[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do r9k never realize they're not attractive to girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1475945551601.jpg (230KB, 2000x1859px) Image search: [Google]
1475945551601.jpg
230KB, 2000x1859px
Why do r9k never realize they're not attractive to girls?

why they don't realize Chads are the ideal of males and they should be working towards that?

Why they don't start working out?
>>
>>39009692
Because they look for excuses rather than actually doing something
>>
R9k here I do workout and I do realize that girls aren't attracted to me. Also in faces threads there are some qt robots. Try not to generalize us the way we generalize the roasties
>>
>>39009692
A lot of people from there do end up lifting and becoming a Chad, at least in terms of looks.

There are a lot of very aesthetic and /fit/ virgins here. Just because you can fix your looks doesn't mean you can fix your autism.
>>
Its always something thats wrong with guys if they cant get laid, it really makes me sad

>He isnt fit
>Face bruh
>Money, you need money
>Lifting doesnt cure autism lol
>You need skills, talent!

I mean did it ever occur to anyone that its girls who are at fault?
Not on a r9k level but if girls had more interest in boys its not likely we would be in this scenario where so many men are sexually and romantically frustrated
>>
>>39009766
What are they at fault for
>>
>>39009766
most of r9k is disgusting, not even a girl, but would you rather fuck a blob beta with not good qualities rather than a Chad?

same question, would you rather fuck a fat girl than a 10/10 fit one?
>>
File: 1475347303135.gif (356KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475347303135.gif
356KB, 785x757px
>>39009692

I think we have realized it lol. You have to realize though that we still go to the gym. lol.

But you guys ever go to the gym and have women act disgusted at you? Happens to me on a regular basis. And it mostly is because that I'm not one of their ideal mates.

For some reason they think that this then gives them the right to walk all over me, *(Which it doesn't) and that is where the trouble starts.

The minute a chick realizes you don't give a flying f*ck about her is the minute she gets angry. Which is ironic,
>>
>>39009791
Im saying there are two parts to this equation, men and women

I constantly hear its men who need to do stuff and change in order to appeal to women in ways previously stated but it seems more and more is needed
If girls had more interest in boys maybe this wouldnt be a problem, right now it seems it takes more and more just to grab her attention

Imagine youre working a service job and you do your best but a customer isnt happy, so you go above and beyond to make them happy but still all they do is complain and tell you its not good enough
At what point does your part in this end? some people just arent satisfied no matter what
Im not saying this is 100% true but it does seem like it since alot of guys are having problems with girls despite their own best efforts
>>
>>39009810
Most of r9k maybe, but do you seriously believe there are no /fit/ goodlooking guys who struggle to get laid?
>>
>>39009843
>>39009851
that's because women feel disgust over betaness.
>>
File: 1472871681525.jpg (50KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
1472871681525.jpg
50KB, 265x370px
>>39009843

And just as an example today when I was at the gym. I was using a bench doing presses and this is the conversation that occurred.

Basic Bitch 1; Oh do you think I can use the bench?

Me; Uhm no. I just got on, I'll be fifteen minutes.

Basic Bitch 2; Oh yeaaaaaahhh thing is we have to go in like five minutes. *(silence)

Me; No.

*(Grabs boyfriend)

Boyfriend; lol dude just let them use the bench they'll be done in twenty minutes.

*(My workout buddy comes to my aid)

Guys he is using the bench, if you want to use the bench you can use it after he's done.
>>
>>39009810
You clearly never post there. 80% of them look normal and skinny is by far more common than fat skinny fat probably second
>>
File: 1474830354034.jpg (81KB, 360x660px) Image search: [Google]
1474830354034.jpg
81KB, 360x660px
>>39009872

There is a difference between women treating me
*(Like) a beta and being beta. I'm just a normal person nothing criminal about being a normal person going for a workout.

If women want to feel disgusted that is there choice. I'm personally disgusted by most women regardless so I don't feel too bad.

The minute they try to manipulate situations to their benefit and my detriment is when it gets personal.
>>
>>39009887
You could have offered them to work in during your rests. If this actually happened and they gave you the "we have to go soon lawl" bs I would have told them to fuck off as well.
>>
>>39009766
>waaah girls don't want to have sex or date people they don't find attractive
>>
What if? And I think maybe what if someone realizes how shitty people and especially women are but still work on themselves.

Just because you're a ripped stud with a big cock doesn't change the fact women are sluts for ripped guys with big cocks.

