more potent DHT, it basically saves your hair and allows for regrowth unless you've got a super aggressive hair loss pattern.
>>
>>39030874
Im sorry i really dont understand what you mean

Can you explain with examples instead?
>>
>>39030887
I just googled the brand.

It's basically a pill? So i just take it everyday and pay 250$ yearly. Thanks for the good tip mate, if i notice even a bit of hair loss or recession ill get on that stuff

As you said earlier, 250$per year to stunt hairloss is something i would 100% pay
>>
>>39030910
A lil' pill which you pop every day or EOD. The standard dose is 1mg, but a lot of dudes get by by just using 0.5mg, some even with as little as 0.25mg. All about finding the perfect dosage and saving as much money as possible.
>>
>>39030899

It can come from either side of the family, so having on your mom's side isn't a death sentence and having it on your dad's side doesn't mean you're in the clear.

If your Dad has MPB, you know he is at least a carrier. Your mother may or may not be a carrier, you can't tell by looking at her. Women can carry the trait without going bald.

You can figure out your probability for getting male pattern baldness by doing a pedigree of your family and noting who is bald.

http://waynesword.palomar.edu/colorbl1.htm#bald
Explains the genetics a bit.
>>
>>39030910
I don't know what it's called in other parts of the world but get 5mg proscar it is exactly the same and cost the same as 1mg of fin but you can split it into four and it lasts for four months that is how you get it for $250.
>>
>>39030793
Karma is a bitch isn't she...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.