[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veins How do dudes get thicc veins though their biceps and down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160804_200235.jpg (872KB, 3120x3257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_200235.jpg
872KB, 3120x3257px
Veins

How do dudes get thicc veins though their biceps and down through their forearms?

I'm 5'7 154lbs and just turned 18, pic related
>>
>>39015636
More muscle, get leaner. Steroids also help.
>>
>>39015636
heroin
>>
Lose weight fatass
Also roids
>>
>>39015663
>>39015698
Nice meme boys
>>
>>39015636
>he fell for the vascularity memr
You don't want to overdo it when it comes to veins. Look at jeff seid or Zyzz. No veins look best.
>>
>>39015636
lose weight
>>
>>39015698
>Lose weight fatass

You're delusional. His abs are visible. He's not fat. Even if he lost more his veins wouldn't be popping out. There are some guys who tend to look more vascular. I see people who don't have a really low bf% and they still have veins popping out.

Whether you like it or not, a big part of it is fucking genetics.
>>
>>39015636
Veins look fucking disgusting, why are you fag so much into them? Remind you of black veiny dicks?
>>
Genetics, im vascular even at 20%+ bf.

I have pretty much always at least got bicep vein at all times.
>>
>>39016373
>>39016513

These two get it right.

It's just genetics. "LOSE WEIGHT" even when you're already at 12% is a meme.
>>
>>39015636
they take pictures right after working out.
>>
>>39015684
Heroin decreases your vascularity through vein collapse thanks to repetitive injection site usage. Vascularity is mostly genetics and lean muscle mass
>>
>>39016528
are you really saying you wouldn't be more vascular at 10% rather than 12%

BF is still a big factor alongside genetics.
>>
>>39016528
>>39016373
genetics play a huge part but its not JUST genetics.

losing weight WILL help. 12% isnt even that low. and op is more like 13-14
>>
Nobody mentioned water weight? Probably has an impact of some kind.
>>
>>39016574
>>39016576

The point is not that losing weight doesn't help at all. But if OP has ZERO veins showing now that he is fairly lean (fuck your /fit/ standards, his abs are showing and he's not fat), then losing another 2-3% bf won't change his situation. He just isn't a very vascular guy, period.

All of this while there are people like this one: >>39016513 who have a higher vascularity even when their bf% is higher.

That's just life, you little novice lifters.
>>
1) get your body fat % super low
2) exercise, get a pump
3) don't drink water so your skin is nice and tight around the muscles like bodybuilders during a competition
4) eat a bunch of sugar (yes, the bad kind) to dilate your veins even further (there are stories of bodybuilders who would load on ice cream just at the right time before going on stage)
>>
>>39016608
it doesn't matter if he's 12% or 24%. losing weight WILL make his veins more visible. sure, he doesn't have the genetics for sick veins, but everyone has veins at a low enough bf.
> losing another 2-3% bf won't change his situation
it very well could. i personally get visible veins right around 13-14 bf%. 16% and there's not even the slightest glimpse
>>
>>39016624
>1) get your body fat % super low
My veins pop up at 17.9bf%
>2) exercise, get a pump
Tru
>3) don't drink water so your skin is nice and tight around the muscles like bodybuilders during a competition
Irrelevant
>4) eat a bunch of sugar (yes, the bad kind) to dilate your veins even further (there are stories of bodybuilders who would load on ice cream just at the right time before going on stage)
Broscience much

It is genetics, OP. My veins pop up all the way to my shoulders when working out and I have highish bf%.
>>
>>39015636
Genetic. I've been veiny even before lifting. It runs in the family, veins are closer to the skin. Doesn't help that I am very fair skinned.
>>
>>39016608
Op here, thanks for clarifying that it's mainly genetics. I've been hearing people with theories about water and other memes but I guess I just don't have the vein gene
>>
File: 1wvcBfv.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1wvcBfv.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>39016373
>He's not fat.
No one said he was.

>Even if he lost more his veins wouldn't be popping out

That is complete and utter bullshit.
>>
>>39015636
Part of it is genetic(my forearm veins pop still at 15-20% bf), but look at dudes who are 3-5% body fat, they look like a veiny penis all over, if you go low with body fat you will get some joocy veins a poppin,.
>>
>>39016834
>That is complete and utter bullshit.

Oh really? Who says that, you? Probably someone who hasn't been lifting for more than one year.

You are implying that OP could reach a lower long term sustainable bodyfat percentage that will allow him to have the vascularity he wants.
It is irrelevant whether he might become vascular at 5% or 8% bodyfat, since it's not a sustainable and healthy bodyfat percentage. If you don't recognize this, then you're really delusional and should go back to the youtube comment section fighting with other kids over whether Lazar is natty or not.

The whole point is that the advice "lose more fat" should be meant for those who have a substantial amount of fat to lose. This is not the case for OP. It makes absolute no sense to tell him to cut even more, since his aim is to have good vascularity over a longer period of time and not just for a few weeks after cutting down to unsustainable and unhealthy bodyfat percentages.

It's really frustrating that I have to explain this like I'm talking to a little kid.
>>
>>39016884
>implying that a normal natural lifter like OP is able to reach and maintain 3-5% bf
>>
>>39016924
Well i never said he could do it naturally, but the truth is that if he was at that sort of body fat percentage, he would be very vascular.
>>
>>39016943
Op here, I'd never touch steroids, it just feels like cheating and it will make my shrink my dick
>>
>>39016906
not who you responded to but
>Oh really? Who says that, you? Probably someone who hasn't been lifting for more than one year.
first, that is an appeal to authority. second, you dont have anything better to back your shit up. third, i do have 400 wilks.
>You are implying that OP could reach a lower long term sustainable bodyfat percentage
no, he did not imply that
>5% or 8% bodyfat, since it's not a sustainable and healthy bodyfat percentage
great job moving the goal posts. besides, op is more like 13-14. 10% would be well sustainable and healthy and could well pop his veins out.
>This is not the case for OP
it actually is, he's not that slim. if you think he's ripped i'd say youre the one who doesnt even lift.

you have some serious trouble admitting you said stupid shit
>>
>>39016963
Not like anyone would notice.
>>
>>39016963

It will make your dick lower than your balls, c'mon goddamnit
>>
>>39016963
No, OP, it will make your balls shrink, not your dick.

However, that's the whole point. OP is a natural lifter who doesn't want to hop on roids or do any of that retarded shit. So telling him that IF HE JUST GOES LOW ENOUGH... doesn't make any sense. At the normal bf% of a natural lifter he won't have significant vascularity, sadly

But don't worry OP, you might not have the genetics for vascularity, but you look really strong and you're just 18. That's a good thing.
>>
>>39016984
That is true
>>
>>39017015
Thanks mate
>>
File: DMM.jpg (127KB, 573x1863px) Image search: [Google]
DMM.jpg
127KB, 573x1863px
You mean like this?
>>
>>39017494
Holy shit that bicep one is disgusting. Some forearm ones are asthetic though.
>>
>>39016834

This post is bait. Ignore
>>
File: DMM.jpg (155KB, 517x1655px) Image search: [Google]
DMM.jpg
155KB, 517x1655px
>>39017531
It's an older pic. I tried to find the one with the most prominent bicep vein. This is what it looks like now after a good pump doing upper body.
>>
>>39015636
just getting bigger muscles worked for me
>>
>>39015636
Thoughts on the gay dudes that fap to your body?
>>
Leanness, muscle development, stimulants and whatever the fuck it is that makes me more vascular when I stay up at night.
>>
>>39018358
They wouldn't fap on /fit/ would they?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.