[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people bulk in during the summer and cut over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Brain_choice.jpg (195KB, 750x735px) Image search: [Google]
Brain_choice.jpg
195KB, 750x735px
Why don't people bulk in during the summer and cut over the winter.

Pros: in cold weather your body will slightly increase BMR to compensate.
If you finish your cut in the winter you will end up looking lean at the beginning of summer.
Bulking during the summer time is goat because you can go full chad mode and eat pizza with your friends.
>>
>>39007152
That's retarded. You will be fatter in the summer if you bulk in the summer. And there's no point in getting intentionally lean in the coldest, most dressed season of the year.
>>
>>39007171
/thread
>>
i live where there's always winter so i never take my clothes off. perma bulk mode for me and it even looks better with clothes on
>>
>>39007152
Because the whole point of lifting is to show off your gains. Can't show people that Ur a sickkunt in the winter when u r dressed in 4 layers of clothing
>>
>>39007171
If you cut in the summer, your arms will be smaller because of depleted glycogen. While during the winter you can cover your arms up with long sleeve, so nobody can notice your deflated muscles.

I would rather blurred abs with massive arms, shoulders, and chest during the summer than have full abs with wimpy looking arms, shoulders, and chest.

However it is easier to bulk in the winter/fall because of the holidays and abundance of high calorie food.
>>
>>39007152
>that pic
Well, from an evolutionary standpoint it's not as stupid as it seems. If your muscles don't receive a stimulus and the necessary proteins, there's no reason to keep them. You don't use them anyway and they leech energy from organs that you actually require to survive, so let's ditch them. In reality a body is never breaking down only muscle for energy when you're in a deficit. Fat is always the main source of energy during a caloric deficit, but liver and muscle glycogen and eventually muscle protein breakdown is used for energy.
>>
>>39007798
>not giving a fuck about abs
Why even cut at all then? It just slows down your gains.
>>
>>39007784
Finland?
>>
>>39007909
Cause I bulked too hard and got fat anon.
>>
>>39007152
whole concept of bulking and cutting is fucking stupid
just learn some self discipline and stay fit year round
>>
>>39009505
>ignoring the laws of physics
>>
>>39009505
>being this stupid
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.