[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get away from all my friends >all they do is smoke weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1465408199026.jpg (116KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1465408199026.jpg
116KB, 668x712px
>get away from all my friends
>all they do is smoke weed and are losers
>tfw no friends anymore

Anyone know this feel?
>>
yup
except that my friends only played video games like LoL or WoW and looked like they were going to be perma virgin losers until the day they die
I grew up surrounded with people like them and also played video games all day every day for years but when I was 18 or 19 I changed a bit
it's needless to say I'm now quite lonely because I'm not normie enough yet and don't have any close normie friends. I'm working my way up in normie ranks but it's gonna take a while until I lose my autism completely
>>
>>39001365
>>39001284
Yes.

Mostly it was that I left highschool though, and my friends all have different schedules so we just don't see each other that much.

I'm in the same boat. It's hard to make friends later in life. Growing up with people makes you develop a bond.
>>
>>39001284
I know the last part
>>
>>39001284

can feel you bro. but its the first step to winning
dont overthink instead do some self approvement i.e. meditation, weighing food/training mad, educate yourself in things YOURE interested (will be fun learning), apply for better job, save some money, enjoy life, try so to socialice with new people
>>
File: 1475660177461.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475660177461.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>39001365
>if I cut my robot autist friends off they might an hero because (at least for 1 of them) I'm the only one they talk to
>literally all he talks about is League, League tournaments etc
>I dont play it at all

what do
>>
>>39001284
Right here man..
>>
>>39002153
Play league
>>
>>39001284
Back in highschool my friends did a lot of illegal stuff and I wanted to be a police officer when I finished so I decided to stop hanging out with them because I knew I would end up in trouble. So then I had no friends and spent the next few years of my time at school eating my lunch in the toilet because I had no one to eat with. And I didnt even end up being a police officer I work in a fucking factory.
>>
>>39002233
Sounds like they need alcohol to enjoy themselves man, sad story when it comes to that point. That used to be me, some people grow out of it and others don't. Just keep on doing what makes you happy, all that really matters.
>>
>>39002233
lol it's you who's doing the wrong stuff
srs
be grateful they still consider you a friend. you'll join them eventually
>>
>>39002280
Go sign up then man
>>
Most of my friends just sit and smoke weed and drink. Pls convince me that it's not a good idea to beat up/kill their drug dealer. It's the only idea I have so far. I don't wanna lose my friend.
>>
>>39002153
try to get him to lift
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.