[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me, 375 lbs 6ft >decide to try exercise >scared of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 308[1].jpg (76KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
308[1].jpg
76KB, 666x999px
>me, 375 lbs 6ft
>decide to try exercise
>scared of outside
>decide to dance in my room for an hour to fun music
>surprisingly good workout
>feel better over the past three days
>lost weight

Is this making it?
>>
Yeah m8 I lost weight doing arcade DDR.
>>
>>39012401
yes

it only gets better the leaner and stronger you are OP

not even sex beats the feeling of benching 2pl8 for the first time
>>
>>39012401
If you're just going for fat loss, doesn't really matter what you're doing as long as your body is active. Dancing is full body movement and can require a fair bit of cardio depending on how hard you're going, so I don't see why it wouldn't be viable. Bottom line: if it works for you, keep doing it.
>>
>>39012401
>feeling better
This is called fucking making it mate.
Keep dancing, change your intake. You'll drop weight like crazy. You should pick up some weights soon that way you can train muscle and lose fat at the same kind. Gotta capitalize on the noob gains.
>>
>>39012435
If you want to have a weighted dance workout, get yourself some weighted gloves, vest & ankle wraps. Haven't done it myself but it sounds like a fucking good time.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 400x340px
>>39012421
>tfw gym still has metal plates
>mfw hearing that lmao2plate rumble
>>
>>39012401

Improve your diet and work on personal hygiene. You're going to make it brah
>>
>>39012421
>>39012429
>>39012435
>>39012446
>>39012450
Uh, desu, I used to lift competitively. I've done 3pl8 bench before.

But the past few years have been awful on my mental health, and I've drifted further and further away from my peak health, which has made it even worse. I've found a way that I can sweat a bit without going outside and having fun, which is really good for me.

So thanks, I feel good.
>>
File: 1467768517336.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1467768517336.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>39012450
>tfw 315x10 squat and you leave the clips slightly loose so that the plates talk to you with each rep
>>
File: 1440462642902.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440462642902.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>39012462
Fuck man, then you know you've got it in you.

Just keep doing you and you'll progress both in body health and in mental health.
>>
>>39012401
hey man whatever floats your boat not only you are burning calories but also having fun power to you

keep going brother you will make it
>>
>>39012401
OP, >>39012417 has a good point. I lost a ton of weight playing DDR when I was a teenager. I'm gonna get back into it because I still have a sweet-ass metal pad from when I used to play like 3 hours a day. It's great cardio. If you're willing to invest in a good pad (precision dance pads are widely considered the best as of now), it'll be so worth it. Download Stepmania or ITG2PC for some free dance game software. They sell pads you can plug into your PC (the company I mentioned earlier sells pads for PC).

I'm right around your weight but 6'3". I have reasonably solid lifts but my cardio game is ass, so DDR is my saving grace.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.