[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever go out alone /fit/? Pick up women by yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: arni.jpg (164KB, 800x1020px) Image search: [Google]
arni.jpg
164KB, 800x1020px
Do you ever go out alone /fit/?

Pick up women by yourself?

In foreign countries it's easy but in your own hometown, it's too weird for me. So I've never done it.
>>
>>39006923
I do it but I live in a city. It's way easier by myself than with my friends.

Whenever I pick up women with my friends they don't know when to stop hanging around and "call it a night," it's beyond frustrating. Makes it impossible to talk to new girls.
>>
Im 28 and ive been out two times in my life, first time i had a relationship so i didnt care and second was recently as single and ive just given up hope on ever getting laid again

I dont get how guys manage to find girls when they go out, let alone get em home
>>
I used to go out alone regularly. Always had a good time but I've never pulled a chick from a bar. Got a few numbers though.

These days I'm too busy to go out usually and when I do it's with other people for some event.
>>
Being in New York, I usually go out with a group of friends, but I recently spent a month in Poland during the summer and would go out to bars/clubs alone. Never will I fuck such beautiful girls in the US.
>>
File: 1475443666408.jpg (40KB, 451x685px) Image search: [Google]
1475443666408.jpg
40KB, 451x685px
>>39006923
Yea I eat alone most of the time. I got in the habit at college because people take too damn long to eat. Also I use tinder and social media to pick up girls. Sometimes I'll talk to people in my classes but that's to make friends to get answers/help. I am trying to be more social so I can practice my social skills for a sales job after graduation.
>>
File: 1475092882783.png (934KB, 1100x731px) Image search: [Google]
1475092882783.png
934KB, 1100x731px
I am a very social person, but recently moved to a new city. I've made some acquaintances but we don't really see eye-to-eye on much. So since I don't like being alone nights, I'll go to a bar and just watch TV and have a couple beers. Every once in a while something interesting will happen that warrants starting a conversation, or someone will randomly start talking to me. It's not super productive but I suppose it's socialization practice.

btw california sux don't go there
>>
>>39007064
>I dont get how guys manage to find girls when they go out, let alone get em home

Consider this. You've only been out two times. If you'd only lifted twice, and hadn't done any sports training, would you expect to already be able to squat three plates?
>>
>>39008487
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes.
>>
I don't go out to pick up women. I was at the cubs game the other night and walking around wriglyville and there are so many hot young chicks in the streets/at the bars.

god damn. city life in a hip young area like that would be the shit.(i dont live there, but wish i did now). there would be a good amount of competition though since there was also a ton of good looking 25-35 year old men.
>>
>>39010625
I live in the city, can confirm it's great.

Meet women out and about, if I bring them home it's not far.

If I get their numbers, I can just invite them to dates within 1/4 mile of my place.
>>
>>39010538
What the fuck does this mean? I know its lyrics from slipknot but I want to know what this means
>>
>>39010807
https://www.quora.com/You-cant-see-California-without-Marlon-Brandos-eyes-What-does-this-mean-in-the-song-Eyeless-by-Slipknot

two clicks m8
>>
How you start convo with a girl when going out alone?
>>
>>39010973
At a bar, make eye contact. See if she smiles. Make conversation similarly to how you would with a guy, but get slightly physically closer (note: don't grope her or anything like that). See if she gets closer to you.
>>
I almost got picked up by a cougar last week, but the bartender shook her head and mouthed no at me so I bailed
>>
>>39010498
implying 3 plate squat is a lot
>>
>>39011026
>implying taking home a girl is hard

The point is, barring unusual circumstances in your favor, you have to do it more than a few times.
>>
>>39010807
I doubt you're still here but it means don't knit your brow, keep your eyebrows tight and wrinkled together. Also work on breathing exercises, working that nasal cavity like a pump.
>>
>>39011062
Your mother means don't knit your brow, keep your eyebrows tight and wrinkled together. Also work on breathing exercises, working that nasal cavity like a pump!
>>
>>39012262
i'll pump your nasal cavity
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.