[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt hardbody who usually goes to gym same time I do. >decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1004.jpg (25KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
25KB, 281x300px
>qt hardbody who usually goes to gym same time I do.
>decide enough is enough I'm going to talk to her.
>she is doing dumbbell back rows.
>walk up. Realize I have nothing to say.
>she looks confused
>I can't think of anything so I just mumble "n-nice form"
>she pulls out earbud "what?"
>reconstruct myself. "I just wanted to complement your form."
>she looks visibly creeped out "um.. thanks?"
>say "well... gotta hydrate! Haha"
>Walk into locker room
>realize I had my water bottle in my hand.
>wtf /fit/ I've now accepted that I will never pass on my genes. I am the last of my name. At least I am in ok shape...
>>
You got to change gyms now
>>
>>39007148
That was pretty bad bro but it's not beyond recovery

If you go back tomorrow and manage to apologize for sperging out you maybe have a shot until you sperg out 2 for 2, are you gonna let that happen?
>>
>>39007172
I was thinking I will start going at a different time. If I see her again I'll make a point to compliment someone else's form loudly so that she thinks it's just something I do.
>>
>>39007203
Good god, just don't. Then you're just going to be "that guy" everyone avoids in the gym. Just focus on your work and leave, and avoid eye contact with her at ALL costs, then you'll be fine.
>>
>>39007203
Or u can just man up and go talk to her again. You did mess up but atleast she knows you have some sort of confidence.
>>
>>39007232
That's literally impossible. The gym is a funhouse of mirrors. Even if you're looking the other way you make eye contact.
>>
>>39007240
Yeah this. Just casually say hi if she's around near you and continue working out.
>>
so much this. Don't be so hard on yourself, op!
>>
>>39007203
No dude that's dumb as shit.

Just say to her directly you are just shy and that's why you mumbled it up, if she likes you she will think it's cute and shit
>>
What if I say some shit like "sorry about the other day. I wanted to talk to you but I didn't know what to say. My name is annon." Or does that sound beta af?
>>
>>39007309
That's perfect man say exactly that and do me one more favor

Don't overthink it again
>>
>>39007309
Just let it go bro, it's over
>>
>>39007148
Forget she exists, accomplish your goals.
>>
Thx senpai. I love u guys. N-no homo
>>
>>39007309
>sorry about the other day
You are making this even more weird for her.
>>
>>39007148
>"well... gotta hydrate! Haha"

absolutely lost my shit
>>
>>39007339
This is the only acceptable thing to do
>>
>>39007148
>"well... gotta hydrate! Haha"
>>
>>39007355
It's not weird, you acknowledge that it happened and then move on, ez.
>>
>>39007386
Okay have it your way lol and let op make a fool of him again.
>>
File: 1475298404980.jpg (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1475298404980.jpg
24KB, 625x626px
>>39007386
>acknowledge it

If you're still here, OP. Do NOT bring this up. Just forget this ever happened. Plus, I'm sure she's had creepier situations with guys in bars or clubs.

Just as a heads up, woman generally don't like to be approached in the gym. Sometimes it happens, and I definitely notice some girls who literally just hang out at the gym to mire and "bump into" certain people, but this is also at a college gym. So, if you see a girl getting in a good workout, then spare her your autism.
>>
File: 1347288644671.jpg (77KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
1347288644671.jpg
77KB, 650x560px
>>39007367
>>39007339
don't listen to these closeted faggots OP

your gut tells you you want her to have your babies, don't ignore this feeling, don't beat yourself up for failing once, stay positive and happy because that is sexy, and ACT on the desire just like you did, this time without overthinking like other anons said.

You will make it
>>
>>39007255
or how about stop being such a little bitch and caring about whether you make eye contact with her or not.
what is she gonna do?

forget about the whole thing, and accept that the pussy has 404d

focus on making gains
>>
File: 1393921729340.png (341KB, 568x376px) Image search: [Google]
1393921729340.png
341KB, 568x376px
>>39007148
You dumbass

All you had to do was smile and say confidently "Hi I just saw you across the gym and had to say hello cos I thought you were cute."

