[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some ways to meet women IRL? Online dating is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 3cb.jpg (114KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
3cb.jpg
114KB, 1366x768px
What are some ways to meet women IRL?

Online dating is shit and I fucking hate it.
>>
>>38998572
Which service? I heard cougar life is bretty good.
>>
>>38998591
All of them, well except cougar life. I mean OKC, Tinder, POF, I've had enough and would rather die alone than waste another second on there.

Cougar life actually works though?
>>
There is non. Meet them through friends or at work or don't meet them at all. In modern society people doesn't interact with each others anymore.

There is literally no way to meet people outside dating apps. I'm a woman, so men should be approaching me, but without Tinder I'd still be a virgin and never had any dates.
>>
>>38998572
Join fitness-related social groups, like dance groups, yoga groups/classes, etc.
>>
>>38998599
Idk I just heard it yielded decent results. I'd try it myself if I were still single. Lots of personals on craigslist too.

^strictly hookups though. if you actually want to date/talk/hang with grills try different group activities basically what >>38998635 said. hell even try dumb shit like speed dating you never know until you try could be fun.
>>
>>38998572
>I mean OKC, Tinder, POF
>>38998599
This is a meme, don't fall for the haha I talk to random people I have never seen in my life and then meet, you have a better chance of meeting someone by writing a letter putting it inside a bottle and throwing it to the sea
>>
>>38998673
>you have a better chance of meeting someone by writing a letter putting it inside a bottle and throwing it to the sea

That's what I figured. Online dating is a shitfest.
>>
A true supreme gentlemen would likely use craigslist but I understand if you aren't a magnificent true alpha that might be difficult.
>>
Get a personality. Lifting weights isn't a personality. It's one of the lesser forms of discipline as it's entirely physical, and doesn't develop much character, knowledge, social skills, intelligence, etc. Lifting weights is supplementary.

Stop doing things for girls. Learn to play an instrument, join a club, start frequenting events, get hobbies. These hobbies and new activities will lead you to explore new people NATURALLY. I've gotten all my friends and girlfriends purely from my own pursuit of fulfillment, not to get a girlfriend.

Stop going to shitty frat universities expecting to get a girlfriend that won't cheat on you. That's why all this red-pill bullshit is very generalizing and obviously flawed. You're looking at a demographic of degenerates, both male and female, who literally thrive off infidelity and unending sex. If you want to get a hook up, go to your campus and parties. If you want true long lasting relationships (both platonic and romantic), expand your horizons.

Seriously. Learning to animate was a big changing factor in my life, which was a hobby I picked up because I thought those dumb stick figure animations on YouTube were cool. That hobby led me to meeting my girlfriend, meeting friends I've known for years.
>>
>>38998750
u fickin nerd lmao
>>
>>38998804
that was kinda fucked up man....
>>
>>38998572
Nah, you're just impatient. Because of the fact it's online, dating there is fundamentally different than irl dating: that is, online dating is concurrent whereas real life dating is sequential.

For example, in real life, you'd date by finding a girl you like, talking to her, get closer, do relationship stuff, etc until you two either marry and die together or you break up for whatever reason.

In online dating, you must dispatch concurrently messages to thousands of girls at once non-stop. Of those who reply, arrange to meet all of them. Of those who show up, solicit to fuck all of them.

Like no joke, outside of extremely extenuating circumstances, online dating can be treated as a full time job where the ONLY thing that matters is how many messages you've sent out. It's a numbers game, bby, better learn to script if you want to get laid.
>>
File: 1458318358401.gif (1MB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1458318358401.gif
1MB, 500x308px
>>38998572
You see a woman in the wild, she looks good. You subtly be not ugly and approach. Introduce yourself, ask her name and compliment her. Tell her you would like to get to know her over coffee later, get her number and call her. Set up date, skip coffee and eat her ass instead.

Fuckin' easy mate.
>>
>>38999050
pretty fuckin spot on. ive learn the online process and have it down to a science now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.