[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are fat people: a. lazy b. mentally/emotionally ill c. ignorant/stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 34345.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
34345.png
11KB, 500x500px
are fat people:
a. lazy
b. mentally/emotionally ill
c. ignorant/stupid
d. gluttonous
e. deluded
>>
Fat females - all of the above
Fat males - any or all of the above.
>>
>>39016029
This. You rarely see fat men spout the FA bullshit, and they usually accept that they are all of the above. Most want to change but don't know how to go about it since they been taught wrong about healthy behaviors.

Fat women on the other hand utilize every defense mechanism in the book to argue that they are neither of them. They're so lazy that they'll be the first to the motorized scooter, they self-medicate with their food, are stupid about the extent their addictive behavior harms them and others, overeat while thinking they only eat 200 calories.
>>
It's really all of them. It starts with C though, they really don't know about calories or nutrition in general. However, they're not completely fucking retarded. They realize eating a dozen donuts everyday isn't a good idea but they delude themselves into thinking dieting is some monumental complex process. The delusion goes further when they pretend they actually are eating okay and walking 20 minutes a week is plenty of exercise. This level of delusion kinda mixes with B. Now the entire reason this happens is because of A and E. They love eating 5000 calories a day and sitting on their ass.
>>
>>39016029
This
I'd also add that fat kids are usually just ignorant, and it's a major fault if their parents
>>
>>39016089
hmmm, very true. FA groups are like 99% women..and the odd guy is probably just the fat boyfriend of some whale. I never see fat guys blaming genetics, men know better.
>>
>>39016029
I think that honestly, if they do have mental or emotional problems, it's harder to fault them for being stupid/lazy/fat. You can't blame someone for the genetic deterioration of their neurons.
>>
>>39016015
I'd argue that all of those options stem from being not trying to better yourself, aside from being lazy, deluded and gluttonous.

>lazy
Being passive is much easier than trying something new or more difficult

>mentally/emotionally ill
Stems from not actively pursuing self-actualization

>ignorant/stupid
Stems from not actively pursuing self-actualization

>gluttonous
Lack of discipline

>deluded
Stems from low IQ
>>
File: 1475869423183.png (337KB, 507x520px) Image search: [Google]
1475869423183.png
337KB, 507x520px
>>39016015
Was 70plds overweight now about 35plds.
Can confirm b) not Ill just depressed
>>
>>39016029
This. One of my old friends in high school gained nearly 20 pounds in about a year. I asked him about it once and he just said, "I eat pizza like, every single day". You NEVER see a female admit that they're fat because they make shitty food choices, it's always genetics of some similar excuse.
>>
>>39016029
Fucking mysoginist.
>>
>>39016015

yes
>>
>>39016015

Varying combinations of some/all of these.
>>
>>39016015
I can say I'm a and b
>>
>>39016015
all of those
t. all my family is fatasses, i used to be ottermode, ballooned up to 240 lbs and then back to 180 over a year just to spite them
it was especially hilarious when i was around my heaviest, almost every single day they'd shove in my face how "finally genetics has caught up with you huh"
>>
dude, here are all the answers you need
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hROcGjBfwYI
by the McDonald himself
>>
File: download.png (216KB, 823x681px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
216KB, 823x681px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.