[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ Like in 10 months I'm going in a trip to a Mexican

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (242KB, 1601x1149px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 1601x1149px
/fit/
Like in 10 months I'm going in a trip to a Mexican beach(Puerto Vallarta) with all my school mates

Can I achieve aestheetics in that period of time?
>>
If you use steroids, yeah.
If not, no.
>>
>>39007752
depends on how you are now

10 months is easily enough time to make some serious gains no matter where you start at though
>>
>>39007752
10 months will be enough to greatly improve your chances, especially if you're skelly or moderately overweight.

Just do it 100%. Read the sticky, perfect diet etc.
>>
Post pics you fucking retard. How else will we be able to tell you
>>
>>39007752
It's entirely possible to look like either of those guys in that picture at 10 months. It is not possible to look like zyzz or get built with great definition.
>>
Post pics so we know what you're working with
>>
>>39007752
>Can I achieve aestheetics in that period of time?
You'll be on your way.

But be aware that after 10 months of living the /fit/ lifestyle you'll have no desire to go to a week long party where you can't lift and where you'll lose all your gains by drinking beer.

Tread carefully.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 198x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 198x264px
OP here
I'm DYEL
>>
>>39007837
in ten months you can look a lot better than the guys in that picture, easily
>>
>>39007837
never going to make it

take estrogen shots instead and go for males
>>
>>39007752
You're going to have to if you don't want to get butt fucked then dismembered by cartels...
>>
File: IMAG5786.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG5786.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>39007837
This is my routine. I used to look exactly like you for most of my life. In about ten months you can realistically expect to ohp ~125 bench ~185 leg press ~2/2.5 plates and deadlift ~3 plates with this routine. It's not perfect but it's helped my upper body woes as a skinny guy
>>
>>39007855
Good advice
>>
>>39007966
leg press 185? you mean squat right?
no male actually leg presses this little
>>
>>39007752

if you want to be that sexy cunt with abs go low carb now and train your ass off
>>
>>39007966
bro I squat 185 and only bench 160 for 3x5 but I can leg press like 3plates
>>
>>39007752
>>39007837

Yes, it's absolutely possible, you can be a sick cunt by then. I would recommend a 5-days split. 4 sets of 5 to 12 reps for everything

However, be careful not to fall for the "bulk/cut" meme since you currently have a decently low bf %. Do not eat like a pig.
Train hard, eat a lot of HEALTHY food.
>>
>>39008081
don't listen to his guy

as a beginner you want to do linear progression, not a 5 day meme body builder split where you hit each muscle group once per week, it'll take you ages for your pathetic muscles to grow like that

do greyskull LP or SS+upper body accessories
>>
>>39008008
>>39008028
I was estimating what he should be able to do in that amount of time. He should absolutely be able to do better.
>>
File: SS.png (2MB, 959x635px) Image search: [Google]
SS.png
2MB, 959x635px
This was me after 5 months of brosplits and then 7 months of SS. could probably get there in about 10 month if you go straight for SS or greyskull.
>>
>>39007752
Damn bro, i'll in Vallarta in 10 months too! Are you from the USA or Mexico?
>>
>>39007966
Cut out the cardio until February. You need to put on mass.
>>
OP you can easily look better than both dudes in the pic
just don't do a brosplit, do a linear progression 3x a week
not sure if this is possible >>39008148 (depends on genetics) but you can get close to that, maybe minus some abs because it's hard to gain while not gaining fat

most important is consistency. go 3x a week. don't skip it. you can't make up for a lost workout by working out harder. be as consistent as possible. this includes diet, too. no cheat days (for a skelly meaning that you have to eat right and enough every day). also sleep enough
>>
IDK what op status are, but prob similiar to me when i started, 5"10 57kgs 127lbs. this was 7 months ago, now i'm at 158 looking good. no dirty bulking, just eating healthy and training a lot.

did SSx5 for 2 months, it was meh and boring,i'm since in PPL 5x a week.
>>
>>39008148
So... apparently 7 months of SS didn't change your aesthetics at al?
>>
>>39008245
That was just 2 different angles. This is how i looked before the 7 months of ss.
>>
>>39008186
Texas
>>
>>39007832
This.

I thought that once I became /fit/ I would want to go to clubs and bang sloots.

