[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, no more bullshit, no more memes, no more shitposting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: milk2-default.jpg (56KB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
milk2-default.jpg
56KB, 900x550px
Alright, no more bullshit, no more memes, no more shitposting, lets just fucking settle this.

Milk.

Yes or no?
>>
>>38991571
no thank you, it's outside of my feeding window
>>
Yes.
>>
kefir is better
>>
I'd say yes but I'm lactose intolerant
>>
>not a baby cow
>drinks milk
It's like you want to be a fatass with unhealthy levels of estrogen.
>>
I'd say yes but I'm not a baby cow
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-30-09-22-06_1.jpg (144KB, 1080x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-30-09-22-06_1.jpg
144KB, 1080x1336px
>>38991571
~600 kcal in one liter
30+ g of brotein
Woulda been a hungry skelleton 4 life if not for milk, nigga.
>>
>>38991571
maybe
>>
Anyone saying no is a generic subhuman who is lactose intolerant.
>>
>>38991593
>>38991611
Nice shitposts
>>
>>38991593
>>38991611

Confirmed gains goblin over here.
>>
>>38991627
>>
>>38991571
Yes if skelly

No if fat-as-fat-ass
>>
>>38991571

Just drink almond milk. Fuck GOMAD
>>
What's the redpill on Soy milk? Cow milk disgusts me. Not a vegan, I just hate the after-taste and feeling like there's a ball of puss in my throat.
>>
File: 90s net.jpg (63KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
90s net.jpg
63KB, 480x270px
>>38991571
>you could get way more and better protein through Whey and supp pills
>filled with bad fats
>filled with bad carbs (fucking sugar, m8)
>raises estrogen like crazy
>its literal usage is to fatten and grow baby cows

Milk makes your muscle mass deteriorate and kills testosterone. It also builds fat in a huge way, which some people mistake for gains. I have never met someone who succesfully bulked with milk.
If your a not cattle, stay the fuck away. There is enough other stuff you can put in your cereal bowl that is way better.
>>
>>38991571
It's a personal decision, I personally drink milk and still losing weight. Protein whey is made from milk and you're gonna have some little fag boy tell you that it's bad kill yourself my man
>>
You shouldn't even be lifting unless you drink a gallon per day
>>
>>38991571
that's my food's food
>>
milk is for beverages, what whitebread is for breads.
Most people should avoid if possible. Only a few can delude themselves into thinking that it is a good nutrient.
>>
>>38991571
I'd totally drink it if it didn't make me break out
>>
>>38992044
soy milk makes you lose gains and prevents further gains
>>
>>38991615
Now you're a fat skeleton with Kleinfelter's
>>
>>38992227

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38992044
Soymilk is good, fortified with more micronutrients that are good for the body in general and soy gives you gyno is a meme, your body can't use plant estrogen, just have some fiber and it gets flushed out no problem
>>
>>38991571
People that don't drink milk said bye to their gains long ago.
>>
>>38992259
http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/02/no-soy-for-your-grand-parents-soy.html
>>
>>38992259
drink nut milk instead

plain flavored if you're a fatty
>>
>>38992312

You can drink my nut milk
>>
i stoped drinking milk evan before i went vegan and got liner, i gained weigth and its easier to mantein. If u wanna gain mass i think u should mind the calcium wich is better absorb thru dark green vegies in comparison to milk.
>>
File: nat.jpg (43KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
nat.jpg
43KB, 805x669px
>mfw we will never ever ever get to a agreement
>>
>>38991571
Yes, when bulking. Assuming you aren't lactose intolerant, in which case it's hard no.
>>
>>38991571
Too much saturated fat for me.
>>
>>38991571
If you're lactose intolerant no.
Otherwise make sure its whole milk
>>
>>38991593
Most of us grow out of the breastfeeding stage anon, its time to move on
>>
>>38992177
>thinks overprocessed powder with added chemicals is superior to actual food
What's wrong with you that you can't eat real food that's better for you?
>>
File: IMG_0988.jpg (104KB, 468x803px)
IMG_0988.jpg
104KB, 468x803px
I've cut out milk and cheese for the past 2 months now. I still eat gro-yo (Greek yogurt) and cottage cheese, because of the yuge amounts of protein. I've found cutting to be easier, skin is better, and I'm less mucusy. I'll report back in a while once the effects are better known.
>>
Daily reminder you can only drink milk if you're white.
>>
I did gomad for a week, it was fucking disgusting.

Constantly shitting gray liquid, getting up in the middle of the night to shit liquid out of my asshole, incredible bloating and stomach pain, virtually no benefits.

Nothing wrong with a small bit of milk, but you can get those calories elsewhere without using a roll of toilet paper a day and bruising your asshole. This is coming from someone who can easily eat 30 eggs a day. This shit was just too much.
>>
>>38992177
I fucking hate that whey makes me puke. One scoop and I'm puking. I'm missing out on mad gains because my body is a faggot.
>>
I love milk in small quantities. Too much and it just leaves you with a rotten aftertaste in your mouth.
>>
>>38995083
anon...you're supposed to eat food with GOMAD.
>>
>>38995083
simply epic
>>
A glass of milk is nice, especially with some Ovaltine in it. Imo the macros aren't that great, but it's a piss easy source of calories and is great after a hard lift session or sprints. I used to have a big glass of cold milk with Ovaltine after every track practice in high school and it was pretty fucking great.

I don't know how dudes drink a ton of it though.
>>
>>38991571
Yes.

It has it all, protein, fat and carbs.

Also tastes great.
>>
>no more shitposting

yes
>>
I actually want low test, so I approve of milk.
>>
>>38997007
*soy milk
>>
Dairy and meat are the only food groups you need.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.