[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is suicide the only known cure for seborrheic dermatitis? >recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1475439812448.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1475439812448.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
Is suicide the only known cure for seborrheic dermatitis?

>recently lost the remainder of my hair, allowing for my misshapen scalp due to the birth complications to be visible
>>
>>39019549
I was going to be shitty to you, but dermatitis and birth complications? I'm sorry dude. Dr. Google has no remedy for you
>>
invest in a realy good wig?
or become that huge bald behemoth at the gym
>>
>>39020089
>huge
>5"8
>>
>>39019549
Birth complications? Explain.
>>
File: 1474414915582.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1474414915582.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>39020769
apparently i was laying down in a fucked up position in the womb, causing me to get wrapped with the umbilical cord so the ventouse had to be used for assisted birth,
>i was vacuumed out of the womb, by my head

now that i lost all my hair because of dermatisis, its visible
>>
>>39020925
How do you know if you get dermatitis? I think I may have the same and my hair has been falling for a while now but I only began to suspect seborreic dermatitis until recently
>>
>>39020925
post pics pls
>>
>>39020925
Isn't there surgery to change the shape of your skull now? Get some money, and get it fixed.
>>
File: sd.jpg (72KB, 720x472px) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
72KB, 720x472px
>>39020938
well first of, i shed skin from my face after it has contact with water like a fucking snake, making it inflamed, and if untreated it goes into something like pic related
at first you my see a lot of dandruff, larger chunks than normally and also your hair is going to get really greasy, thats why i had to wash my head with a shampoo every single day
>>
>>39021027
well, its not like they can just break my skull and squash my brain to reshape the scalp
>>
>>39021140
It's not like your brain is perfectly fitted to your scalp. There's some room.
>>
right, I have BDD AND seeborrheic dermatitis.

It first started when I hit second semester of uni and it hit me so hard that I literally moved back in with my parents and knew I was going to kill myself. This is how I managed to contain it so it's only a pink mark rather than a red rash.

Steroid cream IF and only IF it has a bumpy texture to it. If it's only red without any bumpiness, then you're fine and it will fade right down in bright light to unnoticeable levels.

never EVER EVER scratch your face, you probably know this but seriously wear oven mitts to sleep if you have to.

If you're addicted to steroid cream here's what you do.

>Use it once every 2 days for a week
>after 1 week go down to once a week
>after 3 weeks go down to once every month
>boom, you've cured your steroid cream addiction.

The only times you'll need to use it now is during bad break outs, and even then give it 2 days (this is the hard part) to try and recover on its own

After you use steroid cream moisturize profusely, it will make the steroid cream work twice as well.

don't touch your dermatitis areas AT ALL. if a spot grows there, the mark will stay for months after the spot goes.

Any other questions just ask
>>
File: 143634544234.jpg (23KB, 415x629px) Image search: [Google]
143634544234.jpg
23KB, 415x629px
>>39021825
thanks for advice

however i don't even use a steroid cream, maybe once every 2 months or so, because it didn't really seem to help anyway.

right now i just put oil on my face (pic related) after a have a shower, and it keeps the inflamation at bay, but then if i skip it even for one day, it always seem to come back even worse than it was previously...
>>
>>39021051
What do you meab every single day? Are you not supposed to use shampoo everytime you shower? If I don't I feel really greasy/nasty
>>
>>39019549
I had SD for a while and I started to self treat for candida and that really helped. Consider going very low carb and cutting out sugars ad well as taking some antifungals (OTC and natural/food based like grapefruit seed extract and caprylic acid).
>>
I'm on ciclosporine for my eczema.
My derm says I'm one of the worst cases.

It's a medicine they normally use for patients that are about to go for organ transplants. It'll fuck with your immune system but I'm not really having those side effects.

They do fuck up your kidneys if you keep taking them for a long time. That's why I have to go for blood tests.

But for real, you should check it out. It's the only thing that works for me and they made me feel alive again. I also went through topical steroid withdrawal.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.