[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wearing a tank top to the shops >it's hot as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (41KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
41KB, 280x200px
>wearing a tank top to the shops
>it's hot as fuck
>minding my own business listening to my iPod
>Notice lots of older men tend to eye fuck me as they walk past like they are trying to show dominance

What the fuck, anyone else get this? I'm not even that big or been working out for long (8 months)
>>
Ive noticed the opposite, the buffer I get, the nicer old people are to me.

You probably just look like a faggot
>>
File: 11543645.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
11543645.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>39026586
People are nice to me, in fact they always say sorry like they think i am about to squish their head with my hands when they get in the way, yet i've noticed a quite a few people and mainly older guys staring at me in the eyes as they walk past.
>>
>>39026591
Maybe they want make fuck.
>>
>>39026601
I thought about this, but it seems more like an angry look / vicious look.
>>
>>39026573
Fucking smile, you pussy
>>
>>39026591
>>39026609
Since I've gotten buff,I've had old people, men especially be very nice to me.
Ive gotten compliments, smiles and one guy even saluted me as I was running in the park

Are you white?
>>
>>39026641
I'm white but never get anyone compliment me but i do get smiles (from women only), but then again i'm quite anti-social and always have a neutral face and always listening to my ipod.

Maybe i just need to get bigger.
>>
>>39026573
>Notice lots of older men tend to eye fuck me as they walk past like they are trying to show dominance
They want to fuck.
>>
Maybe because you look like a faggot?

I can already picture you in your catchphrase tank top, your shitty chino shorts and backwards snapback.
>>
File: 1466734696532.jpg (11KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1466734696532.jpg
11KB, 248x248px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.