[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do roid users even bother eating "clean and healthy"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: roidrage.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roidrage.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Why do roid users even bother eating "clean and healthy" food?
>>
>>39020452
Because they're committed. If you're going to use roids to maximise muscle gain you may as well eat to do the same.
>>
>>39020452
why would they ?
That would defeat the point. Most roiders are the muscular, but not obvious guys, who like the good physique without putting in the effort.
They take their daily shots, which forcefully stimulate muscle growth and then go on partying and enjoying their life.
None of them want to look like this wierd fucker. They know what the ladies like and are willing to give up future health for a better youth.
>>
>>39020595
>roids takes no effort
>implying roids dont require you to be healthier to use them

>>39020573
this guy gets it
>>
>implying they do
Lol
>>
>>39020595
Found the butthurt natty
>>39020452
Maximising gains and we don't want our hearts to explode
>>
>>39020595
This might be a little accurate but on /fit/ we are a little more puritan
>>
>>39020602

You realize that shooting test and sitting in your couch produces far better results as far as hypertrophy is concerned than lifting weights and eating 2 g protein / kg of lean body mass right?
>>
File: 1476039430205.png (677KB, 708x718px) Image search: [Google]
1476039430205.png
677KB, 708x718px
>>39020595
>this is what dyels actually believe
>>
every roid user that has ever opened up to me was absolutely obsessed with gains or their sport
>>
>>39020452
so that their blood pressure doesn't cause them to have a stroke
>>
>>39020685
so? naturally high test Chad also looks better than you ever could but when you are a beast why would you want to sit on your couch and watch anime all day?
>>
>>39020573
Are they?

If I were on roids, I'd be doing full body routines every day in the gym and eating 400g protein.
>>
>>39020817
yeah that's what usually happens in the first month but the dream evens out after you fuck yourself up
>>
>>39020882

That's why you learn good form before you start lifting little nigga.
>>
>>39020898
>implying reading the sticky will give you perfect form
>implying injuries are not inevitable
>>
>>39020967

All of my injuries are from actual sports.

In any case, go learn proper form before you take steroids.
>>
>>39020979
my point is that full body routines everyday or whatever you do in your first month of roiding is never sustainable

Just like linear progression programs like SS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.