[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been working at Starbucks for a few months and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

I've been working at Starbucks for a few months and the one thing I don't get is why do these /fit/ costumers always order the large frappuccino? That's the last drink I'd imagine them having
>>
>>38993801
Chad doesn't even think about macros. He wants a frap, so he gets a frap
>>
>>38993801
They're little bitches
>>
>costumers
>>
>>38994014
>fit costumers
What else could op have meant?
>>
File: Starbucks.jpg (105KB, 470x960px) Image search: [Google]
Starbucks.jpg
105KB, 470x960px
>>
You'll realize that once you get a decent amount of size and you're not a NEET, it can be hard just to get in enough calories for the day .

I get away with earing fast food all the time and I'm sitting at 12 %
>>
M
>>
CHAD is drinking FRAPPUCCINOS on the VERANDA while you take A SIP for the FIRST TIME today
>>
>>38993840
real Chads order Americanos
>>
Cheap way to get carbs. As another poster said, bulking can be hard because eating that much food is hard. It's easy to get the 120-150g protein and the 70-90g fat, but then you've got something like 200-300g carbs to eat. Considering fraps are nothing but carbs, and it's a drink, it makes sense.
>>
>>38993801
You must go on nofrap to get maximum gains.
>>
>>38994436

wtf i'm chad now
>>
>>38994436

I'm actually a Chad and I only order Americanos, very very rarely double espressos too, which are basically the same thing.
>>
How many times per day do you hear this https://youtu.be/kLFSGiX_A_U
>>
>>38993801
>the one thing I don't get is why do these /fit/ costumers always order the large frappuccino?
most likely it's their one cheat item.
>>
>>38994366
modern art
>>
>>38994072
>>
>>38993801
Sometimes I'll get a large frap and that will be my lunch.

Shit's good once in awhile familia.
>>
>>38993801

It's the most calorie dense thing on the menu, and godlike for dat dere post workout insulin spike. You do know about simple carbs post workout, right?
>>
>>38994073
This. Though I don't like to drink too many calories I prefer to eat them instead
>>
File: ehhh.gif (1019KB, 400x225px)
ehhh.gif
1019KB, 400x225px
>>38994436

I....I'm a chad :0
>>
>>38994436
Never tried it
>>
>>38994591

I was a barista and genuinely the most annoying people were those that say:

>I DUNNO I mean I just want a regular coffee haha do you guys do that JUST A REGULAR BLACK COFFEE YA KNOW, A LARGE COFFEE? Haha, blahblahblahbalah

Yes, we serve coffee at the coffee shop. Literally 95% of people order a cup of coffee. You aren't special for not getting a machiatto or whatever.
>>
>>38994436
HOLY SHIT THAT'S WHY THAT CHICK BIT HER LIP AND GAVE ME HER NUMBER LOL
>>
>>38996881
>things that never happened
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.