[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on the way to gym >walk by a group of teens probably going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 220x229px
>on the way to gym
>walk by a group of teens probably going to a high school party
>one of them says "wow dude that guy is jacked"
>another one says "yeah, imagine all the girls he must get"
>i say thanks
>mfw im a virgin and havent kissed a girl in over a year
the feels always gotta hit you on fridays
>>
>>38998806
I've never kissed anyone.
>>
>>38998811
I've never even seen a girl
>>
>>38998806
at least you made out with several guys. so you got that going for you.
>>
>>38998806
at least you're jacked asshole
>>
>>38998811
When I was in 1st grade my best friend held me down on the bus while a girl kissed me.

Matter of a fact now that i think about it, I had a gf every year of school before 2nd grade. Wtf, why no gf almost 2 decades later?
>>
>>38998828
ive never even even
>>
>>38998897

I've never

Consider yourself lucky
>>
>>38998806
>another one says "yeah, imagine all the girls he must get"
If you're wondering which line exactly showed you were completely full of shit and made this entire weaksauce up, it's this one.
>>
>>38998806
How is this possible? I don't understand. I'm married but before that it was never hard to get a girl to fuck. My buddy is a 4/10 EASY and he bangs at least 3 different girls a month. All he does is ask. here's an example. I was eating with him and his family at a restaurant a few days ago. A cute 7/10 girl walks in with another girl and an older dude who we assumed was her father. Once she sits my buddy asks the waiter to send her a beer and then after a bit he tells the waiter to hand her a napkin with his name and number with a description of what he was wearing. After she got that she kept looking over at him and smiling. Later that night he got a text and it's only been 2 days and he has nudes of her. THIS GUY IS FUCKING UGLY AND GETS BITCHES
>>
>tfw just made out with oneitis after we broke up 3 years ago
Brehs
>>
>>38998923
>actually believing this
literally kys
>>
>>38998806
no one will ever say shit like that to me because ill always have an ugly face

so fuck you and your normie feels
>>
>>38998990
maybe he isn't ugly and your perceptions are skewed. For the longest time I couldn't figure out when guys were good looking or ugly, unless they were like disfigured.
>>
>>38998806
> walk past a group of high school girls
> Yeah hes not hot, but hes /fit/
Thank you based autism hobby
>>
>>38998806
>get made fun of
>too autistic to realize
good job anon
>>
>>38998990
Are you sure he's ugly and not just MASC DOM?

Lot's of guys are shit at understanding what is attractive because they themselves don't understand that masculinity is attractive to women.
>>
>>38998884
i thought peaking in high school was bad, peaking in grade school must be humiliating
>>
>>38999106
I have an ugly face too
people see you have nice muscles and they assume you must get pussy just because of that, unless you're seriously deformed
especially young teenagers who don't know shit about shit
>>
>>38998990
There is exactly a 0.1 % the shit you just said is true and your buddy is an actual 4/10, and that 0.1 comes from the chance that he might be rich as fuck.

Your buddy is not ugly, he's at least an 8 I promise you that.

Or you're just lying to fuck with us losers.
>>
>>38999158
Yeah brah. Took it for 5-6 years as a teen.
Mood swings, dry lips, fatigue. Basically fucked me up good. Still, don't regret it since my chance and backne were out of control.
>>
>>38999005
>He kissed the lips she used to blow guys while making fun of her "stupid ex"
You should feel ashamed Anon
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473097053334.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473097053334.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>38999384
>you should feel ashamed
I feel no such emotion anon. In those 3 years I fooled around with much more women than she did men. I know that for a fact.
>>
>>38999143
I'm making a comeback, but still. 6 year old me had more game than I do now. Worst part is I don't even remember how these relationships started.
>>
>>38999411
Hno you didn't.
>>
>>38999444
I used to have plenty of gfs as a kid even tho I was an unpopular loser
I'd just ask them if they wanted to go out
Theyd say yes and then we wouldn't do nothing
I always thought I'd grow up to be a player

Oh how wrong I was.
>>
>>38999559
>wouldn't do nothing
So what you're saying is you did stuff?
>>
>>38999173
He knows he's ugly himself. He's skinnyfat, crooked teeth and thinning hair.
>>
>>38998806
I don't get this "kissless" bullshit you numale faggots are always on about.
You all really that eager to suck a dick that you was to suck on a bitch's face pussy?
>>
>>38999640
>*want to suck on a bitch's face pussy?
>>
>>38999640
>that eager to suck a dick that you was to suck on a bitch's face pussy
What did the neocon mean by this?
>>
>>38999617
He could still have an amazing face
I'm just going by objective observation here, if he gets so many girls (especially in situations where like you said he doesn't even talk to them), he is attractive, at least 8/10 attractive.
Or, rich.
>>
>>38999669
I was asking if you understand how feminized you cucks have become and if that isn't the source of you wanting to indulge women in sharing the taste of cock with them, what is?
>>
File: 1429312418057.jpg (64KB, 198x320px) Image search: [Google]
1429312418057.jpg
64KB, 198x320px
>>38999712
>>
>>38999712

Dis nigga so strait he aint even kiss women no more
>>
>>38998990
>HURRRRRRRR LOOK AT THIS PERSONAL ANECDOTE ABOUT MY LIFE, THIS SHOULD APPLY TO EVERYONE'S LIFE DURRRR

This board really is mongoloid central
>>
>>38999763
kek
>>
>>38999670
nigga how the fuck a girl finna know he rich from a note on a napkin?
>>
>>38999807
Spotted the virgin
>>
>>38999844
>how the fuck is a girl fixing to know he rich
Even for a nigger you're dumb.
>>
Brehs, you guys spend so much god damn effort into telling yourselves you're not good enough to get a chick that you believe it and therefore won't
>>
>>39000112
absolutely right. thank you.
>>
>>38999881
finna is more like "gonna"
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.