[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I can't get over my ex even after half a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Hey /fit/, I can't get over my ex even after half a year and more. I've been banging other chicks, but it's not the same. I'm starting some roids on Monday too, I gotta know how to get her back after all is done...Please bros, I really love her, just give me the best method to try or something, I gotta try...
>>
>>39010116
bump
>>
>>39010116
another bump
>>
Fuck her man, she is an ex for a reason. These feels only come at night, close your eyes and think about tomorrows lifts.
>>
you sound like a whiny bitch

that's probably why she left you lol
>>
>>39010116
Took me almost two years to really get over one of my exes. The pain subsides eventually. Six months isn't really that long if you were in love. Don't get back with her though, it won't work, move on.
>>
Hey bro. I just wanted to tell you its not going to get better. I lost my oneitis after 3 years of dating back in July 2015 and I'm still not over her.

You just have to get shredded so your ego inflates and you realize you are better than her. and everybody for that matter
>>
>>39010116
I still miss my ex and it is almost ten years since we broke up. If you don't want to end up a sad empty shell like me then forget about get now because if you hold onto the memory the feelings may never go away and even though she had moved on you may not.
>>
>>39010375
This. It doesn't get better. You two will never get back together and you broke up for a reason.

Plenty of girls out there way better than her stink ass.
>>
>>39010116
It's been 14 months and I'm still not fully over her. Look on the bright side you still getting other girls I haven't touched another women sexually since my ex left. stop crying brother you good
>>
Getting her back won't help shit
Just cruise along till you're over her, distract yourself and try not to think of her when you're around others, focus on how the person you're hanging with is good
>>
File: being_depressed._2016.png (286KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
being_depressed._2016.png
286KB, 889x592px
>>39010276
This.
Why do you even bother in being strong if you are such a weak little whiny bitch in the inside. Also doing steroids makes you even gay.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472753260303.jpg (53KB, 915x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472753260303.jpg
53KB, 915x640px
>>39011000
That's a dumb image. Left is nihilism right is absurdism
>>
File: 1475920476077.jpg (11KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
1475920476077.jpg
11KB, 250x221px
Was seeing this amazing thick grill and then she went abroad. We stayed in touch and talked daily, she said how she misses me and how special I am and how she had never felt that way with anyone.

Then one day she just kinda stopped replying and said that it's better that we are just friends. What the fug m8.
>>
File: rare_pepe2.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe2.png
65KB, 285x276px
>>39010116

So long as your desperate there's no hope. Nothing's more fucking unattractive and pathetic as desperation.
>>
bumb
>>
I know how you feel op but trust me when I say that trying to get her back isn't going to work. You'll end up feeling worse than you do now. Keep fucking sluts and trust me you'll forget about her more and more after each fuck. If you're not gonna listen and you try to get her back then at least try fucking others girls a bit more. If you still wanna contact her after a couple fucks then do it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLx2GBjXFAs
>>
heh, it's been 6 years for me and I'm still alone and don't even try for girls anymore
just kill me now, senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.