It doesn't change the fact that no one gives a fuck about your hopes, dreams, and personality.
>>
>>39009692
>chads are ideal
maybe physically, but in my experience chicks dig reflective, sensitive guys more. Just can't be too sensitive yafeelme senpaii??
>>
>>39009692
Why should robots or anyone else have to work out for some fat slobby cunts?

Tell me that fagtron!

I was participating in a group project this week at college, when I arrived at the union two pig disgusting 20 year old chubsters were pretending they were lezzing out or flirting themselves on the way to it. All I could do was laugh at them when not ignoring them in favor of my assignment and smartphone.
>>
>>39010076
>Points out that some force might be constantly raising the bar beyond reach
>Gets shot down as simply whining
Yes, i expected as much because women can do no wrong amiright?
>>
>>39010156
women only need to give bj and pussy, nothing else.

males need to put the effort.
get gud.
>>
>>39010176
Yes, i will somehow overcome all odds and manage to find a girl who still has an interest and then call it "git gud"
jesus chirst you faggots are embarrasing
>>
>>39010202
you need to work hard.
life is about overcomming odds.
that's how life is being put so you can work hard and become a winner in the process.

that's how the game of life is bro.
NO pain NO gain.
>>
hey, I was looking for a weightlifting general or something to ask this question in and this thread seems appropriate.

I've lost 20 pounds just walking every day and I want to get into weight lifting. but I can't get over my self-consciousness.

I have a free gym in my building. I want to start 5x5, but I'm literally so week I have to start with the bar and I'm embarrassed as hell. I've literally walked into the gym and walked out, unwilling to lift if people are watching, afraid of their judging eyes.

how do I get past this? I've literally thought about getting up at 4AM, lifting, and going back to sleep.
>>
>>39010221
So i need to be making 100k+ a year, be extremly fit, tall, social, successful, smart, handsome just to get a girl to consider me as dateable?

You dont see a problem with this at all that the bar is set so high to begin with?
I dont have a problem working hard if i get a fair reward for it
>>
>>39010346
so you want to be a mediocre faggot who archieved only the bare minimum?

are u jelly females only have to give birth to have value?

bro, let's be real, the vast majority of males are mediocre and will never reproduce.

you need to get to that top 20% of males.
don't you feel motivated for the challenge?

I do.
>>
>NEETS
>actually doing something productive
I don't think they can, NEETS face genetic mutations that make them failures, I don't think any of them have the willpower to accept that they can't blame others for their problems.
>>
>>39010243
Oh my god you are pathetic.
Chads didnt just walk in the gym first time and bench 225.
Getting embarassed and maybe even laughed at is part of the chadifying process.
>>
>>39010346
this is not even remotely true
I genuinely don't understand how y'all think like this
like, what proportion of the general population of men is as you described? 5%, maybe? I'm not gonna do the math, it's probably less than that.

yet somehow, more than 5% of the adult male population is getting laid.

you've let TV psych you out or something. TV is a place where preternaturally attractive people have things they could never afford and brilliant dialogue because THESE THINGS ARE PROVIDED TO THEM BY THE FUCKING COSTUME DEPARTMENT AND WRITERS.

leave your room and meet real people.
>>
>>39010377
If I wanted a parasite, I'd go to mexico and drink their water, faggot.
I've already bred plenty of bitches when I was a teen, you know what it took from a drunken stoned teen with no job and no game?
"Hey, want to fuck?"

Women aren't unicorns dipshit, they're closer to urinals.
>>
>>39010413
girls are just one part of the problem faggot.

money?
is also another goal.
fame, powers are also.

don't be a loser bitch who can't even get a gf, go beyond that.
>>
>>39010377
>don't you feel motivated for the challenge?
I do, i really do but so far i havent gotten anything but further away from my goals as i progress
Face is fine, it got me dates before but since i started going for a career, and education and lifting my dating success went from some to none
I love a challenge, but i prefer one thats not impossible

>>39010405
>leave your room and meet real people.
I do meet real people, i try to get with girls and i cant find any because it seems the standard is just too fucking high and the dating pool is close to dry

You know whats the driving force behind me being so unhappy? trying to figure out whats wrong with me, its taken alot of time out of my life
After a harsh breakup my gf moved on instantly, she met a new guy after a week
Me? im still struggling after well over two years to even get dates despite doing everything in my power to improve (see above)
Im not depressed because of media, im depressed because judging by my lack of results there is something horribly wrong with me and im not sure thats true
>>
>>39010243
Look. Get this in your fuckin head.

NOBODY FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU IN THE GYM.

Now go back in there. Don't sperg out. And lift some god damn weights.
>>
>>39010243
https://youtu.be/_0WxyKGD7sU
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.