[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys post your big muscles and shit but have any of you actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: 1476046019522.jpg (207KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476046019522.jpg
207KB, 640x480px
You guys post your big muscles and shit but have any of you actually used them in a fight or got involved in one? I

>tfw you are big but dont know how to fight
>>
>>39023027
You guys post your big glutes, but have you ever used them to take a cock?
>>
>>39023027
Ideally they act as a nuclear deterrent
>whoa hey that guy looks kinda strong, l don't think l want to fight him
>>
>>39023027
yes
>>
No because I'm not a fucking degenerate.
>>
File: n-no_homo32.png (751KB, 1127x678px) Image search: [Google]
n-no_homo32.png
751KB, 1127x678px
>>39023042
>tfw haven't had cock in over 2 years
You're triggering me anon.
>>
>>39023052
U scared of fighting anon?
>>
>>39023027
i'm an adult i don't get in fights
>>
>>39023076
Sure anon. I'm also scared of driving drunk.
>>
File: guy.jpg (142KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
142KB, 720x960px
>Lean muscular
>Nobody ever wants to fight me cause inb4 nice guy
The world never gave me a chance
>>
>>39023027
Don't need to, have a gun/knife
>>
>>39023083
>>
>>39023075
that trap gets me harder than a neutron star
>>
>>39023091
this
>>
>>39023083
>>
> I dont fight because im not trash
> I dont fight bc im an adult

Or youve never had someone take a swing at you, sometimes the other guy is a fucking asshole.
Knocked a guy at a club who hit me when I asked if he could stop picking on my smaller, weak friend, does that make me trash, or a guy who can fight back against someone who is trash?

"Im a pussy who would get his ass kicked, ill act like im above ever having a fight to mask my fear"
>>
>>39023148
No I really haven't.

I can honestly say I've never got into a fight before.

It's a dangerous game and you can de-escalate/avoid nearly every situation, and if not use a weapon.
>>
>I don't fight I am an adult meme

Enjoy getting cucked by thugs when they smack your girlfriends ass or something
>>
>>39023148
Sure if you get in a few fights in the course of your life, that's understandable. But if it's common enough in your life you really need to worry about it, you have problems.
>>
>>39023201
Its sad Nu males like you grow to be 20 years old and never fight
>>
>>39023027
>being concerned with fighting abilities of Internet strangers
How do I know you're a manlet/dicklet?
>>
>>39023148
No, I've been to plenty of fights before in my teenage days now it just doesn't happen anymore, I don't go to places where this kind of shit can happen and even if somehow I end up in a situation where it could happen I know by experience how to avoid or defuse it before it gets to that point. With that said, good on you to defend your friend, but its nothing to feel proud of, two adults fighting is a disgrace even it wasn't your fault, you shouldn't feel good about participating is such a stupid thing.

On other note, muscles don't help you in a fight, being a mean motherfucker helps you in a fight. In real street brawl whoever has the initiative to hurt the other guy for real, wins. Don't try to have an honorable fight with someone who is willing to break a bottle in your head and stab you with it.
>>
File: fixd.jpg (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fixd.jpg
97KB, 640x480px
>>
>>39023027
Why would you need to fight someone?
Unless you're a fucking degenerate you shouldn't have to be fighting Tyrone over the piece in the bargain bucket.
>>
>>39023218
>Enjoy getting cucked by thugs when they smack your girlfriends ass or something
I don't live in Detroit you raging homosexual
>>
growing up as a beaner in a beaner neighborhood going to a beaner school in a beaner town, i've had my fair share of fights throughout my life. I was always a bigger kid and I knew how to fight because atleast 8 fights in school happened every day or so, its something you just picked up. Most of the time, either if you won or lost a fight, you'd get jumped later on. Basically, you lost either way.
>>
>>39023637
>fighting is for degenerates

Kek. Numale spotted.
>>
Got my ass whipped in arm wrestling last night and got a bad case of tendinitis.
>>
>>39023660
Hispanics are the biggest sore losers in modern history.
>>
>>39023027
No, thats what guns are for
>>
>>39023094
That's different than a fight, preferably a one on one over a disagreement. Animals fight without killing each other with their fangs.
>>
I've always done boxing, muay thai, and bjj. If anyone has any judo or taekwondo experience please share, I'm debating on replacing bjj with judo
>>
File: img_19_18.jpg (85KB, 398x493px) Image search: [Google]
img_19_18.jpg
85KB, 398x493px
>>39023042
Delete this
>>
>>39023027
Fighting is anaerobic and is detrimental to gains, not to mention presents a great risk of injury. If there's a way not to fight I'll take that way, I have nothing to prove.
>>
>>39024313
See the post below yours. Even animals know the difference between a life or death fight and a disagreement.
>>
>>39023201
>>39024313
> le use a weapon meme

We dont all live in a country or state where stand your ground is a thing.
Plus, close up, you go to draw, youre gonna get smacked faster than you cam get your shooter out.

