[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one here ever had a girl tell you that you're "quiet"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
Any one here ever had a girl tell you that you're "quiet"?
I've been seeing this new girl for a couple weeks, we've fucked twice, she's said that I'm cute, muscular, hot, etc but "quiet"?

I don't understand that, we get into long conversations and I make her laugh. Do I have to fucking talk about some interesting shit every waking second I'm with her or what? She sometimes will just stare at me waiting for me to talk.

OHP vs Seated Press to keep it fit related
>>
She wants you to fill up most of the conversation because she knows her personality sucks.
>>
Yes, but I don't see it as a bad thing.
>>
some people are loud. Loud means they react to things strongly, eccentric, showing emotion a lot. Not in a faggot crying way, but getting really excited or laughing loudly or being extremely visibly in a good mood. You're the opposite of that
>>
>>39004562
Tell her "I'm a man of few words"
>>
>>39004581
You could be right. You encounter this shit before man?
>>
>>39004562
quiet guy here, you're just the way you are man. if she has a problem with that, fuck her. tell her that you're not the type of guy who talks loud and about every little thing
>>
>>39004562
It means when you speak, you don't enunciate your words properly and it's hard to hear. If you're gonna speak, don't be a woman and timidly whimper something, instead project your voice so people can hear you
>>
Overhead press for sure
>>
>>39004705
I have a sorta deep voice so this could be right
>>
A girl once told me that I 'never talk about anything that matters'

I was like confused_black_man_meme.jpg but I guess now years later it meant I never really shared or enquired about any deeper personal type stuff. She was one of the only female friends I've ever had so I didn't know how to do that shit and still don't.
>>
>>39004562
The world just doesn't understand us quiet guys. Idle chatter is the mark of low intelligence. Save your words for whats important
>>
yeah that happens to everyone man, just the way girls are

they're just too dumb to talk to someone that they find sexually attractive because it is overwhelming for them. so they want you to do all the work, like always.

#feminism
>>
What did she mean by this?
>>
Ohp should be the number you tell people, seated press is the number you will tell people.

As for the quiet thing, I feel like it's just a way of flirting or small talk. It's just a little jab at something about your personality. For example if you were a chatty and boisterous person, it would be free game to bring that up. If you were in the middle she'd comment on some other aspect about you.
>>
>>39005089
>Ohp should be the number you tell people, seated press is the number you will tell people.
what did he mean by this
>>
>>39005008
this
>>
File: heart-choker-necklace.jpg (139KB, 760x990px) Image search: [Google]
heart-choker-necklace.jpg
139KB, 760x990px
>>39004562
Take it as a compliment.
>>
>>39005728
>girls that wear chokers
>whore

pick two.
>>
>>39005004
this
>>
>>39004562
talking is for women
>>
File: 33d.jpg (32KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
33d.jpg
32KB, 500x238px
>>39005758
Hey now i happen to like girls that wear chokers!
..wait, i also happen to like whores,
nwm ..
>>
It just means you're boring as shit and not entertaining.

The girl probably is equally so, but a man is supposed to move the conversation.

Don't worry about that though, plenty of people are just like you. It can be fixed by actually being around a lot of people, emulating the funniest ones, and finally becoming funny, interesting and entertaining yourself.
>>
>>39005004
This is may be the most autistic things I've read on this site. Congrats.
>>
>>39006738
Maybe one of the most*
>>
>>39004562
That's not all bad
She sees someone who's muscular and potentially alpha and wonders why he isn't talking to her.

If you were a total beta and physically unattractive then you wouldn't even be asked why you're quiet because women would not even notice you

A good answer is "I prefer to listen" btw OP
>>
>>39004622
and become a man of even fewer words, great idea
>>
>>39005004
because words are a finite resource after all
>>
File: PepeSmileDay.png (112KB, 502x357px) Image search: [Google]
PepeSmileDay.png
112KB, 502x357px
>>39004562

>Any one here ever had a girl tell you that you're "quiet"?

no but I had girls telling me "no anon, leave me fucking alone, you are a fucking weirdo"
>>
>>39008376
Dont worry bro
>>
File: 1473921638288.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1473921638288.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>39005004
>tfw too intelligent to talk
>>
Being quiet is not a bad thing. You kind of want to keep a small air of mystery around you (without overdoing it and looking like a faggot).

OHP every time. Fuck seated press.
>>
>>39004562
She probably just means you're difficult to have a conversation with. Just practice making small talk with strangers. It's definitely a skill.
>>
>>39004562
Are you quiet during sex or something?
>>
>>39004562
for about 2 decades. im better now.
>>
>>39005008
I know that this is b8, but can you fuck of with the hashtags? /fit/ is already cancerous as is
>>
>>39004562
Seated press

Can't ohp or military press in my basement
>>
reverse the genders and you have me. Always quiet. always.
>>
>>39004601
>eccentric

you dont know what that means
>>
1. She's trying to make herself feel better by telling you to talk more because she has nothing interesting to say herself.

2. You are who you are, don't fucking change for a hoe, if she has a problem with it just move on.

3. It might be a compliment? How did she say it? Maybe she likes mysterious lads.
>>
>>39009043
Kek
>>
>>39006972
This
>>
>>39004562
>She sometimes will just stare at me waiting for me to talk.
Next time this happens, grAb her by the pussy, grab her by the throat, spit in her mouth and scream: "WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY NOW, BITCH?!"
>>
OP here should I just try to stop limiting and filtering myself and talk to her like I would one of my male friends?
>>
>>39009681
>like I would one of my male friends?
How do you talk to your male friends?

"Fuck your dick smells soo nice bro!"

Like that?
>>
>>39009168
how is it bait?
>>
>>39009681
That's actually what i've recently started to do with my girl, same shit here mayn she say's im quiet. Yeah it's a lot easier to be done that way, and I make her laugh even more by doing that so yeah.
>>
>>39009715
have you pooed on her yet?
>>
>>39009762
still working on that part brah
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.