[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you retarded like me and beginning your cut in the winter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1471744693414.png (765KB, 865x473px) Image search: [Google]
1471744693414.png
765KB, 865x473px
Are you retarded like me and beginning your cut in the winter so you can hide your shredded self underneath layers of clothing?

Yay! Let's be retarded and have a /cutting/ general.

Here's what I'm eating

>oatmeal, single egg, black coffee for breakfast
>two small turkey wraps stuffed with kale and spinach, no sauce
>baked chicken with tbspn of BBQ sauce baked on, more spinach and kale, apple and mangelo

>Water, black coffee, and protein shakes for hydration throughout the day

I also add in 3 days of LISS cardio a week, with two days of HIIT.

Come faggots, let's share the woes of the winter cut!
>>
>>39011055
Doing the same thing brother
1800 cal cut
Goal weight of 190lbs
Three meals a day
150g of protein per day
If we start cutting now then come spring we will be leaner and beach ready
>>
recovering fat so ive just been on cut for nearly a year. cant wait til i get to bulk and eat more again.
>>
y tho? then when you bulk everyone just thinks you are flabby. Only benefit I can think of cutting in the winter would be to be warmed by my delicious clen.
>>
>>39011055
I'll be a muscular butterfly coming out of the new year.

> 150 grams of whole eggs, 2 scoops of C4, and multivitamins for breakfast
> 100g Frozen chicken breast and 180g frozen mixed vegetables for lunch, 1laughing cow cheese wedge if I don't feel satisfied.
> 28 grams of Almonds on the commute home
>tin of tuna, 2 scoops of ON WHEY, 500mL of Almond milk, however many grams to bring my daily calorie to 1200

> Cheat day on Saturday where I eat 3000-4000 Calories of whatever so long as I get all my protein in.
>>
File: hzAOi9g.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
hzAOi9g.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
>>39011114
Even though that's what we say every year ;-; BUT IT'S OKAY! I finally have a my own stove and fridge so I can have 100% control over what I eat.

>>39011132
Keep at it my dude

>>39011180
I'll break out of the cocoon with you broham

>>39011153
It's a living
>>
File: beforeafter.jpg (2MB, 3760x2776px) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
2MB, 3760x2776px
currently 6'4, 215 lbs. Wanted to cut to like 205 or something for more visible abs but I could spare to bulk 10 lbs or so then cut...idk

cut or bulk /fit/ . I kinda just want to get abs for once but the timing is a little awkward
>>
>>39011280
you're already fat just cut wtf
>>
>>39011352
cut it is
>>
>>39011352
Thats not fat wtf
>>
>spend 1.5 years losing 110lbs
>Looks like i'm going to be cutting through Springtime

Just 10-15 more lbs to go boys.
>>
Dyel question, but when should I cut?

Is it dependent on looks, weight, lifts, or some combination of those? I'm normally 6'2", 165 pounds at rest. I've gotten up to 180 now. I think I'm looking better already, just filling out clothes more, but I'm wondering when i should try to lose my belly fat to see my abs.
>>
>>39011280
cute cat
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.