People who day just use a weapon are either boys who could never fathom using a weapon on a living person, or stupidly trigger happy.
>>
>guy at my work obviously doesn't like me
>just avoid him as much as possible
>still say excuse me if I need to go somewhere he is
>always looks pissed off when he sees me
>>
>>39023102
A neutron star is not hard, but extremely dense.
>>
File: n-no_homo37.png (179KB, 1117x267px) Image search: [Google]
n-no_homo37.png
179KB, 1117x267px
>>39024763
>hardness is a consequence of dense packing of material
>diamonds are harder than graphite due to the denser carbon lattice packing
Seems like someone needs supplementary lessons
>>
>>39024808
Shit nigguh
I should've paid attention in high school
>>
>>39024713
If you aren't an American just open carry your AK, Mr. Mohammed
>>
>>39024853
*Steyr
Dont you have a mcdouble or six to get to, Amerifat?
>>
>>39024808
Actuaĺly, hardness is only a consequence of the cohesion between the particles themselves. Liquid merqury for example is heavier (denser) than aluminium. But hitting it wont hurt as much.
>>
>>39025062
>using a different meaning of dense to refute the statement
>>
I don't see how people even get into fights unless they're arseholes or really unlucky
>>
File: Sunnybrook-490x250.jpg (14KB, 490x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sunnybrook-490x250.jpg
14KB, 490x250px
If it wasn't for my thick spinal erector muscles Loc's knife would have punctured my diaphragm, and I'd prob be dead, still had pneumothorax either way. Also I got tons of mires.
>paramedics consider taking me to kids hospital because i was 16 but instead take me to blessed trauma center because i apparently looked like a "big guy"
>class taking notes on me while im being rescued in emergency, tons of qt med students callin me cute and i made social gains by making jokes while they shoved tubes in me and a finger up my ass
>to top it off get free ketamine injection and all the morphine i could want at the same time
This is why it is important to work out, not because big muscles will make you a better fighter, but because they'll keep you from dying while fighting a better fighter
>>
>>39023027
I'm not a manlet OP, I don't get into fights.
>>
>>39023027
I wrestle, so kind of.
>>
>>39024808
Lead is denser than still so as gold. Both are much softer. Density has nothing to do with hardness.
>>
nothing beats a well placed pipe bomb
>>
>>39025062
This is only true in case of molecular crystals.
>>
>>39024750
He wants to fuck
>>
>>39023090
cuck
>>
>>39023027
Most of the guys that are big, don't know shit about fighting (look at the Poor Keyboard, he gets his ass handed over to him every time he challenges an actual fighter). They rely on simple intimidation to secure safety/domination, but when faced with an actual martial artist (be it a boxer, MMA or any other fighting style really) they get obviously raped, just like any other untrained person.

We often talk about strength here and so I consider it vital to learn at least one fighting style in addition to working out. Just being able to lift heavy iron isn't enough. Having muscle mass (that adds lots of weight behind your strikes) in addition to fighting prowess makes you a true monster. The downside is that you will be slower and usually less experienced than someone training purely for fighting.
>>
>>39023027
only in a controlled boxing ring.

>mfw fought a physio
>guy bulker than me, faster, stronger
>he still got fucked up because shit technique and no stamina

the guy could probably run faster and further than me too. pity he never learned to breathe properly.

that being said, i dont believe in fighting out of anger. only as a last resort.
>>
>>39025289
>implying med students ever go for patients

thats a big no no.

once there was a male student who got close to a female patient during a psych rotation.
she was borderline and was in for depression.
eventually she discharged, and one night she texts him to come over or she'll kill herself.

he did, they fucked, then she regretted it and said he raped her.

he got kicked out of med school.

tl;dr they dont fuck patients. or relatives of patients. maybe other doctors or nurses though.

>>39024808
>what is covalent bonds
>>
>>39026507
>other fighting style
you better mean judo or MT. aside from boxing or MMA.

anything else is shit tier
>>
File: 0210-013.jpg (618KB, 2133x1516px) Image search: [Google]
0210-013.jpg
618KB, 2133x1516px
>>39023027
I use my gains for wrestling tigers, but the World Wildlife Fund and PETA must never know
>>
>>39023027
Haven't gotten into a real fight in 11 years but I'm much bigger, stronger, and more coordinated now. Besides all that I pack heat and am a damn good shot
>>
>>39023090
fucking pussy
>>
>>39024808
Diamond is harder than graphite because of its structure, not because of its density...
>>
Had to beat the shit out of the pair of drug dealer brothers that lived across from me last year. Retards were high on their own product and started shit. It ended with a broken jaw for one and ribs for the other. Elbow and knee strikes are mvp.
>>
>>39023075
What`s the name of the whole manga?
>>
>>39023083
this tbph though it'd be fun to do
>>
File: 1470188312568.gif (100KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470188312568.gif
100KB, 333x333px
>>39023075
> fuckbuddy moved away and i moved as well
> no one in my area that i can tolerate at all
> everyone interested in me i have absolutely no interest in
>>
File: badluckbrian.jpg (150KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
badluckbrian.jpg
150KB, 2000x1000px
>>39026574
I didn't imply that at all. I was simply telling you of my mires that day. You can mire someone without trying to get involved with them
>nurse comes to pull my catheter out, tells my parents that all the nurses are talking about how charming I'v been to them
>tfw realize this is the first woman to ever touch my dick
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.