[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whey protein powder can trigger massive acne breakouts. htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (589KB, 744x591px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
589KB, 744x591px
Whey protein powder can trigger massive acne breakouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBgOhMdmCSE

Dairy is cancer.
>>
>>39012264
>muh anecdotes

So long as we're arguing in fallacies:

I've never had acne issues from dairy nor whey. Eat my dick.
>>
>>39012289
>anecdote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2zinb7QM8
>>
File: 1431681672959.png (63KB, 271x267px) Image search: [Google]
1431681672959.png
63KB, 271x267px
To be honest when I was taking 70-150g of whey a day I started getting a few very nasty pimples on my forehead.
That guy in that video was also on accutane the entire time he was claiming veganism fixed it.
He's a shill.
Most people aren't going to get that severe of acne from dairy.
>>
>>39012297
>nutritionfacts
>.org

Give me an actual journal entry, faggot.
>>
>>39012307

are you fucking retarded that video is entirely peer reviewed sources
>>
>>39012317
Then it shouldn't be to hard to post them, now should it?
>>
>>39012264
guy in the OP is a liar vegan shill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4eSQ07_sbg
>>
>>39012264
what a fag order 66
>>
>drink dairy all my life
>never have issues with acne
>BB-B-BUT THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO

Fuck off.
>>
>>39012264
I drink 1l of milk and eat half a kg of cottage cheese a day and I'm gucci.
>>
>>39012349
>>39012363
Post faces. Guarantee you won't.
>>
>>39012363
if you like cows milk why are you opposed to giraffe milk?
>>
>>39012375
Who said he was? And where the fuck could you get giraffe milk without spending a stupid amount?
>>
>>39012388
My point is that we have been conditioned as a society to see the secretions from cows as a normal, healthy part of a human diet.
>>
>>39012404
Considering it has nutrition and that cows are fucking plentiful, I don't see the issue. Why are you trying to make it sound like this isn't how society works normally?
>>
>>39012297
That fag makes me mad AF. I mean, he may be right to some extent, but he just interprets the texts he shows as he fucking wants, an his vegan audience will eat it like a juicy dick

>>39012375
You what?
>>
>>39012422
The reason why dairy is forced on us is because the meat industry found a new way to make profit
>>
>>39012437
Once again: who cares? It has nutritional value and is extremely useful in everyday life. Why is this an issue for you?
>>
>>39012437
My gramps was drinking milk errday 85 years ago.

Was it le evil meat industry?
>>
>>39012264
>has terrible acne
>saved by accutane
what a unique story

>implying dairy had anything to do with it
>>
>>39012297
looks like low quality speculation by one guy in a bunch of pay-to-publish journals

of course greger sucks it up out of a swamp of similar crap and quotes it like it's fact solely because it's against the consumption of some animal product
>>
>>39012264
It can but unfortunately it's not a sure-fire thing. I dropped dairy for a long time to no real success. Right now I'm speculating that it's fructose and some part in certain types of cookies is what makes my backancne go highwire.

That being said, if your face is fucked it's a good idea to experiment with eliminating all the common acne triggers (sweets, fructose, dairy, gluten, eggs maybe) for a month and if it clears up reintroduce different types of food week at a time until you figure out what is triggering you.
>>
don't forget he said he was eating literally tons of fatty junk food
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.