[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This photo is fucking proof that even zyzz body wont save you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

This photo is fucking proof that even zyzz body wont save you if your face is fucked.
KEK
>>
>>38992464
zyzz was an ugly cunt too though
>>
>>38992479
What the fuck? He was an ugly kid but he was a good lookin dude when he got bigger no homo
>>
>>38992479
Eh not really, had hella plastic in it though
>>
>>38992464
It's all about confidence cunt. Zyzz was living and breathing it.

It can come from many sources. A 4pl8 diddlyroo or a pr ohp.

Females don't care about facial genetics. They want a tight body and alpha attitude.

You gonna make it we all gonna make it
>>
>>38992539

>confidence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>4 pl8 diddly

Jesus christ, do you even lift? The quickest way for me to repulse women in the gym is to do heavy deadlifts.
>>
>>38992547
This.
>>38992539

Dude face is everyhthing trust me.
>>
>>38992479
This. Zyzz never was good looking, he had a derpy face too. Zyzz wasn't attractive either
>>
>>38992547
>Spends his entire life, even the personal holy time that men work out, thinking about what shallow cunts around him think
>Doesn't deadlift, not because of safety concerns (real or imagined) but simply because his omegadom makes him think said cunts are judging him 24/7
>Worst of all, is proud of his cuckdom and laughs at others who live life by their own terms

I don't even know what to call you. Confirmed for never ever going to make it.
>>
>>38992547

confidence is incredibly important.

the key here is that you actually need to have something worthwhile to actually be confident about.
>>
>>38992590

I do deadlift m8. Im simply stating the facts.
>>
>>38992464
His face is easily solved with a dental treatment
>>
>>38992491
Ya. Zyzz was pretty tall dark and handsome, def more attractive than Seid
>>
Yeah, let's put a different face with a higher body fat percentage on someone who has a lower percentage body fat.
>>
>>38992547
>The quickest way for me to repulse women in the gym is to do heavy deadlifts
W-wait what?? Is this true? I was deadlifting 5pl8 today and was getting mires all round, mostly from the guys. No grunting and slamming either, I was pretty graceful.
>>
>>38992627
>Pudgy cheeks
>"I'm dead inside" eyes
>Not to mention, THAT DYEL BODY (pic is a faceswap)
>No jaw line on original body
>Almost double chin on original body
Yeah this guy needs more than a dental plan m8.
>>
>>38992634
>Zyzz was pretty tall dark and handsome, def more attractive than Seid

Both of them look like Troll dolls.
>>
>>38992662

I don't grunt either
>>
>>38992844
Kek, they are about as equally good looking objectively, Zyzz had the upperhand with the jawline+non babyface then ruined it with those autistic eyebrows, idk why he thought the looked good in the slightest.
>>
>>38992464
the hair, smile and pedo glasses make him look retarded. Face not that bad otherwise desu
>>
>>38992611
That's it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.