[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit? think of Omar Isuf's intermediate program.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2close2home_0.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
2close2home_0.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
What does /fit? think of Omar Isuf's intermediate program. He's a respectable guy who is constantly researching proper methods of training and utilizing them as best as possible.

> Day 1: Squat Focus
Low Bar Squat 3-5x3-5
Deficit Deadlift 3-4x4-6
Front Squat 2-3x6-8
Hyperextensions 2-3x10-12
Ab Wheel 2x12-15

>Day 2: Pull Hypertrophy
Barbell Row 3-4x6-8
Pullups 3x8-10
Seated Row 2-3x8-10
Face Pull 2x10-12
Hammer Curl 3x10-12
Incline DB Curl 3x12-15

>Day 3: Push
Binch 3-5x3-6
BB OHP 3-4x6-8
Floor Press 3x8-10
Incline DB Press 2-3x10-12
Lateral Raise 2x12-15
Decline Triceps Extension 3x15

>Day 4: Legs
Deadlift 3-5x3-5
Highbar ATG Squat 3x4-6
Stiff Legged Deadlift 3x8
Goblet Squat 3x12-15
Pallof Press 2-3x10+

>Day 5: Back (Hypertrophy)
Barbell Row 3-4x6-8
Chin Up 3x8-10
Seated Row 2-3x8-10
Face Pull 2x10-12
Hammer Curl 3x10-12
BB Curl 3x12-15

>Day 6: Push
OHP 3-5x3-6
CGB 3-4x6-8
Football Bar OHP 3-4x6-8
Floor Press 2-3x10-12
Rope Overhead Triceps Extension 3x12-15
Lateral Raise 2x15

It's 6 days a week, but the guy takes a no caffeine pre workout. He also reckons you can manage the volume due to the amount of allowed variance in the setsxreps
>>
>>38999098
The guy loves his face pulls. I like the corrective exercises, but I probably wouldn't do the routine. I honestly don't have enough time to go to the gym 6 times a week
>>
>>38999160
Yeah I feel, but the point more so is that, if you could make it to the gym 6 times a week and sleep/eat enough. Would the program be worthwhile as a natty?

I'm usually skeptical of 6 day a week programs, but I really like Omar and the guy has potential to be natty
>>
Bamp
>>
You'd need 9-10 hours of sleep per night, and doing it on anything other than a bulk would be stupid, but it looks good. Omar hangs out with smart people too much to be completely stupid.
>>
>>38999098
Honestly this doesnt even look that bad, if ur recovery is on point then yes this will work
>>
>>38999752
Yeah I reckon. Not too sure of the football bar OHP
>>
>>39000343
I swear you'd have to have lifting as your #1 priority or be a NEET to be able to fit all this into a normal life
>>
File: boris.jpg (95KB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
boris.jpg
95KB, 400x221px
>>38999098
What's the actual progression like?

This is however insane amounts of volume for an intermediate program, could hardly imagine progressing much unless it's like a 16+ week program.

Just do something simple and intelligent that is guaranteed to work. Attached photograph HIGHLY related.
>>
>>39000397
Sheiko is well known to place too heavy of an emphasis on powerlifting even if he's creating a non powerlifting routine.
His routines are very specific to the individual and really require a coach to monitor and alter the weights
>>
>>39000449
OP's routine looks like a sort of powerlifting routine, at least at its core.

Anyone can run the intermediate 3 day template and find success with it, there is no need for coaching for an athlete at that level. Of course, if you're looking for a weighlifting routine, that's a different manner and beyond my own knowledge.
>>
>>38999098
osama trying to overcomplicate simple shit. people get 3/4/5 using texas method. wich has 3 exercises per day
>>
Liked him until he decided to spam a fucking video EVERY FUCKING DAY with just recycled content
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.