[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel something kind of sticking out on pic related, right above

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Back-Hair.jpg (34KB, 298x448px) Image search: [Google]
Back-Hair.jpg
34KB, 298x448px
I feel something kind of sticking out on pic related, right above my ass

It doesn't hurt if i push it around with my hand but it's definitely not there on the other side.

What do? Did I herniate a disc or something?
>>
>>39013138
good one Dr. House
>>
Its probably from deadlifting heavy. Just wait a few days and it will be gone
>>
>>39013158
yeah but why the fuck is something sticking out, that can't be right
>>
>>39013172
If it doesnt hurt, just leave it alone and the body will heal itself
>>
>>39013172
There are things that stick out on either side. Maybe that side is just swollen.
>>
If you shitpost regularly it's probably cancer.
>>
>>39013179
my lower back kind of hurts but touching that thing doesn't

I was doing Romanian deadlifts 3x5
>>
File: 1457254001681.png (142KB, 354x330px) Image search: [Google]
1457254001681.png
142KB, 354x330px
>>39013138
>>39013145
lol
>>
im scared fellas
>>
>>39013145
kek 10/10
>>
>>39012963
It's muscles, you're getting thick solid and tight. Post more in the future so we can all see how thick solid and tight you can get
>>
>>39012963

lipoma
>>
sounds like someone didnt use a plug
>>
File: glass help helper.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
glass help helper.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
Could be that your sacroiliac joint could have dislocated, shit thing is that it probably won't stay in place ever again properly even if you could put it back in place, shit happened to me. It has a bad habit of making your hips turn making your body twisted, so you have to keep watching for that as well. Herniated disc would be on both sides I reckon, SI joint is pretty standard thing. There are ways to put it back on youtube, but still it prolly won't stay there long. Nothing more I wish in life is to have properly healthy back. Strenghten your deep core muscles and you should be fine even if it's out of place, that's what I do. It's all in the core and no compounds dont fucking do it, you have to do that move that I call "air-fucking", don't know what the hell it's called but it's GOAT. Also planks, so much planks
>>
>>39014161
Why no compounds

wouldn't that strengthen your shit way more?
>>
File: 1474616731339.png (96KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
1474616731339.png
96KB, 480x445px
>>39014211

I left a comma out there, so it got the wrong meaning. I mean for people having SI joint issues only doing stuff like DL and squat probably won't keep your core strong enough for you not to have any back problems. So you definately NEED DL and squat BUT also do planks and that "air-fucking" -move for dat dere stability. SI joint mostly fucks with people that have bad core stability since there are not enough muscles in that area to keep the joint and spine in place.
>>
>>39014242
Ah true

Okay senpai. You think it's likely si joint though? It kind of hurts to bend forward and that shit there, but it's not severe pain and I wasn't positive for anything else like leg raise test or anything
>>
File: 1474291068044.jpg (25KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1474291068044.jpg
25KB, 396x385px
>>39014268

SI joint as it is on the other side of the body only and hurts to bend and stuff like that. Look it up senpai. Also the joint itself might be okay, but the muscles around it might be just tight. Hips have a bad tendency of being super tight if you can't relax them and they will stay that way despite massaging them and so on. Walking is really good for this kind of things as it keeps your hips moving, ensure you have proper form while walking. It's been said that 15 minutes of working muscles in the problem area (if it's not fucked up bad) is equivalent of good massage and it's probably much better as well. Go get a massage and then go for a walk for double effect. Just try to keep yourself moving and not bed ridden even though it might hurt a little, also ibuprofen and pain gels for the worst pain. That's all I can say, go see a doctor if it gets bad. I'm out for a walk now, keep safe.
>>
>>39014295
Thanks senpai

I did YouTube search the self si joint reset, gonna try
>>
>>39013179
Probably some of the worst advice I've ever heard lol. Not saying OP has anything serious but that can't really be your mindset about things
>>
>>39014323

Any help? I do the one lying down and twisting my body and pushing my knee down, hard to explain but when it pops the feeling is great.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.