[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Supplement memes on /fit/ that you fell for Picture definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: CLL-30104-5.jpg (364KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CLL-30104-5.jpg
364KB, 1600x1600px
ITT: Supplement memes on /fit/ that you fell for

Picture definitely related

Fuck you fit, this pre-workout is complete fucking trash
>>
>>38994645
this is the crap they pay people to write reviews for.
>>
>>38994645
it is now, it used to be dope
>>
Creatine
>>
>>38995161
Creatine works you fag.
>>
>>38994645
If you want a good pre-workout, use Mr. Hyde
>>
>>38995265
Not for me amigo. I disliked it greatly. The side effects outweighed the benefits.

Why so angry.
>>
>>38995322
Side effects? Wtf? Inb4 hair loss, that shits a myth.
>>
>>38995384
Well this is all anecdotal obviously. It made me sick to my stomach to the point of vomiting a few times. I also was peeing every fucking hour which got annoying. Plus I didn't even notice a difference in performance/recovery or anything really.

I have a lot left though, I suppose I could try it again.
>>
>>38995471
Took it for like 3 months btw
>>
>>38995562
>>38995471
u need to actually drink water while using creatine
>>
>>38995471
Psychological. It doesn't make you pee more, if anything you will retain more water. It's not some miracle drug that will change the way you lift, but it is the most well researched, and most effective otc supplement out right now.
>>
>>38995569
Dude I drank a dick load of water. That's the problem. It was too much maintenence for not enough results ime.
Meme teir.
>>
>>38995571
LOL you are wrong. I was peeing crystal clear for 60+ second every hour. If I couldn't find a pisser I was fucked.
>>
>>38995585
>drinking about 2.5 liters of water a day is too much maintenance
lmao I bet u dont eat more than 80g of protein a day too because cooking chicken is too much maintenance
>>
>>38994645
meh its not bad
>>
>>38995611
It's literally science bro

If you morons haven't even researched it enough to see how it works and that it doesn't cause side effects that you're describing then you should probably just quit now. It seriously takes a 2 minute google.
>>
File: meso.jpg (222KB, 868x1024px)
meso.jpg
222KB, 868x1024px
I thought this was the new meme dream around here fellahs.
>>
>>38995622
I was drinking 6qts+ daily which is >5.68 liters. Is that really not enough water? Because if it's not then I'm 100% willing to try it again.

Plus what's with vomiting after I drink it. Waiting 5g with my protein shake.
>>
>>38995695
>bioscience
>more like bro-science

Huh, am I right my dudes
>>
>>38995384
Just bloat and the bloat is very real, I put on 5lbs of just water weight
>>
Jack3d used to be king until the old formula was banned and I used some other stuff that literally made me feel like I was high on coke for 2 hours, also banned. Stuff makes you feel like shit though and you crash really hard, gave me heart palpitations and i would sweat just walking. I just stick to caffeine now.
>>
That silver monster.

I fell for it - but I really like it.
>>
>>38995384
Creatine works, but the hair loss shit is real
>>
>>38995813
You didn't gain 5lbs of water weight from just creatine, but sure. Even if you did
, A) Who fucking cares about water weight? B) 5 lbs of water weight will make a negligible difference even visually and C) Who fucking cares about water weight?
>>
>>38994645

Ur crazy man, C4 is the only pre workout Ive been taking for the last 3 yrs. Different to say youre either a noob or EXTREMELY tolerant to caffeine or whatever the fuck.

C4 is good, I vouch for it.
>>
>>38995859
Pretty sure hair loss is the least of your worries if you're browsing /fit/
>>
>>38994645

GNC Brah here. C4 is a fucking meme and I always direct customers elsewhere if they're getting a pre. To be honest tho, everything in stores is a fucking meme. Make your own pre workout niggas.
>>
>>38995889
>GNC

DROPPED
>>
>>38995889
Do you guys carry Dust Extreme?
>>
>>38995928

Nah man anything with DMAA in it we don't carry cus' we're corporate af and additonally bankrupt; don't think we could handle the lawsuit lmfao.

If you have any One Stop Nutritions near you'd I'd check them out, they carru Mesomorph so they might have Dust.
>>
>>38994645
What were your expectations? I don't think you understand.

All a preworkout does is give you a dose of caffeine and vitamins. I use c4 as an almost calorie free source of caffeine, it doesn't do anything else for you.
>>
>>38995282
Got my cousin 12 tubs of that. Is it any good? Im personally using ON platinum pre
>>
all supplements are memes.

I have been eating almonds everyday instead of drinking whey shakes. I thought "EAT REAL FOOD INSTEAD OF SHAKES" was a meme too but these last weeks I have been eating pretty healthy and my muscles feel already bigger and stronger
>>
>>38996068
It gets me going more than any pre workout I've ever tried. Tastes like shit, but that's to be expected with most pre workouts.
>>
>>38995744
Dude are you using a cup at a time
>>
>>38995471
Sounds to me like youre just a lil bitch.. it doesnt work for everyone ...
Also i took 4 scoops a few days ago because i still wasnt feeling much at 3 since i was sleepy that day but had to force myself to lift... felt like a god after... social anxiety was gone
>>
>>38994645
>C4 Extreme
I bet you're drinking C4 Sport from Wal Mart you fucking bitch

I drink black coffee before the gym because I can't afford to be dropping that kind of money on PWO. I miss it so.
>>
>>38996370
if you do that on top of using whey and preworkout you get even more benefit.

basically, whey is the easiest form of protein for your body to use. and it's cheap as fuck, too.
>>
>>38994645
I take N0 I haven't had problems.
>>
>>38995695
sure, except the shit actually works...
>>
>>38995282
Mr. Hyde got fucked with, try Pre Stack Ultimate. 75mg DMAA and a fuckload of other good stuff.
>>
>>38998613
thanks, i've been looking for a good pre with dmaa
>>
>>38998613
>Mr. Hyde got fucked with
What do you mean?
>>
>>38994645
Eh I use C4 and it's fine. I also workout late though so I don't really want a pre-workout thats going to keep me up. I feel like it's a solid beginner pre-workout. If you are trying to hit the gym jittery and scratchy like a crack addict, well then yeah probably try something else.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.