[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since I started lifting, my confidence has improved quite a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bladder_copy.jpg (98KB, 492x334px) Image search: [Google]
bladder_copy.jpg
98KB, 492x334px
since I started lifting, my confidence has improved quite a lot and everything in life aswell, but now that I drink ~3L of water and have started college again, I've discovered that I have a shy bladder

I jusy can't pee (even though my bladder hurts and is full as fuck) when I'm at a public toilet cubicle (even where there's noone in the room), and because of this I can't drink any water (maybe 200mL max when having breakfast) from 6.40 that I get up until 15.00 when I arrive home, so I have to drink those 3L from 15.00 to 21.00

anyone has the same problem? how the fuck do I get rid of this curse?
>>
>>39028022
Nephro stoma or permanent cathether
Enjoy
>>
Do you have a small penis?
>>
File: 1392406415046.png (297KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1392406415046.png
297KB, 640x480px
>>39028022
I'm not quite as bad, but I can be a bit pee shy if there is only urinals and a long line of dudes. Things I've found that help: have earbuds in turned up loud, think of something funny, or think of something fucked up like peeing on someones grave.
>>
>>39028022
I had this problem.

Then I imagine there's a cute girl staring at it. Then I pee..
Idk why it works for me. I don't have a pee fetish. All I know is that it works
>>
I get pee shy when I'm drunk.

Speak to a urologist.
>>
Yes your problem is a common and extremely frustrating one. You have it pretty bad too. I am active duty in the military and share this problem as well. you just have to learn how to deal with it. I get pissed tested almost every month. And at first I would get discouraged and be embarrassed if I couldn't pee in the cup. But now I just tell them to back up and run some water or whatever it takes or they won't get there piss. It's a real mental condition and should be treated as such. Just do what you have to do to survive with it. Perhaps try some new methods. Sitting down when you pee? Pissing on the side of the bowl so no one can hear it. Incase you have the stop and go problem. You'll be alright man. At least you have your health and limbs.
>>
>>39028022
I am the opposite of you.

Ever since I started gym-ing, I start drinking and pissing like a stable horse, with sufficient velocity.

My confidence dropped like a stone and I started avoiding all Human contact in college,
primarily because between studying and fitness, there's virtually no time.

I am content
>E-end m...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>39028022
But on a more serious note, you could always put 3 layers of tissue on your penis, dedicate a cock sock, masturbate or tie your dick up.
>>
>>39028340
how would that help?
>>
>>39028022
I'm kind of the same. For some reason though, I started listening to music and it helped a lot, so now when I think of music it comes easily.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.