[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any biology fags here? >Dad is huge and aesthetic >low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3119.jpg (138KB, 727x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3119.jpg
138KB, 727x1024px
Any biology fags here?

>Dad is huge and aesthetic
>low bf, handsome face, wife frame, thick wrists
>Mom, model tier face, genius
>kind of chubby now but used to be a college athlete
>Me: thin frame, lanky, average face, pretty weak
Assuming I ever get a gf, will my kids inherit my parents' ubermensch genetics or my shit tier ones?
>>
show pic of mum, op
>>
I got my grandparents awesome genes
>>
What does the mailman look like?
>>
File: IMG_3139.jpg (13KB, 113x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3139.jpg
13KB, 113x144px
>>38992955
Good to hear man thanks
>>
Biology faggot here,

Its completely random. Could have kids all as gross as yourself. Or five kids all way more attractive than you.
>>
>>38992956
underrated
>>
>>38992972
In that case, make enough kids to make sure at least some of them gave your parents' genetics and kill the rest and feed them to the good ones.
>>
>>38992905
Eugenics. Your life is more in your control than you think. Stop looking to "genetics" to save you and do something with your pathetic life to make it worthwhile
>>
>>38992972
Hey man I may be dyel but I'm not gross, I take care of myself.

>>38992989
Ok you got me
>>
>>38992944
This
>>
File: 1445957741955.gif (528KB, 214x260px) Image search: [Google]
1445957741955.gif
528KB, 214x260px
>>38992972
This. Having attractive parents will increase your odds of coming out gorgeous, but hybridization and random recombination have huge impacts on your phenotypic features. But you're carrying the genes from your good-looking parents, and they are easily inherited in your children if you have kids with a good-looking woman.
>>
>>38992905
Dude do you even in discipline? Your dad didn't pop out of your grandma's vagoo looking huge and aesthetic. He trained for it, countless hours of training and dedication. Counts for your mom being a former athlete as well. Quit being a faggot and start doing something about your shitty body instead of crying about it on a korean wool board
>>
>>38993025
Thats true but there isa large genetic component. But youre right OP can still put muscle on his lanky frame if he tried
>>
File: IMG_3200.jpg (196KB, 1599x978px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3200.jpg
196KB, 1599x978px
Sorry OP, if you're skinnyfat you'll never make it. No one on this board has ever looked good starting from skinnyfat.
>>
>>38992905
Fookin dyels I swer
>>
>>38992905
i think i've seen this grill. is she study english
>>
>>38993133
Lol wrong. 145 5'11" couldn't bench 135lbs. Now 180 lbs and benching 225 for reps. 8 months lifting.

>I can't do it so no one else can.
Don't be that guy.
>>
>>38992905
Show pics
>>
>>38993209
pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: Ideal scenario.png (5KB, 632x268px) Image search: [Google]
Ideal scenario.png
5KB, 632x268px
>>38992905
You literally can't know OP. You got you're parents shit recessive genes. If you find a hot gf who has both dominant genes which cause her to be hot, then you have a pretty good chance of your kid being hot.

But it could also be the complete other way around, your parents' hot genes were recessive and you genes are dominant.

There is literally no way to know if you'll get hot kids, because we don't know what genes cause what.
>>
>>38993455
If my parents were both recessive though (aa) how could I get the dominant gene (AA/Aa)?
>>
>>38992905
You're "weak" because you need to build muscle mass and workout.
You don't just inherit your strength from your parents like a demigod or something. Your Dad didn't come out brandishing thicc juicy muscles. He worked hard for them.
Which is exactly why you need to work hard.
Go get a gym membership, spaghettiman.
>>
>>38993498
I fucked up there. You probably got all your parents' recessive genes. Still there's no way to know what genes your gf has.
>>
>>38993151
Respond to this.
>>
>>38993531
this OP
quit being a faggot and lift
also eat moar
>>
>>38993455
>>38993498
Couldn't it work with Aa and aa ?
>>
>>38993586
It could but that would mean one of the parents had shit genes.

I don't think it actually works like this though.
>>
>>38993531
>>38993567
I am lifting but I do have shit tier genetics

>wrist thickness
>clavicle length
>hip width
>insertions
>face etc
All genetic
>>
>>38993605
i thought we were implying the recessive genes are the good-looking ones.

i also have little idea of how it works lol
>>
>>38993637
I don't even know what I was implying anymore, but if the recessive genes were the good looking ones then one of the parents still has shit genes (Aa). Which according to the OP isn't true.
>>
>>38993606
Stop blaming your genetics. Eat more and lift heavier.
>>
File: IMG_3041.jpg (181KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3041.jpg
181KB, 792x960px
>>38993748
I'm not blaming my genetics I'm just stating a fact reeeeeee
>>
>>38992956
Severely underrated
>>
File: GL7zrv4.jpg (97KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
GL7zrv4.jpg
97KB, 640x560px
>>38992956
>>
>>38992905
Genetics only provide framework for success OP congrats you're a special snowflake posterboy.

What have you personally earned or accomplished besides those great genetics. According to that setup in order to make progress forward genetically you should at least maintain a genius level intelligence, extreme good looks, at least 200k+ a year job, and strength/athleticism.

Nice to see successful people posting on 4chan.

>>38992956
>>
>>38992956
Lol
>>
>>38992905
Biology Ph.D. here. You are a mix of good and bad genetics, just like your parents. Genes set you up for success, but environment ultimately decides if you are succeed.

If your mom was pretty for a woman, then she will have less attractive sons and more attractive daughters - because the genes that make women desirable are genes that make men less desirable (and vice versa; your dad's face). A good example of this is a strong chin, looks good on a man but not a woman - therefore women with strong chins have more attractive sons.

Intelligence is usually considered to be an average of the parents. If dad was average and mom smart, then you should be right inbetween them. However, intelligence has much more to do with environment than genes. You can have the most shit genes possible (as long as it doesn't result in disease) and a good environment, and you will come out a genius. Genes, just control how easy it is.

low bf, wire frame, thick wrists - these are all things you have to work for. Again, genes make it easier, but environment (dyel) will determine if you get them.

Your kids will inherit ~1/4 of the genes that your parents gave you. So it will depend on the woman you choose, but likely none of your children will have really pretty/handsome faces. Intelligence will be an average of you and the woman. And, body frame will likely be predisposed to being skinny (unless you marry a whale), but you need to teach them not to be lazy.
>>
>>38992905
You lost at genetics lottery. Now you're at /fit/ asking for advice. Go lift or you might not be able to give big papa and hot mama the grandchildren they want.

We all gonna make it, etc.
>>
I swear fit is so fucking lazy, there's always multiple threads complaining about genetics. Why do people like OP think his dad popped out of the womb being huge and aesthetic.

TRY LIFTING YOU LAZY FAGGOT.
>>
>>38992905

It might not be entirely genetic. Male bones often keep getting thicker in your early to mid 20's.

Your face might be fugged up due to mouth breathing.
>>
>>38993564
Last time I checked she was studying architecture in Ukraine. Plays MMOs therefore does know english. Just check her VK page.
>>
>>38994400

So... what happens if both parents into lifting, providing a pro-lifing environment. Both got thick bones and strong Jaws? Father 6'5", Mother 5'11"?
>>
>>38992905
Greatness isn't inherited you mongoloid.
>>
>>38995522
A forehead spanning to mars is what you'll get from that pic.
>>
>>38996476
*two foreheads
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.