[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/. i am about to place an order from myprotein.com f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 0vdVFsMn[1].jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
0vdVFsMn[1].jpg
18KB, 512x512px
hey /fit/. i am about to place an order from myprotein.com for the first time. Thought maybe you could give some advice?

Maybe anyone tried Victoria Sponge cake Impact whey protein? I am interested in the taste, is it too sweet?

Second question would be - what is the difference in regular BCAA and fermented iBCAA powders? The regular is a bit more expensive, but the ingredient list is better in fermented iBCAA powder (http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/fermented-ibcaa-powder/11216072.html and http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/bcaa/10529280.html?variation=11120228)

Appreciate the help
>>
bamp
>>
>>39017777
waste of quads

go advertize somewhere else dipshit

you won't hear from me again as a customer, I really hate this kind of practice
>>
>>39018076
mate i am not joking
>>
>>39017777
Some of the whey flavors are downright disgusting.
Vanilla is okay, Chocolate Smooth is good, Maple Syrup is disgusting.
And then you have Coffee Caramel, Peanut cookie and Stevia Blueberry and Raspberry which should probably be declared biological weapons.
Here's a chart btw.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fsp0y2zEALQ-fYrIOgmZ9TdUMqQzFWbIJW01Qoqp00A/edit#gid=1501944552
>>
Enough with the shilling you fucking Jews. We just got rid of first sip of the day™ and now this?
>>
>>39018345
hey thanks ! great help
>>
yeah buy the fermented ibcaa. the higher proton content in ibcaas makes it even more cost effective.
i dont know about the "fermented" part but its bcaa, it doesnt matter how its made or shit.
>>
Ive only ever tried plane whey and chocolate brownie... let me tell you now, do not go for just whey
>>
>>39017777
I just got an order from them last month got it all on a labour day sale. Mocha and Cookies&Cream have to be my favourite flavours but watch out with which ones you're buying some have lower protein/calorie content. Overall great company I'd also recommend buying some instant oats to add to your shakes if you're bulking they add a solid 350cals to my shakes and taste like nothing (they're grinded up oats)
>>
>>39018345
>all those people recommending the strawberry cream

tasted like pure chemicals in water and fucking vomit in milk. Literally had to force the first shake down because I hated it so much. Water made it more bearable but christ it was bad.
>>
File: mirem.jpg (32KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
mirem.jpg
32KB, 300x400px
>>39017777
Use my referral code for a 25% discount
MARCO-R6TJ
>>
>>39017777
I've ordered about 10-15 flavours from them over the year and they're all absolutely fucking disgusting except natural chocolate or choc smooth both of which are god-tier.
I literally don't even know why they bother with half of the flavours, they're so so so bad. How do they even pass quality testing?

Also
>BCAAs
Enjoy your CNS damage
>>
>>39018830
>plane whey
>>
>>39017777
I recommend LGD-4033.
>>
>>39020761
>BCAAs
>Enjoy your CNS damage

wtf. my protein has 2g of BCAA per serving.

r u fucking kidding me
>>
File: bulk.jpg (93KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
bulk.jpg
93KB, 564x846px
>>39017777
Bro go eat actual fucking food... if you are not cutting and dont need a very clean protein source for a competition just eat fucking chicken breast and steak.. dont order powders and horse shit from the fucking meme company.

you think the fucking Romans and Greeks had myprotein.com? order a fucking ukranian girl instead and give yourself a fucking test boost.
>>
Im about to be on a liquid diet for 6 wk, not OP, but thanks for the spreadsheet.
>>39018345
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.