If she blows you off, chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on, if she responds with a smile and seems interested time to make your move.

You see the confidence is key. If you sound confident she assumes you've approached girls successfully before.

Also if she blows you off and you just shrug your shoulders and move on she will assume you've planted other seeds and aren't desperate, which in turn triggers a device in her head that makes the ticks of her biological clock sound louder, making her more needy.
>>
kek

>not having something ready to say before walking up to her

it's like you're not even an autist
>>
>>39008295
i lold
>>
File: 1440203433407.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1440203433407.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>Talking to girls at the gym
>>
>>39008503
This.

If there's a reasonable chance you're going to fuck up do these kinds of things somewhere else than your goddamn gains temple for christ's sake.
>>
Why do people go out of their way to talk to girls at the gym?

There are always situations and opportunities where I can say something or make some comment to a girl at the gym considering I goto a somewhat popular one. On more than one occasion I've had a casual conversation with a girl simply because we were waiting on each other to get done with a specific piece of equipment.

Like I cannot tell you the amount of times I've opened up conversations with qt's by just simply asking if they were waiting on me or how much longer they had on the given workout.

Of course this is coming from someone who's engaged to a girl I've been with for almost 4 years and don't really have any sexual tension.
>>
>>39008680
Kek, good point, I don't need past spaghetti floating in my dome piece when I'm in the base.
>>
>>39007203
Good idea, don't let these antisocial autists discourage you.
>>
>talking to girls in the gym
never gonna make it
>>
>>39007203
I did not laugh at a 4chan post like this for years man, thanks! Hahahahahahahah, wow.

Anyways, tomorrow you go to her and say "Sorry for being so weird and awkward yesterday, I must've creep'd you out, haha. Wanted to ask you if you maybe want to grab a coffee sometime, but I froze, haha."
"Haha, it's okay."
"Yeah. Not the smoothest guy. So, do you want to?"

Fair and honest. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>39009545
>grab some coffee
And lose gains?
No thank you.
>>
File: 1430176542827.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1430176542827.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
Don't hate yourself anon. I'm a grill and despite being relatively fit and having lifted for years, I still act like the biggest autist ever if there's a cute guy at the gym. I don't even dare to say hi, so I been doing obvious and less obvious shit like asking if he's still using a certain machine and accidentally hitting my toe on his weights when I walk by.

And if someone talks to me, I don't mind or think anything negative about them. I'm sure she was surprised, and that's all. Go and talk to her again next time you see her.
>>
>>39008263
Wise words, senpai.
>>
>>39009570
Literally what.
>>
File: 1475969513067.jpg (90KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
1475969513067.jpg
90KB, 1375x749px
>>39007203
My man
>>
You dont pickup Qt girls at gyms. fucks sake! you do it at sporting events. join a sports team and you'll never be an autist again
>>
>>39009578
Tits or fuck off.
>>
>>39007148
The road of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
You gotta keep trying, senpai. You didn't make it this time and desu maybe the next you won't either but one day you'll overcome your autismo.
>>
>>39009545
That's too much, he isn't at that levet yet.
Just don't talk to her again. Keep on with the practice and one day you might.

You gotta realize that you may not even get a smile out of this woman. But you shouln't stress yourself over it, one day you will.
>>
>>39007240
This. It was awkward but don't make it even more awkward op. Just know what you're going to say this time.
>>
>>39009578
This.

Women give hints that they like you(even if they end up cheating on you later on), if you don't see them don't even bother.
>>
>>39007148
Yo OP u can still save it. Just say hi next time u see her or nod if she has headphones on. If she is interested she will respond if not she will try to advoid eye contact.
>>
>>39008503

I always go with the line from Hitch if someone asks about picking up a girl at x place

> No woman wakes up and thinks "gosh, i really hope someone doesn't sweep me off my feet today"
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.