[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any eurofags staying up? Got to be in the office at 9am, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Any eurofags staying up?

Got to be in the office at 9am, and then train in the afternoon.
>>
Britfag here, want to see Trump demolish Clinton
>>
Yeah, have to do my homework xD
>>
>>39019890

Not going to happen. He's dumber than her and on tilt right now.
>>
>>39019890

>implying that he even has a chance at this point
>>
>>39019890
Only way that happens is if she collapses on stage or stutters on questions about bankers. Otherwise it's a home run. Trump done fucked up by not using his funds to buy up all his shitty faux pas and burn them from existence.
>>
>>39019890
hopefully he grabs her by the pussy this time
>>
What time is it at?
>>
>>39019948
damn does this mean he's not going to be president.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore
>>
>>39020026
then kill yourself, we all win
>>
File: 1468019169255s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468019169255s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>39020034
this is you
>>
>>39020003

9 eastern US time.
>>
>>39020034
Hillary go away pls
>>
>>39019948
like trump had no chance of winning at the beginning?

I dont get how people vote for clinton after all the fucking leaks
its like I dont even know, eating something that you know its poisoned yet you steal eat it
>>
>>39019839
iv watched every debate since 08. but its like watching a cheesy daytime tv show now....

frankly they are both beneath me as human beings, it makes me less interested in what they have to say.

its just going to be rape allegations all over the place.
>>
>>39020073

She's not an idiot and has been playing the game for 40 years. The worst they have are muh e-mails and Benghazi, and she wasn't prosecuted on either. Everything else is he said/she said or an outright fabrication.
>>
>>39020073
considering how many millions of dollars and god knows how many man hours have been spent on incriminating hillary, the fact that none of it has stuck suggests she is probably cleaner than most people realise.

she is a hawkish neoliberal snob....but at least she isnt donald trump
>>
>>39020114
the guys who revelead her emails both got kileld a few weeks after (reason robbery even when nothing was stolen)
also why are the government related emails on her own server in the first place
why noone gives a shit about that
>>
>voting
>>
>>39020144

Lots of repubs give a shit since it has been national news for over a year. Implying Clinton had leaks killed is speculation at best. She wasn't the first national figure to use private e-mail for gov work, but that trend stopped the moment people went after her for it.
>>
File: Idiot.gif (1015KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
Idiot.gif
1015KB, 360x202px
Eitherway we are fucked, so might aswell get memes for 4-8 years.

#VoteTrump2016
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.