[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to go to the gym but I'm high as fuck. Anyone ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
I need to go to the gym but I'm high as fuck. Anyone ever worked out high before?
>>
File: 1474240037686.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1474240037686.png
67KB, 230x230px
do it
>>
Did it once and couldn't squat properly because my balance was fucked up
>>
I did it and all my lifts went up.
>>
File: vape keanu.jpg (45KB, 523x476px) Image search: [Google]
vape keanu.jpg
45KB, 523x476px
I have.

I don't think it's good for you, it feels like I'm gonna have a heart attack (I only vape so it's not the smoking itself).
>>
File: feelsgoodmon.png (37KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodmon.png
37KB, 330x357px
Go for it mon. I broke 1 rep max PRs while stoned as fuck.
>>
>>39006242
its good if you go when youre freshly high. You just kind of breeze through the lifts. But if im on the end of a high i just get real beat and dont feel like lifting
>>
I love it. It's like I can feel every individual muscle fiber contracting. Plus the pump feels amazing.
Best is post-workout bowls though.
>>
>>39006242
Only on leg day. I take a couple huge hits before every leg day and I've had some of the best workouts ever ripped as fuck.

>tfw you bust out a few more reps doing leg extensions because stoned you is mirin your own quads
>>
>put all the weights on the bar
>go to squat it
>grunting and sweating like hell
>2 minutes later
>realize I'm just standing there

never again.
>>
>10pm
>get high with friends
>eat some food
>lots of water
>1am
>go to the gym
>sauna for 10 minutes then cycle for 15 for warm up
>lift
>45 minutes on bike w/ rolling road
>shower, sauna, shower
>3,30am
>smoke another bowl
>read
>pass out with book
Did that when I was 18 to 19 and living at home. Made all my noob gains in such a relaxed way.
>>
>>39006242
Cuz, if you're gonna lift high don't do deads, squats or the press, learned that the hard way.
>>
File: 1474453296183.jpg (93KB, 523x714px) Image search: [Google]
1474453296183.jpg
93KB, 523x714px
>>39006369
>post workout bowls
I'm convinced there literally isn't a better feeling than being baked after lifting.
>>
>>39006497
baked after lifting is great but baked after cardio is incredible.
>>
File: top ebin.png (54KB, 507x464px) Image search: [Google]
top ebin.png
54KB, 507x464px
>>39006431
>>
yes, once. It was middle of a night so I knew I would be alone (or one person max), so it was safe. Hardest part was understanding how long you've rested between sets since I don't really understand time when I'm high. I also spent a good 10 minutes figuring out what plates to use to get 90kg on bench, and couple of times I got distracted by the music and kind of drifted away for a moment, didn't remember what set i was working on after
>>
everyday bae
you're good unless you're a new smoker, in which case you'll probably kill yourself
>>
>>39006242
Ive read enough stories to recomend you not to do that, but then again who am I to gains goblin your ass
>>
>>39006431
Sounds heavily but I don't think I'd even be able to read one sentence of a book after that
>>
:p i smoke right BEFORE a workout go into the gym beastmode w them introspectove mind/muscle lifts.
>>
i'm lifting right now and sort of high still. Feels great IMO, you sort of just get lost in the lifts.
>>
>>39006557
this too, make sure you know sort of how to handle being high in public and shit like that.
>>
theres literally no difference unless you're a pussy
>>
When I was a stoner I used to smoke a bowl right before going to the gym and I used to love that shit. But to each his own, experiences vary
>>
>>39006242
My husband loves to smoke before he lifts, I usually don't because the high greatly interferes with my cardio. I'm out of breath more often, feeling like I should give up more often and not finish the last interval of my HITT more often
>>
>>39006242
It's beat afterwards I think

It's fun to lift while high but it doesn't feel as focused or right, you know

After is relaxing af
>>
>>39006242
Yeah, your muscles feel like they're orgasming when you do bodybuilding workouts. Wouldn't advise for powerlifting though, didn't feel hyped enough to attempt PRs.

Worked out on acid once too, that was interesting
>>
>>39007195

what did i tell you about /fit/, jess?
>>
>>39006497
>get home from the gym
>broke my DL PR
>everything is sore, but the good kind
>pack my bowl with sour diesel
>kill the bowl
>make a dank protein shake and pig out on some lunch meat and cheese
The best
>>
fucking drug addicts baka
these are the people i interact with everyday
>>
>>39009213
>baka
At least we aren't weebs you autistic fuck
>>
>>39009213
>drug addicts
>moderate weed use

Pick one
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.