[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too scared to ask her out even tho she will say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1471544558631.jpg (111KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
1471544558631.jpg
111KB, 900x877px
>tfw too scared to ask her out even tho she will say yes
>tfw no gf
>>
>>39002680
You only have about another 10-15 years of youth left. Won't you regret not asking her out in the future?
>>
>>39002695
tons of other regrets will have replaced her then and I don't mean that in a way "life is gonna be shit" but if you seriously and unironically think that in 10 or 15 you're gonna look back on your youth and think "shame I didn't ask her out" you're gonna have bigger problems facing you since you made no effort to create your future and are still in the past, just 10 or 15 years older
>>
>>39002680
>she will say yes
If you know that, then wtf are you waiting for?
>>
>tfw ask her out
>she says no

Worst feeling
>>
>>39002766
better than never knowing what could have been you fucking cuckasaurus
>>
>>39002794
This is a a double edged sword since you'll always have that feeling if you are predisposed to be bitch made

>says "no"
>wonder what would have been if I actually dated her
>says "yes"
>imagine if I never asked her or did X on date

back to the shed, cuck
>>
>>39002737
>>39002766

I disagree. I'm in my late 20s, which is slightly older than your average /fit/izen. I have had a successful, eventful life so far, and it looks to continue to be interesting. I don't regret any of the girls I did get with, even if we had bad dates, bad sex, a bad relationship, or I got declined.

I still wonder what would've happened if I had the balls to make a move and ask certain girls out, particularly some high school and early college crushes, especially a few who I knew were really into me. It's even more obvious in retrospect.

If you're considering asking a girl out, you should ask her out.
>>
>>39002874
nice blogpost
>>
Just do it, OP. I'm 31 and I regret not asking some girls out because I still am a pussy to approach. The pussyness is is slowly going away but damn those regrets never will.
>>
>>39002833
if she says no move on to the next girl you retard
>>
>>39003004
i'm not saying you shouldn't, fucking idiot.

Learn to read, you fat fucking piece of shit
>>
File: 1475180989128.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1475180989128.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>wait till end of semester so its not awkward but want to fug now

At least in college there's a high chance I won't run into her and or have the same class. Only bad thing is you wait for so long that chad is fucking her
>>
>>39003046
Just ask her now, friend. If she says no just sit somewhere else in class.
>>
>>39002680
Hah, I thought the same thing.

>Meet super cool /fit/ cosplay qt
>She's hilarious
>She actively tries to make time to hang out
>She matches all my tastes perfectly
>Almost certain she'd say yes if I asked her out
>She's gay

I never did actually ask her out though, I just found out by accident. It still hurts.

The worst part is that I have absolutely zero game and no chance of meeting anyone else. I just happened to be around her a lot.

[spoiler]inb4 not my blog[/spoiler]
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>39003066
you can't switch seats. It's not a 300-seater. Most classes are actually regular 30-seaters like high school. I did this once in the first month and we never talked the whole semester. So fucking awk
>>
mods please start removing these pathetic threads

KILL YOURSELF OP
>>
>tfw got the number of my oneitis aspfu last day of school, we're both gamers that rarely go out
>her special interest is a game that i just won't play
>not texted in 5 months, still think about her sometimes
>>
>>39003083
just don't take it too serious if she says no, act cool, nothing special happened
>>
i know what you mean anon
I spend so much time thinking how much id like to have a gf, im christian so i think its a sin to have sex before marriage but i still mostly think about the sex part, i dont really leave the house over than work and i have a home gym but i think we would go out to places and id be happier

ive been lifting 5 years and look good but whenever i get attention i just get overcome with the feeling im a peice of useless shit who doesnt deserve to have attention, i think about how ive had no friends for years and would probably spurge out if i had to talk to her, i think about how boring i am in reality and how she will probably freak out when she realises what im really like

when im forced to talk to girls i just friendzone them until they leave me alone
>>
>>39003079
All cosplayer girls/women are "lesbians". I can tell you from experience cosplayer dont know shit about their sexual orientation.
>>
>>39003174
Yeah, "you don't believe in sex before marriage"

Neither do I

>;)
>>
File: 1466670337196.png (26KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
1466670337196.png
26KB, 238x231px
>>39003016
>>
>>39003210
She's turned down other guys before who she obviously really liked, but you know what, I might just take your advice and not give up just yet.
>>
>>39002680
Listen up stud,
If you don't ask her out, the answer is no anyway. You are currently at a no, you can only go up from there!
>>
>>39002680
Why are you scared?
>>
>>39002794
No, actually it isn't. I'd really rather not know because i can ignore that.
>>
>>39003004
>next girl
>implying /fit/ regularly meets women
>>
File: 1467062786141.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1467062786141.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>tfw any girl will say 'no' if I ask them out
>tfw no feeling of uncertainty
>>
>>39004389
I know that feel.
Feels good to always be right though.
>>
File: 1406565097154.png (16KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1406565097154.png
16KB, 669x627px
>>39004402
It's sort of an abstract feel to always be right about being a pathetic loser.
>>
>tfw I don't know what to do and where to go with her when she says yes
>>
>>39003143
You two sound like the most boring people in existence
>>
>being told I'm handsome multiple time by different people
>being told I'm big (sometimes even hugelmao)
>everybody seems to like me
>often catch girls mirin (not the autistic "that girl was kind of looking this way so she totally wants the D", I mean actually catching girls staring at me repeatedly)
>still have huge confidence issues and never approach girls

Why do I have to be like this? I can't shake the feeling that I'm unwanted even though everything points me in the opposite direction. What can I do guys?
>>
>>39005064
I know that feel
>>
>>39005064
I'll be honest, I was in your situation (except no one would describe me as huge, just handsome).

I figured out that when I hang out with my close friends, I am simply incapable of hitting it off with women.

When I go out on my own, it's much less of a problem, and women will frequently approach me and I have no trouble responding.

So maybe change your environment if you're interested in hitting on women.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.