[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>did i do that fifth set today or did i accidentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1475984595068.png (18KB, 424x426px) Image search: [Google]
1475984595068.png
18KB, 424x426px
>did i do that fifth set today or did i accidentally stop after four?
>>
>so retarded can't count to 5
>>
>>39011806
>have I actually been lifting for the past 3 years or has it all been one long ass lucid dream and I'll wake up as a skelly again and have to start all over from the beginning?
>>
>>39011838
>have i actually been sober for months or is this a lucid dream and i'll wake up cramping on the floor
>>
>>39011855
>>39011838

do you guys know what a lucid dream is? it's a dream where you know youre in a dream
>>
File: IMG_3843.png (371KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3843.png
371KB, 750x1334px
>>39011806
Lift heavy and do 3 sets
>>
>>39011870
It's a dream you can control. One time I had one, and forced my dream-self to be unaware I was in a dream. Dat control.
>>
>>39011870
Lucid dreams can be controlled but are often unaware.
>>
>>39011870

Yes. Lucid dreams are common in withdrawal.
>>
>>39011879
>missing the best lift of all

nigga you gay? get your shit together
>>
>tfw always find myself trying to remember if I did something or not

Is early Alzheimer's a thing?
>>
>>39011879
I used to open with squats too but after about a year I noticed my DL suffering and lagging because I was so fatigued from going ham on the squats.

I've just switched to doing DL first, and so far have found it doesn't fuck with my squat as much as vice-versa. This is fresh out of a deload/reset though, so we'll see how it goes once I start lifting non-babby weights again.
>>
>>39012544

I was told if you realize you are forgetting things you don't have alzheimer
>>
File: 1441429702371.jpg (44KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
1441429702371.jpg
44KB, 600x648px
>>39011806
>He doesn't bring a notepad to the gym

Who's the fucking neckbeard now?!
>>
File: costanza psshhh.jpg (83KB, 715x537px) Image search: [Google]
costanza psshhh.jpg
83KB, 715x537px
>>39011806
>not keeping a notebook
>not meticulously writing down every set, rep and weight
>>
>>39012666
That's bullshit
People with Alzheimers and dementia get furious with everything and everyone because their brains are fucking them over, they can't remember the right words, or how to speak sometimes. They also get angry from hormonal imbalances, but they are very able to vocalise how much they hate not remembering things. It's how you know whether you're dealing with a mad rage or just a tantrum.
>>
>>39011806
>taking 5x5 literally
It's 2 intense warm-up sets and 3 working sets
If you missed a set, you should know

>OP, your gains called, they want to know if you're ready to take your relationship to the next step.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.