In reality, I find lifting and living a healthy lifestyle more important. Also, I really avoid alcohol...
>>
>>39008311
What does ss mean?
>>
>>39009178
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel
>>
>>39009178
straight shota
>>
>>39009178
It's routine called "sexy stud", google it
>>
>>39007752
If you're starting off skinny, you'll be fine.
Same program I always recommend is grey skulls + plenty of beach-friendly plugins. It's simple as shit, e.g., mine is

GS core + Chins every day + shrugs
Then I rotate between triceratops extendors, curls, and lateral raises ontop of that.

So far the gains seem to be fairly consistently distributed, with the exception of a lot of leg growth.

The rest will be diet, but I'd err on the side of a small caloric surplus, preferably a protein heavy macro split (excess calories consumed in protein are less readily converted to fat \ more readily pooped out, so you can have more confidence you'll definitely get your gains without worrying you'll get too fat also, I know I'm going to get called broscience on this, so I'll link some studies shortly)

Also, as a general aside, if you're going to the beach, be tanned before you go. Nothing worse than fucking white beacon gringos at a beach full of tanned people. A couple of naps outside on sunny days oughtta do it.
>>
>>39009178
Starting Strength, or super set depending on whether we are talking about real life or osrs
>>
>>39008148
whats your height? Weight/before and after?

How much did your lifts improve?
What accessories did you include with SS?
What was your diet like? I'm guessing you didn't go for GOMAD seeing as your pretty cut. I'm skinny fat and don't want to balloon up but want to keep linear gains going as long as possible.
>>
>>39007837

200kcal surplus and only of and on the good stuff like chicken b-rice and brocli(?).
>>
>>39008186
>>39007752
You guys have fun for me and don't fuck my oneitis.
>>
File: CycO964.jpg (20KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
CycO964.jpg
20KB, 453x500px
>>39009196
>>
>>39007837
I used to be you OP. just stuff your face. I mean it, the hardest part for me was learning how to eat because I always had gymbros that helped me lift.

Get yourself a daily meal plan and track the macros. It's easier than most people think, all the info you need is on the internet. When I was bulking for uni powerlifting I would eat pizza and icecream every day (in addition to plenty of clean food) and that was what it took for me to break 5K calories and still maintain a 4pack (srs)
Don't neglect the cardio. Run at least 10 miles a week. I used to do 2 miles in the morning before breakfast, now I do 5 since I'm no longer competing and just want to be healthy.

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>39007877
also this, wtf are you doing in mexico? I live on the fucking border and I know legit mexicans that're scared to go across. White folks like us are strongly advised against crossing.

People get all butthurt about Trump's immigration policy, but Mexico is a fucked up and dangerous third world country. We have great beaches that're free to go to and already have plenty of folks partying (I'm assuming you're going for spring break) You'll have American police on hand and US citizens around in case shit goes bad, and you'll already be on american soil when it's time to go home.
You can still do all the drugs and girls you would here, but it'll be away from those ignorant mexicans that go around shitting on everyone.
The exception is a cruise, or a resort down south. I have friends that have done that and it's nice
>>
>>39008311
was this transformation with gear or natty? great job anon
>>
>>39007837
yea you have a good base to start
you'll be fine if you workout consistently for the next 10 months
>>
>>39007837
U are dyel but have great chest potential, happy lifting!
>>
>>39007966
what a shitty fucking routine
>>
Bulk for 6 months, cut until desirable and then maintain it.
>>
File: sixringers.png (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sixringers.png
194KB, 500x500px
>>39007752

After Trump wins, you won't be allowed into Mexico.

>boom
>>
>>39007752
Hell yeah. 5x a week, work hard as fuck every time you go in. If you're motivated at the start it's easier to push yourself, then it's a habit, and you'll always do a good workout. (relative to other people's standards, your standard of a good work out will be higher if done right).

Also if you're skinny your gains will be more noticeable, so long as you eat ( just double or tripple scoop on top of 3 standardish meals)

If your fat, cut hard.
>>
>>39008081
This
>>
>>39007837
10 months and yours could be like mine, and girls in public smile at me like 2 or 3 times a day.

Just remember... working your ass off for smiles on the train isn't exactly rewarding. But there are heaps of other aspects you'll learn to love if you work hard.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.