[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>binge 10,000 calories yesterday like a fucking mad man >"ok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1475770497670.jpg (11KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1475770497670.jpg
11KB, 261x192px
>binge 10,000 calories yesterday like a fucking mad man
>"ok I'll fast today and sort myself out tomorrow"
>feel hungrier than I have ever done in my life despite not even have taken a shit yet
>literally taking all my will not to eat

What the fuck?????
>>
>>38999481
U tard your body desperately requires nutrients

If this happens, it probably is because your body really needed it (and probably was a much needed refuel for your muscle mass/your metabolism)

Pretend it never happened and move on. And seriously reassess the severity of your cut. What are your stats anyway? Height? Weight? Bf%? Calorie intake?
>>
I've been cutting for a month and a half. Probably have about another two weeks to go, but when I'm done I should be at about 10 percent body fat. I haven't had a single cheat or binge day. I went over my diet once, and that's because I was stoned and acted like an idiot. I could probably count the days I've missed at the gym on one hand, same for the days I've not hit my protein macros.

Here's my question: at the end of this fucking ordeal, I want to reward myself and have a huge fucking cheat day where I eat whatever the fuck I want. I'm going to go to the grocery store and buy fucking Oreos and doughnuts and then order a pizza that night with whatever I fucking want on it. I haven't eaten Nutella since I was like 14, I'm gonna get a bunch of that shit and spread it on croissants and pretend I'm the God damn king of France.

Will I deserve this cheat day to end all cheat days for tunnel-visioning my diet for two months? Will it fuck my shit up? Will I wake up the next morning up ten pounds?

Help me /fit/ should I just kill myself
>>
File: racistfrog.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
racistfrog.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
>>38999481
>tfw right shoulder blade is starting to hurt when I lift
>tfw left arm is easily lifting weights that my right struggles with

I'm scared
>>
>>38999481
That's cause you stretched your stomach you retarded fat shit. How can you gorge on 10kcal and not realise how fucking pathetic it is what you're doing at least like half way in? I'd be absolutely fucking disgusted with myself if I even dared eating above 3k on a cheat day during a cut. How can people be this fucking weak?
>>
>>39000125
You will be 11% body fat the day after, if that's worth it to you. Sure.
>>
File: 1475543272159.gif (205KB, 485x290px) Image search: [Google]
1475543272159.gif
205KB, 485x290px
>>39000285
Beat it with the right
>>
>my highlight of the weekend are these 2 gets on this islamic sheep exchange forum
>>
>>38999481
10000 calories worth of what?
>>
>>39001085
shit
>>
What's being obese feel like, faggot?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.