[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be attractive as a woman: >make your face look good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 2.jpg (207KB, 959x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
207KB, 959x1440px
How to be attractive as a woman:
>make your face look good
>be a healthy weight
>don't go full slut
>be able to have a conversation

How to be attractive as a man:
>have some muscle
>be a healthy weight
>be employed

There you go, just saved you a whole lot of confusion and grief.
>>
k
>>
>>be able to have a conversation

fuck
>>
>>39002508
>How to be attractive as a man:
>all that shit
Wrong.

HFF.
>>
>be able to hold a conversation
>>
Might be true but its still fucked
Ive heard girls say they straight up ignore guys who are attractive because "They dont want to validate him"
Being attractive isnt all, you still need a huge amount of luck to make it as a guy
>>
>>39002534
Or $50
>>
>>39002534
Pro-tip: Those guys are not actually attractive.

Any fertile woman in the world would literally gladly die a painful death and suffer all humiliation in the world as long as it meant she could acquire even a single drop of Chad's semen.
>>
>>39002547
Projecting this hard.
>>
File: wiseau.jpg (37KB, 660x372px) Image search: [Google]
wiseau.jpg
37KB, 660x372px

You mean, say the right thing at the right time in the right tone of voice, but not too right or you'll look creepy and desperate and also not too quickly or late, also you need to compliment them mid sentence but not too much or too little because if you do they'll take it wrong, also your conversations need to be stimulating, but not too stimulating or they'll think you're boring oh and also funny but not too funny or you'll be a 'friend'.
>>
let me fix it

How to be attractive as a woman:
>have a cute face
>be slim and don't eat like a pig

How to be attractive as a man:
>have the discipline, perseverance, knowledge about biology, nutrition, weight training and fitness and consistance to workout at least 3x a week to gain a fair amount of strenght and muscle, keeping a measured diet not to have more than 18% bodyfat or else you'll be a "powerlifting fatass".
>have a defined jawline and at least 7/10 face
>have a height of at least 175cm
>don't show any sign of autism or you'll be considered creepy and weird
>>
>>39002913
>Less that 10% body fat
Check
>have a defined jawline and at least 7/10 face
Massive check
>have a height of at least 175cm
Just barely
This is looking good for me
>don't show any sign of autism or you'll be considered creepy and weird
Shit

I guess I'm fucked. And by that I mean not fucked by anyone ever.
>>
>>39002913
>I have never talked to girls : the post

Average looking 5'7'' skinny fat manlet here with 5x4.5 cawk. Never had trouble getting a gf ranging from 6-9 since high school. Personality, hygiene and knowing how to dress decently goes a long way.
>>
Hijacking this thread for a minute. Long story short I have a date with a girl I think is out of my league, im nervous about my appearance when I meet her. Any advice?
>>
>>39003202
Just wear a properly fitted shirt with khakis or chinos. Don't wear graphic tees ffs. Don't be too nervous. Just go with the flow. Best of luck brah.
>>
>>39002913

i hav to be honest with you dude girls give 0 fucks about your muscle.

muscle to a girl is broad shoulders, wide chest & back.

it's 100% genetic, you can't "build" broad shoulders.

sorry u got lied to this whole time
>>
>>39003254
Also good posture
>>
>>39003254
Post body
>>
>>39002913
Absolute bullshit.

You literally need nothing else than confidence.
I've seen it at my college, the biggest ugly losers manage to get girlfriends as long as they are confident.

Too bad I dont have it...
>>
File: Copia de descarga (4).jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
Copia de descarga (4).jpg
7KB, 231x218px
Oh boy
>>
>>39003297
Anecdotal evidence and i say confidence is the biggest load of horse cock ever
Girls dont find confidence attractive, its just fucking retarded to think that

Confidence helps you overcome rejection and keeps you in the fight, its not whats gonna win the fight for you

Example, do you think a skinny 120lbs guy would stand a chance vs Brock lesnar?
Would it make a difference if the skinny guy is super confident about winning? Does that mean he will win?

You need confidence to get the girl because girls wont come to you, its not something they want or care about but you need superior skill and something to be confident ABOUT aswell
>>
>>39003297
Of you're unattractive and confident you're just 'creepy' , 'pushy', 'annoying'.
>>
>>39003326
>Just go up and talk to her OP.
>>
How men view a woman's attractiveness :
Face + body shape + personality

How women view men :
Face * body * money * social status * personality * situation

That's is why women view 80% of guys as below average; as a man, you're only as good as your weakest asset, so if you're jacked, have a decent job, can hold a conversation but have a 3/10 face, you'll be a 3/10.
>>
>>39003329
the thing is, confidence is also a function of how good looking you are

> 5/10 skinnyfat manlet with acne confidently approaches girl -> "omg what a creeper"

> CHAD confidently approaches girl -> "omg he knows how to take charge"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.